Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them (31583 Views)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
The notion that a responsible guy will accept a lady despite her flaws and shortcomings are fast loosing track because of so many factors which need to be considered or put in place regardless of how good looking or gorgeous a lady might be.

Even though a lady cannot be perfect in character, it is expected of her to make corrections where necessary especially in her mode of dressing, mode of speaking, behavioural pattern and many more; in order to attract responsible "chairmen".

Therefore, 8 things ladies need to fix before a responsible man can marry them are as follows;

1. Financial dependence and/or over extravagant/wasteful spending

No responsible man wants to marry a lady who mount financial pressure on him at all times, and spends wastefully without considering future possible challenge. Ladies need to understand that we are no longer in the olden days where men harbour their wives in the house, not allowing them to work. Ladies who depend so much on vague things to lifting their financial burden, and spend wastefully need to upgrade their "Operating System" before they are being placed on OLX by their parents

2. Bad attitude

The large percent of pretty ladies are somewhat dumb and lack rational thinking. This is because the compliments they receive daily tend to becloud their right sense of reasoning, hence, they become rude and talk foolishly. However, they display all manners of derogatory attitudes such as pride, over-bloated ego, etc. These display of attitudes need to be fixed before in order to attract responsible suitors.

3. Unappealing way of dressing

If given chance, some ladies could walk naked on the streets. Some of them dress indecently and provocatively that you begin to wonder if they have brains at all. I am not trying to say that a lady should wear "parachute or agbada" before she can attract a responsible man, but she needs to dress responsibly and reasonably.

4. Poor intellect

Some slowpoke ladies believe that beauty is all a responsible man crave for and that is why they use different measures to look beautiful, without venturing in intellectual exercise that will enhance her market value. Ladies need to know that no matter how pretty they are, their boyfriends can dump them for not so pretty ladies.

5. Proving hard to get

I don't know why some ladies derive joy in playing kite or chess with the lives of their suitors. It's very important to know that the chase will always dwindle as you grow older. Some ladies have lost their future husbands with this hard-to-get principles. At the end of the day, they will start visiting prophets, herbalists, guru maraji, etc, for deliverance from delayed marriage.

6. Untidiness and laziness

During courtship, some ladies will start telling you the number of maids they want as soon as they marry. These ladies are extremely lazy and can't even wash plate or clothes. I have even heard quite a few number of ladies saying " I can't wash my husband's clothes because I'm not his maid". They need to recondition their minds and work on their laziness.

7. Unwilling to do house chores

This is a huge turn off for guys who visit a lady's house only to discover that everywhere is upside down. Pants and bras are hovering at every corner of the room; unwashed smelling plates in the kitchen, etc. This will reduce the chase of a man towards that lady.

8. Dating several guys

The worth of some ladies is measured by the number of "chairmen" stalking them. You see some of them bragging to their friends that they've got so many suitor asking for a date. As soon as I notice this shameful act in a lady, I will just lose interest in her and drift away.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wristbangle, the write-up is flawless. Thumbs up baba cheesy

Since you have started the aluta, lemme continue cool

9. Not Replying PMs

Each time I send avalanche of PMs to a lady and she intentionally decides not to reply, I will shake my head for such a lady, and my respect and regard for such a lady will dwindle afterwards. This reminds me when I sent a PM to a lady (don't ask me for her moniker cheesy ). She replied and the following conversation ensued

"Tosyne2much: Hello Miss.......

Miss...... : Tosyne, please I want to draw your attention to something, please, don't ever send me a PM cos I'm not looking for a boyfriend on nairaland. I know your intention of sending PM. Please I'm in a relationship that will land on the alta soon, so don't think you can get me with your 10 things 10 that, so steer clear off me

10. Being Too Hostile

Many ladies have lost potential husbands due to ignorance and hostility. However, many have chased their husbands away just because they couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN or phone number?" . Last month, I added a lady on BBM and before I knew it, she PING me saying I won't succeed if I added her with the intention of getting under her skirt. She further added that I should introduce myself, or else, she will use the deleted feature at once. They need to stop this silly attitude in order not to be placed on LOX, so that they can attract responsible "chairmen" like us

*Nobody should quote me, or else, I will show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cant jump* cool

*Permit me to add this Bonus*

Social Media Addiction

A lady needs to be apply moderation in surfing the web. Sometimes you will see a lady registered on all social media bashing guys here and there, and giving 1, 000 reasons as to why they can't date guys like Cutehector, TheSonOfMark, Decker, Agawaru23, etc simply because they aren't working in Shell or Chevron. The same lady is registered on Twitter, Badoo, Facebook, Mocospace, Instagram, 2go, and the likes, giving relationship advice at odds hours (1am- 5am). Haba na only u ? I can't imagine dating such a lady

*Nobody should quote me, otherwise, I wil show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that can't jump* cool

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Over 50% Of Ladies are Guilty of Most, If not all Of the things you listed Above. Little Wonder Most of them End up With Irresponsible Men.

BUT your Number 5 Though. You know "Playing hard to get" is a Norm in Most Ladies, They think it makes them appear less Cheap. My Question is; How does "Playing hard to get" attract irresponsible Men? What is the mechanism

We all know that Number 8 is an "Unavoidable" practice amongst Most Ladies today. That leads me to my earlier conclusion.

Great Thread!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op nice points.

But sadly nothing can be done about point 4. The ill-wittedness of some ladies just can't be helped. Some are just inherently_stupid and not much can be done about that.

But funny enough, ladies like this still do find husbands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by cashcity: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some ladyz dnt believe they can offer any other thing in dis life except that ther sexuality... Kiss, romance, sex dats wt most now believe they are created for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
You should also create a thread about this...
Lemme give You some insights...cheesy

"10 Things All Guys should fix before A Responsible Woman Could Marry His Ass..."

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed just thinking about it gives me the creeps!embarassed ugh..
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. The likes of tupac, treysongs, Christ brown, D Rock? ain't they humans? You guys should start workingOut abeg!embarassed grin

About the muscles ish, how do You expect to protect your beloved wifey without muscles?? ehn?

Snoring In bed×× We already have enough noise pollution in Nigeria as it is.lipsrsealed
Too much beards/untrimmed goatie..A huge turnoff..×× beardgang my ass!angry
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people!! not sextôys!
Grumpy Attitude×× ugh.
Too many Social networks..×× one humanbeing would be on Fb, whatsapp, bbm, Nairaland, IG, Yahoo, Twitter, snapchat, Skype, IMO... ugh! it shows you're very unserious..cry
Bad Cook... It's Imperative that A good husby should learn howtah Cook...Not just indomie!undecided

Good hygiene--its No news that guys wear their boxers twice a year? y'all need to change that too.. Girls have nose!angry
Unwillingness to do chores--He should also learn Howtah do laundries.. e,g his wife's undies and all that? very romantic...
ugh!! the list is endless!!!grin

I think I'm done? thankme later?coolgrin

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:
Op nice points.

But sadly nothing can be done about point 4. The dumbness of some ladies just can't be helped. Some are just inherently_stupid and not much can be done about that.

Thanks brother.

It's a pity that one cannot change what's already corrupt except if the person choose to change. I know that some ladies will take offence in this article but I hope they can learn from it cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lemme give You some insights...

"10 Things All Guys should fix before A Responsible Woman Could Marry His Ass..."

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too?grin
Snoring In bed××
Too much beards/untrimmed goatie..A huge turnoff..××
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people!
Grumpy Attitude ××
Too many Social networks..×× one humanbeing would be on Fb, whatsapp, bbm, Nairaland, IG, Yahoo, Twitter, snapchat, Skype, IMO... ugh! it shows you're very unserious..
Bad Cook... It's Imperative that A good husby should learn howtah Cook...
Good hygiene--its No news that guys wear their boxers twice a year? y'all need to change that too.. Girls have nose!angry
Unwillingness to do chores--He should also learn Howtah do laundries.. e,g his wives undies and all that? very romantic...

I think I'm done? thankme later?cool

Esther! grin

I have created your requested thread in the past.

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Esther! grin

I have created a similar thread in the past.

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching Ladies
Well, You missed those!grin

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Eliass: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lemme give You some insights...

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too?grin
Snoring In bed××
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people!
Grumpy Attitude××
Too many Social networks..×× one humanbeing would be on Fb, whatsapp, bbm, Nairaland, IG, Yahoo, Twitter, snapchat, Skype, IMO... ugh! it shows you're very unserious..
Unwillingness to do chores--He should also learn Howtah do laundries.. e,g his wives undies and all that? very romantic...

lol if I hear beside is dis d Esther I used to know in Fb?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, You missed those!grin

Everything was included infact u did not mention "mouth odour"

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
cashcity:
Some ladyz dnt believe they can offer any other thing in dis life except that ther sexuality... Kiss, romance, sex dats wt most now believe they are created for.
You aren't far from the truth. Most contemporary females believe the best compliment one can give them is "YOU'RE SEXY".

Everything they do is geared towards enhancing their looks which they believe is the basic requisite for attaining success. They do little or nothing to develop themselves intellectually. They prefer to preen than read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Laveda(f): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice points wristbangle smiley

You won't blame these ladies when they play hard to get
..guys sometimes term some ladies cheap when they accept too quick...but I think I've gone past such stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eliass:

lol if I hear beside is dis d Esther I used to know in Fb?
Ugh...Maybe?

I used to be on Facebook? Practically fbf..Buh I stopped using the account ages ago...cry made lots of enemies..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Hadez(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:
Op nice points.

But sadly nothing can be done about point 4. The dumbness of some ladies just can't be helped. Some are just inherently_stupid and not much can be done about that.

But funny enough, ladies like this still do find husbands.
this is just too harsh. I pity your wife shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Everything was included infact u did not mention "mouth odour"
Oh! yeah!! missed that...

You included packs and muscles too??shocked

I think I Like You already!!gringrin

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by shegxi(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let d bickering begingringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Hadez(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op you are right though, we all(irrespective of the gender)
have to do away with some bad attitude in order to become responsible enough for out family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
this is just too harsh. I pity your wife shocked

Did I say anything that isn't true? Besides, I said some, not all.

And how does this have anything to do with my wife?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Hadez(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed just thinking about it gives me the creeps!embarassed ugh
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too? his packs is amazing!embarassed grin
Snoring In bed××
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people, not sextôys!
Grumpy Attitude××

Nice counter. Go girl! wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Dotwillis1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Their excess foundation powder too

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by funlord(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided

Oh no! A thread like this can only end up in "gender based carnage"!!! Na to observe be that!!!!

**quietly sips green label mixed with kunu**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Hadez(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

Did I say anything that isn't true? Besides, I said some, not all.

And how does this have anything to do with my wife?
You hit the nail too hard on the head. What if you are telling her something and you are being to harsh about it. Remember no matter how strong a woman might seem to be. She is still a woman with fragile heart sad
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

Potbelly×× lipsrsealed just thinking about it gives me the creeps!embarassed ugh
No packs/Muscles--Another big Turnoff.. Is Treysongs not A man too? his packs is amazing!embarassed grin
Snoring In bed××
Too Much Sex..×× Girls are Humans people, not sextôys!
Grumpy Attitude××

angry angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wristbangle, the write-up is flawless. Thumbs up baba cheesy

Since you have started the aluta, lemme continue cool

9. Not Replying PMs

Each time I send avalanche of PMs to a lady and she intentionally decided not to reply, I will shake my head for such a lady, and my respect and regard for such a lady will dwindle afterwards. This reminds me when I sent a PM to a lady (don't ask me for her moniker cheesy ). She replied and the following conversation ensued

"Tosyne2much: Hello Miss.......

Miss...... : Tosyne, please I want to draw your attention to something, please, don't ever send me a PM cos I'm not looking for a boyfriend on nairaland. I know your intention of sending PM. Please I'm in a relationship that will land on the alta soon, so don't think you can get me with your 10 things 10 that.

10. Being Too Hostile

Many ladies have lost potential husbands due to ignorance and hostility. However, many have chased their husbands away just because he couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN or phone number?" . Last month, I added a lady on BBM and before I knew it, she PING me saying I won't succeed if I added her with the intention of getting under their skirts. She further added that I should introduce myself, or else, she will use the deleted feature at once. They need to stop this silly attitude in order not to be placed on LOX, so that they can attract responsible "chairmen" like us

*Nobody should quote me, or else, I will show you why elephants and hippopotamus are the only mammals that cannot jump* cool

Brilliant comments bro grin especially point 9. An example of this happened to me few days ago.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh! yeah!! missed that...

You included packs and muscles too??shocked

I think I Like You already!!gringrin

Babe, u gat no choice.

Wait wait... can u explain in details about packs and muscle? Is it a turn on or off for u? wink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some ladies are just permanently silly, some don't even know what they want sad

I recently deleted and blocked one 2days ago.
If you dey claim say u fine or you are feeling somehow important, I will make u feel like u never exist undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Nice points wristbangle smiley

You won't blame these ladies when they play hard to get
..guys sometimes term some ladies cheap when they accept too quick...but I think I've gone past such stage

What if I tell you that I love u. Are u willing to date me immediately? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by ShakurM(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
What gives me pain is seeing a beautiful girl with eyebrow on fleek, brains on sleep, IQ lower than my hanging balls.

They can't hold an intelligent conversation , I can't stand it! undecided

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
agarawu23:
Some ladies are just permanently silly, some don't even know what they want sad

I recently deleted and blocked one 2days ago.
If you dey claim say u fine or you are feeling somehow important, I will make u feel like u never exist undecided

Epic! Hahaha grincheesygrin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Nice counter. Go girl! wink
Haha!grin
High5!wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes On Strike - Punch / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.