Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State (21557 Views)

Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by ikennaoma(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
What one is to consider here is connectivity not distance. With technology ordinary IMO river will accommodate a large vessel

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Picture of the blue river at azumini

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2015
ikennaoma:
What one is to consider here is connectivity not distance. With technology ordinary IMO river will accommodate a large vessel

Dredging is the Number one Technology to be deployed.

But that will be a huge success if the dredging starts from the Atlantic opening of the Opobo Channel up to wherever the riverport is to be situated.

However, Rivers state must be part of Biafra for the success of this project.

Outside that, the project becomes a mirage.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Dredging is the Number one Technology to be deployed.

But that will be a huge success if the dredging starts from the Atlantic opening of the Opobo Channel up to wherever the riverport is to be situated.

However, Rivers state must be part of Biafra for the success of this project.

Outside that, the project becomes a mirage.
you are not educated at all. Lemme school you abit.

You can dredge the river even if rivers state will not be part of Biafra, the only thing it will cost is paying toll fee to nigeria per ship passage. Switzerland is landlocked, even more landlocked than Biafra but the port of switzerland functions well.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wasiudvd(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2015
truelovecom:

From your link it says that " River state sits 40 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean . While Oboaku in Abia state is 25 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean"

Did you actually read that news in the link you posted

And if you did , why are you still arguing.

Your just confused
Are you intelligent at all? The point of contention here is that point in Abia is not 5 miles away from the Atlantic Ocean. Or 25 Nautical miles is now equal to 5 miles?
Let me add this, the port in Rivers is 40 nautical miles from the Ocean, but River state can access the ocean without passing through another state. Abia can not access the Ocean without passing through another state.
hope this us not to hard to comprehend?

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2015
magmack:

Long n short of d whole story is dt
Biafra shall thrive
Biafra shall succeed
Haters can die
Why ve u guys stopped protesting and Kanu begging to be released?cowards
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by madenigga(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2015
lemme advice u guys on what to do on this port, d river is large enough to accommodate medium size but not large ships, to make it feasible there are just 3 major things I think u shud do.
1) try and make an agreement with the Nigerian govt and akwa ibom/rivers govt that the akwa ibom/rivers bridgr be removed then make an alternative route for travellers.
2) dredge down to the Atlantic.
3) make a dam around other rivers in the east and channel most of the waters to azumini as this would increase the amount of water available to azumini thereby making it accommodate better classes of ships.
Also the proximity to Onne port, Ph port and Akwa ibom port is an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
you are not educated at all. Lemme school you abit.

You can dredge the river even if rivers state will not be part of Biafra, the only thing it will cost is paying toll fee to nigeria per ship passage. Switzerland is landlocked, even more landlocked than Biafra but the port of switzerland functions well.

Cant you see that the destiny of the Project is in the hand of Nigeria as you posited?

You can not dredge the 55 kilometres section in Nigeria without her approval.

And if the Nigeria section is not dredged, the Azumini River port becomes a mirage.

What becomes of it if Nigeria says NO to any of these approvals?

I need more schooling from you Prof.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wiseoneking: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2015
wasiudvd:

He is not correct. No point in Abia state is 5 miles away from the Atlantic Ocean.
Poor comprehension, he did not say aba but azumini.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wiseoneking: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2015
wasiudvd:

Biafrans and Biafra? where are they? and the last time I checked this Forum is Nairaland Not Biafraland.
And who controls nairaland population wise. I hope you are not new to nairaland voting where igbo states leads. If they pull out, nairaland will fail. ASK SEUN. Lol
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by arresa: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2015

This is akwa ibom and not aba or abia...

[img]http://people.wku.edu/johnston.njoku/arochukwu/azumini/regatta/2_002_16.jpg[/img]

http://logbaby.com/encyclopedia/azumini-blue-river_12182.html#.Vmlvi3grIhc

This is Azumini river in Abia and there's nothing blue about this river, it's just another dirty village river.

How the OP made up his seaport fantasy to be built anywhere around this village river is another story.

I just wonder why some threads cooked up to insult our intelligence and senses are allowed on NL ...

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Before people talk rubbish about dredging the Niger River they must understand its geography and politics. The water in the Niger is fresh water not sea water. It has its origin in Guinea and passes through several countries before reaching Nigeria. Nigeria does not own the River Niger

When Nigeria decided to dam the Niger in the 60s we had to extract a concession from Niger that they too will not dam. In fact it is possible that if any of the countries upstream dams there will be No River Niger entering Nigeria at all or just a stream. We would do well to study what is going on with the Nile currently being dammed in Ethiopia for a 6000MW plant a project that made some countries to threaten military action. So to a large extent whether the River Niger is in existence in 100 years time does not lie entirely in Nigerian hands. Rivers have dried up completely before in Africa as satellite images show.
Even an independent Biafra will not be allowed to dredge

From the environmental impact perspective ,dredging hundred miles upstream through Rivers state and Delta state will expose these delta states to flooding of unpredictable dimensions. 2012 flooding is still fresh in our minds

They are expected to keep still and silent for the appeasement of Ibo interests.Hmm

The final issue is that of precedent. If it is acceptable to dredge up to Abia why not dredge to Lokoja Jebba Niger Republic or all the way up to Guinea or are the people of Kogi and Kwara spectators. When people become so blinded by what they think is good for them that they forget that there are sundry competing and conflicting interests in the River Niger then all they think is dredge dredge dredge.
Dredging is not logical. What needs to happen is to enhance the sea access in Rivers,Delta,Ondo,Akwa Ibom and Cross River States. These all have problems compared to Lagos but can be fixed with capital . The dredging idea is a crazy one just like the endless prospecting for oil in the North

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Cant you see that the destiny of the Project is in the hand of Nigeria as you posited?

And if the Nigeria section is not dredged, the Azumini River port becomes a mirage.

you see, you are a chronic illiterate, nigeria cannot say NO. Its a an international law for nigeria to grant Biafra such access.

There's a conventional law guiding this which was set aside by UN and which nigeria had signed to. Biafra is not even a problem because we have a river linking the ocean directly to biafra (without port Harcourt) with a distance of nearly 40miles. Nigeria will only be forced to agree to the treaty of convention of transit trade of landlocked countries. Biafra is even very close to the sea, unlike switzerland, Belarus and Sudan.

Please educate yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wasiudvd(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2015
truelovecom:

Why are you so obsessed with biafra. Wetin we do you?

Go and open your own thread for Oduduwa or for your One Nigeria
Please leave us alone
if anyone is Obsessed with Biafra, it is you.
let me add this, when you talk your non existing Biafra, please don't mention Oduduwa (Oodua).
Oodua people speak the same language, have same culture, know their boundary e.t.c. we can not say the same about virtual Biafra, because as it is now, you don't know where it begin and end, you don't know your boundary, you don't even know how many language are part of it.
Bikonu!

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2015
wasiudvd:

if anyone is Obsessed with Biafra, it is you.
let me add this, when you talk your non existing Biafra, please don't mention Oduduwa (Oodua).
Oodua people speak the same language, have same culture, know their boundary e.t.c. we can not say the same about virtual Biafra, because as it is now, you don't know where it begin and end, you don't know your boundary, you don't even know how many language are part of it.
Bikonu!

bolabolakemi post:
A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
you see, you are a chronic illiterate, nigeria cannot say NO. Its a an international law for nigeria to grant Biafra such access.

There's a conventional law guiding this which was set aside by UN and which nigeria had signed to. Biafra is not even a problem because we have a river linking the ocean directly to biafra (without port Harcourt) with a distance of nearly 40miles. Nigeria will only be forced to agree to the treaty of convention of transit trade of landlocked countries. Biafra is even very close to the sea, unlike switzerland, Belarus and Sudan.

Please educate yourself.

Bravo prof.

Can you you tell your student the river that connects Biafra directly to ocean?

That river must be another river-sea.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Bravo prof.

Can you you tell your student the river that connects Biafra directly to ocean?

That river must be another river-sea.
well, I'm oblige to educate blocked ewedu head. Even with Maps, no wonder most yorubas fail geography. I hope you can see the border of abia state there.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wasiudvd(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
wiseoneking:
Poor comprehension, he did not say aba but azumini.
Wow! read my post and think again. any point in Abia state can be Azumini. so who now lack the capacity to comprehend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Nigeria cannot stop biafra from having a seaport when the time comes, the treaty nigeria signed with the UN will be used against them, the international law will favour biafra since a river directly links biafra to the sea.

The best nigeria can do is to collect toll fee and the amount must not exceed international standard. Please stop this argument.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wasiudvd(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
xtrolse:

bolabolakemi post:
A Nigerian by the name of Kanmi Ola Falase, fed up with his people’s unusual obsession with anything anti-Igbo or anti-Biafra, took to social media to express his frustration and dislike at such mentality from South Western Nigeria:

“How about carrying placards and taking bullets for Oduduwa Republic, in lieu of denigrating Biafra? It’s one thing to be riled vehemently against the agitation for Biafra on Yoruba soil; it’s another thing to be reminding the Igbos of the borderline fictitious benefits they’d regret to relinquish if they rightfully remain implacable about Biafra and break away from nigeria; it’s a different thing to always abuse, taunt and threaten the Igbos with war and total annihilation for being rightfully hellbent on exercising their inalienable Natural Right to Self-Determination, as a landed or indigenous people looking to control their own destiny; hence desirous of calling it quits with the coerced, stifling, fruitless, irredeemable MI6/CIA joint venture, aka one nigeria.

Rightfully, the Yorubas may not be favourably disposed to Biafran agitations within the Yoruba space, but why rather is the tendency too common amongst the Yorubas to always howl and yelp against the Biafra agitations that are initiated and carried out in some other terra-firmas different from an organic catchment of Yorubaland? Ewo ni gbeborun-un ti Yoruba ninu oro? Why is it a concern for the Yorubas whether or not the Niger-Deltans would eventually allie with the Biafrans? Why are the numerous lots of latterday “directionless” Yorubas easily counted amongst the loudest choristers belching recurrent hymnals of putting up with the nigerian charade — on the appeal to cowardice discredited platter of being cautious of inevitable war? If some Yorubas don’t support Biafra, it would be rather much better to necessarily observe some humane and rational measure of neutrality, and not blindly copy the new fad of suicidal support for the prevailing grievous and utterly dire overcentralized political alternative in a useless one nigeria, as to be found miming the discredited chorus of corruption is the single main problem. Corruption is but a symptom of something far more foundational and treacherous: the irredeemable systemic miasma of an overcentralized multi-ethnic nigeria. The main and fundamental problem is the valueles ideal of an indivisible useless nigeria. There’s no point howling against any people who, by any means necessary, seek the resolution of the nigerian question into various truly independent, workable and vibrantly organic Pan-African republics; even less so for the beleaguered, yet disoriented, Yorubas to stand at the forefront of issuing out cowardly reprimands against the rightful agitations of any people desirous to foremostly take charge their own destiny, as against rather taking charge the Yoruba destiny.”

-Kanmi Ola Falase

http://naijapropa.com/biafra-yorubas-lets-mind-our-business-and-face-our-own-issues-by-kanmi-ola-falase
all this rubbish doesn't change the fact that no place in Abia state is 5 miles from the ocean.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
well, I'm oblige to educate blocked ewedu head. Even with Maps, no wonder most yorubas fail geography. I hope you can see the border of abia state there.

Please, kindly read through my ealier post.

You will see that you have only re-post the map I had earlier posted.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by NnaXmas: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Before people talk rubbish about dredging the Niger River they must understand its geography and politics. The water in the Niger is fresh water not sea water. It has its origin in Guinea and passes through several countries before reaching Nigeria. Nigeria does not own the River Niger

When Nigeria decided to dam the Niger in the 60s we had to extract a concession from Niger that they too will not dam. In fact it is possible that if any of the countries upstream dams there will be No River Niger entering Nigeria at all or just a stream. We would do well to study what is going on with the Nile currently being dammed in Ethiopia for a 6000MW plant a project that made some countries to threaten military action. So to a large extent whether the River Niger is in existence in 100 years time does not lie entirely in Nigerian hands
Even an independent Biafra will not be allowed to dredge

From the environmental impact perspective ,dredging hundred miles upstream through Rivers state and Delta state will expose these delta states to flooding of unpredictable dimensions. 2012 flooding is still fresh in our minds

They are expected to keep still and silent for the appeasement of Ibo interests.Hmm

The final issue is that of precedent. If it is acceptable to dredge up to Abia why not dredge to Lokoja Jebba Niger Republic or all the way up to Guinea or are the people of Kogi and Kwara spectators. When people become so blinded by what they think is good for them that they forget that there are sundry competing and conflicting interests in the River Niger then all they think is dredge dredge dredge.
Dredging is not logical. What needs to happen is to enhance the sea access in Rivers,Delta,Ondo,Akwa Ibom and Cross River States. These all have problems compared to Lagos but can be fixed with capital . The dredging idea is a crazy one just like the endless prospecting for oil in the North

This actually makes sense.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Please, kindly read through my ealier post.

You will see that you have only re-post the map I had earlier posted.

it's not my fault if you don't know that IMO river directly empty its content into the Atlantic ocean. I can no longer help you if you don't know that simple Nigerian geography.

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:

See the post below, if I had not described this one and only Channel earlier.

The destiny of the project lies in the cooperation of the Nigeria nation if any Biafra do exist.

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by wasiudvd(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
wiseoneking:
And who controls nairaland population wise. I hope you are not new to nairaland voting where igbo states leads. If they pull out, nairaland will fail. ASK SEUN. Lol

What is his one saying?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by IGBOSON1: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
ikennaoma:

^^^Short video of the Panama Canal.....entirely man-made!! All Obuaku or Azumini needs is the funds, commitment and for for ndi-iro to leave us da fuc/k alone!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWrzvNGLdw

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

See the post below, if I had not described this one and only Channel earlier.

The destiny of the project lies in the cooperation of the Nigeria nation if any Biafra do exist.
it doesn't depend on Nigeria, nigeria will be forced to cooperate. Nigeria has already ratified that treaty. International law warrant nigeria to cooperate.

This is not nigeria where law and order are not obeyed, its international law.

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by arresa: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:

Please educate yourself.

Not even trying to debate your flawed assertions about about access to any ocean, but your understanding of international laws regarding access sounds equally flawed and practically.

They don't have to block you or your river, but Water flow and traffic into your territory depends on water activities and usage on the other side beyond your territory that you still can not do anything about since you have limited control and say per what other people do with their water.

Btw, all you are going to end up with regardless in a river berg system with small barges moving goods from seaports miles away outside your territory.

The broader market for goods and services remain outside your region so how do you economically justify dredging and river barge boats investment? Or you are going to order your people and nearly your entire wealth located in other parts of Nigeria back to your territory and instead of your people obtaining and marketing their goods and services directly to larger markets in Lagos and elsewhere outside your region, confined to this unsound economic and impractical idea?

Sometimes I wonder...

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
it's not my fault if you don't know that IMO river directly empty its content into the Atlantic ocean. I can no longer help you if you don't know that simple Nigerian geography.

I pity you.

Imo River? 40 kilometres wide?

It is well with your soul.

Note still that before any light-weight ship or both can move up Imo river to Abia Port, Nigeria's position is integral and pertinent.

It means you have to cross another country to access the Sea.

So it now confirmed that you can only have a RIVER PORT in Abia. Never a Sea port.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by PreyingMantis(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

You're so confident that Rivers and Akwa-Ibom would stay put in Nigeria instead of joining Biafra. I laugh in IPOB.... You guys are a huge joke. Anyway we'll leave that for the people involved to make the decision themselves. It's neither your call nor mine. The choice is THEIRS and THEIRS alone!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
arresa:

Not even trying to debate your flawed assertions about about access to any ocean, but your understanding of international laws regarding access sounds equally flawed and practically.

They don't have to block you or your river, but Water flow and traffic into your territory depends on water activities and usage on the other side beyond your territory that you still can not do anything about since you have limited control and say per what other people do with their water.

Btw, all you are going to end up with regardless in a river berg system with small barges moving goods from seaports miles away outside your territory.

The broader market for goods and services remain outside your region so how do you economically justify dredging and river barge boats investment? Or you are going to order your people and nearly your entire wealth located in other parts of Nigeria back to your territory and instead of your people obtaining and marketing their goods and services directly to larger markets in Lagos and elsewhere outside your region, confined to this unsound economic and impractical idea?

Sometimes I wonder...
what is this one saying, IMO river is connected to river Niger, how can you possibly disrupt the water flow of river Niger from the north. The flow of river Niger is currently at the mercy of other west African countries, no just Nigeria. I have never heard river Niger drying up.

If there will be flow from other part of west Africa, nigeria will do nothing about it, in fact the water will flow to Biafra before getting to the ocean, so what's your point
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by arresa: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
PreyingMantis:
You're so confident that Rivers and Akwa-Ibom would stay put in Nigeria instead of joining Biafra. I laugh in IPOB.... You guys are a huge joke. Anyway we'll leave that for the people involved to make the decision themselves. It's neither your call nor mine. The choice is THEIRS and THEIRS alone!

And you are confident that the SS is going to be part of your biafra fantasy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / Governor Masari: Fight Bandits With Your Teeth, Don’t Wait For Police, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.