Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State (21559 Views)

Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by IGBOSON1: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

The same cousins that left you in the cold in 1967?

Remember, OBJ was part of the leader of the team welcomed from Opobo and bonny to assault biaf from the southern front.

Well, in case you were not born then, check this out.

^^^No wahala....we've made up since then and buried the hatchet! You have a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by LadyExcellency: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

Actually I do not know whether they will go with Nigeria.

So also I do not know whether they will go with the theoretical Biaf.

But I know Rivers Govt renounced any support for protest like they did not support the biaf in 1967.

But I know Cross Rivers did not support the biaf in 1967, neither has there been any overtures in support of same in 2015.

However, Rivers or Akwa Ibom must be in biaf for the title of this thread to stand.

Else, biaf will only be celebrating a river port, not sea port.

So sorry if you are in any way offended.

I am not yet interested on the subject being discussed but let me correct some wrong impression you've on this matter.

A Sea is a large body of "SALT" waters while a River is a large body of "FRESH" waters.

A Seaport is not more advantageous or better than a Riverport rather the advantage is on the size "dreggable width" it can accommodate and sustain consequently the size of ships and liners it can access and accommodate.

Regards.
Her Excellency

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^No wahala....we've made up since then and buried the hatchet! You have a problem with that?

No, so let the action continues. We will know who is with who in the war front.

Remember, no crying again of Awolowo. Another Awo will rise. And all will be fair in war.

Start the missiles rolling. Let the path of the projectiles glow with accuracy.

Nigeria is up to the task.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by coolscott(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Promhize:
Warrisdis? Gulp your mb?

Edit dem or simply open the picture on your phone, take a screenshot and upload the screenshot.

Why you sef dey use wetin pass your power?!
[size=13pt]The problem is not if they have that water body in Aba. It really does not matter if they have that water body in Aba or not (which is yet to be verified).

The real question is... Do they have water body large enough for vessels to to traverse the many kilometers from the atlantic to that point?

And the answer is no.

Look at lake Chad. In its hay day so massive. Right now its surface area (1,350 km2 ) is more than 1/3 the the area of Lagos state (3,577 km2). But won't we say anybody that suggests borno is not land locked may have smoked something?[/size]
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
LadyExcellency:

I am not yet interested on the subject being discussed but let me correct some wrong impression you've on this matter.

A Sea is a large body of "SALT" waters while a River is a large body of "FRESH" waters.

A Seaport is not more advantageous or better than a Riverport rather the advantage is on the size "dreggable width" it can accommodate and sustain consequently the size of ships and liners it can access and accommodate.

Regards.
Her Excellency

I know all you said.

I also know that we can also screen what so ever enter Nigeria's port before it can move an inch further into the hinterland.

Thank you. Her excellency.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by IGBOSON1: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

No, so let the action continues. We will know who is with who in the war front.

Remember, no crying again of Awolowo. Another Awo will rise. And all will be fair in war.

Start the missiles rolling. Let the path of the projectiles glow with accuracy.

Nigeria is up to the task.

^^^Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

We're just exchanging ideas, and you're already threatening war!? Your biggest mistake would be to assume the dynamics at play in 1966-70 are still obtainable today!

WAR......what is it good for? Absolutely nada!!! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYdl4UDi4RI

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Olaolufred(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
no assumption.

also know that the dynamism is for all.

it is in no way one-sided.

start the chant of b/fraud.

wonder why the chant have not been echoed in lagos, Abuja and kano.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by tpiar: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omonnakoda

the nile flowing north does not mean rivers can flow vertically north and neither can the niger be stopped from flowing south, dont know where you got that from.

the earth is not square, but spherical, so the nile flowing what seems to you to be upwards, is actually following a curve downwards along the earth's topography.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by coolscott(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^There you go making assumptions again! You're assuming said Rivers and Cross River will listen to bad-belle people like you to ban ships bound for Biafra from passing through the Bight of Bonny as it's now known! Just like with the Suez and Panama canals where foreign owned and bound ships pass through and pay a toll to the Panama and Egyptian govt's respectively, all that may be required is a toll to use the Bight of Bonny water way.....nothing more!

You're also still assuming that these Niger Delta states will remain with Nigeria!

Somehow i don't see my cousins from Opobo or Bonny listening to wicked suggestions from hateful people like you or giving two fuc/ks about what you think of their relationship with their Igbo cousins!

Attached video is of international ships passing through the Panama Canal after paying the necessary fees! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWrzvNGLdw

[size=13pt]
Olaolufred
Please stop lying on nairaland. The main relationship you had with Bonny is that you were slaves in Bonny. Bonny kings and chiefs were middlemen slave traders for the white man as their kingdom was situated at the coast.

All slave documents and inventories still lie in the chiefs' houses with records. Bonny integrated slaves into their society too, giving many their freedom. Of this lot, Jaja was one. Slaves were allowed to live as normal and do business. Jaja grew in business and was very rich and wanted to become a chief of the Bonny house that took him in.

When they did not agree, it resulted in war. He lost that war but the king of Andoni kingdom gave him land for himself and his supporter who lost the war to settle and establish their own kingdom - they had nowhere to go to since they had just lost a war against the people who incorporated them.

Bonny people still remember you are grasping salves. They still know you don't read to get your facts right. And considering that hundreds of years ago the white man came and met their established monarchy, and did legal business for years with them, they consider you inferior to them as they are all aware it is the white man who installed warrant chiefs for you in his bid to successfully carry out colonisation.

Collecting taxes from anyone will not be problem for those Bonny people because they have done that for years from the white man through the slave trade and the palm oil trade.

I can tell you this with all confidence because although I am rivers Ijaw, I have relations who come from Bonny.

[/size]
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:
Omonnakoda

the nile flowing north does not mean rivers can flow vertically north and neither can the niger be stopped from flowing south, dont know where you got that from.

the earth is not square, but spherical, so the nile flowing what seems to you to be upwards, is actually following a curve downwards along the earth's topography.
You are s tupid. I say that not as an insult but a casual observation.You are totally devoid on any intelligence. So you believe that the NORTH IS TOP and the SOUTH IS BOTTOM? What a complete eediot.
What is the meaning of "VERTICALLY" is that some get out of jail word supposed to get you out of the idiocy you are vomiting?

This is a list of rivers that flow Northwards

Athabasca Alberta, Canada, 765 miles
Bann Northern Ireland, 80 miles
Bighorn Wyoming and Montana, USA, 336 miles
Cauca Colombia, 597 miles
Deschutes Oregon, USA, 250 miles
Eel Northern California, USA, 78 miles
Erne Ireland and Northern Ireland, 60 miles
Essequibo Guyana, 600 miles
Fox Wisconsin, USA, 200 miles
Genesee New York, USA, 144 miles
Jordan Utah, USA, 45 miles
Lena Russian Federation, 2735 miles
Little Bighorn, Wyoming and Montana, USA, 80 miles
Magdalena Colombia, 1062 miles
Mojave Southern California, USA, 100 miles
Monongahela Eastern USA, 128 miles
New Virginia and West Virginia, USA, 255 miles
Niagara Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, USA/Canada, 39 miles
Nile Africa, 4150 miles
Ob Russian Federation, 2289 miles
Oswego New York, USA, 24 miles
Otter Creek Vermont, USA, 75 miles
Pend Oreille Washington, USA, 62 miles
Red Minnesota, North Dakota, USA (into Canada),
318 miles
Richelieu Quebec, Canada, 208 miles
Saginaw Michigan, USA, 20 miles
Saint Johns Florida, USA, 275 miles
San Pedro Mexico (into Arizona), 142 miles
Shennandoah Virginia and West Virginia, USA, 55 miles
Willamette Oregon, USA, 188 miles
Wallkill New Jersey and New York, USA, 88 miles
Yenisey Russian Federation, 2548 miles
Youghiogheny Eastern USA, 151 miles
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by coolscott(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

The same cousins that left you in the cold in 1967?

Remember, OBJ was part of the leader of the team welcomed from Opobo and bonny to assault biaf from the southern front.

Well, in case you were not born then, check this out.
[size=13pt]
Don't mind these people.

I was informed by an older relation, of how the biafran army rushed to Bonny and kidnapped the king, taking him on exile. How did that aid their military campaign?

It did not. It was only an attempt to erase the other voices within the region. Having ancient monarchies 100s of years old from other ethnic groups in the region was not appealing to Ojukwu. Let's face it. If it was an Efik, Ibibio (Akwa Ibom and Cross-River) or Nember or Brass or Bonny man that was millitary leader of the eastern region do you think a war would have broken out?

And if a war was on the table do you think they would not go and call all the ethnic nationalities living in the region to the table?

Well, a family friend of ours (old now) fought in the war against biafra. His mother was from Nembe and his father was from Bonny. He was a Nigerian soldier. He is a pastor now. From the time I was a kid, he was already a pastor[/size]
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by tpiar: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omonnakoda

Must you be so vulgar, obscene and aggressive in order to make a point?

Learn how to engage in civil discusdion, i did not insult you in my responses, so why are you so banal?

whats with the over the top personal attacks which portray you as entirely uncouth and very primitive?

folks should learn to type without displaying bitterness all the time.

Although of course i dont know your story or what made you this way.

wbb .

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:
Omonnakoda

Must you be so vulgar, obscene and aggressive in order to make a point?

Learn how to engage in civil discusdion, i did not insult you in my responses, so why are you so banal?

whats with the over the top personal attacks which portray you as entirely uncouth and very primitive?

folks should learn to type without displaying bitterness all the time.

Although of course i dont know your story or what made you this way.

wbb .
I am sorry to hurt your feelings but you must know the truth. You are not very bright. Why not stick to the romance section?
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by IGBOSON1: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]
Olaolufred
Please stop lying on nairaland. The main relationship you had with Bonny is that you were slaves in Bonny. Bonny kings and chiefs were middlemen slave traders for the white man as their kingdom was situated at the coast.

All slave documents and inventories still lie in the chiefs' houses with records. Bonny integrated slaves into their society too, giving many their freedom. Of this lot, Jaja was one. Slaves were allowed to live as normal and do business. Jaja grew in business and was very rich and wanted to become a chief of the Bonny house that took him in.

When they did not agree, it resulted in war. He lost that war but the king of Andoni kingdom gave him land for himself and his supporter who lost the war to settle and establish their own kingdom - they had nowhere to go to since they had just lost a war against the people who incorporated them.

Bonny people still remember you are grasping salves. They still know you don't read to get your facts right. And considering that hundreds of years ago the white man came and met their established monarchy, and did legal business for years with them, they consider you inferior to them as they are all aware it is the white man who installed warrant chiefs for you in his bid to successfully carry out colonisation.

Collecting taxes from anyone will not be problem for those Bonny people because they have done that for years from the white man through the slave trade and the palm oil trade.

I can tell you this with all confidence because although I am rivers Ijaw, I have relations who come from Bonny.

[/size]

^^^Any time i read a so-called Rivers indigene expressing so much bile and hatred for Igbos and using the kind of hateful language against us normally used by the usual Igbo haters (we know who they are) it always raises a red flag about the persons true identity! And nine times out of ten they claim to be Ijaw!

Listen mate! When i talk of Opobo and Bonny being our cousins i'm talking of the centuries of inter-ethnic marriages, centuries of trade, centuries of cooperation that's existed between us! It's hard to find a family in Bonny or Opobo that don't have one form of blood-tie or the other to the Igbo mainland! Why does this fact rile you up so? What the fuc/k has centuries old slave trading got to do with it?

The way you go off on a psychotic inspired rant that has little or nothing to do with the issue at hand reminds me of another moniker on here -who also claims to be Ijaw- that hates Igbos with a passion and tries at any given opportunity to emphasis any perceived or real differences that may exist between Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta! I know your real mission on here!!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by LadyExcellency: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Olaolufred:

I know all you said.

I also know that we can also screen what so ever enter Nigeria's port before it can move an inch further into the hinterland.

Thank you. Her excellency.

Let me add, it will be an act of war to prevent a country whose river flows into an ocean from assessing it.

Azumini river has it's source from Aba River hence the right under international law.

Howbeit, Nigeria reserve the right to monitor what passes through it and not even necessarily imposing duty because of the nearness to international water (Atlantic Ocean)
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Any time i read a so-called Rivers indigene expressing so much bile and hatred for Igbos and using the kind of hateful language against us normally used by the usual Igbo haters (we know who they are) it always raises a red flag about the persons true identity! And nine times out of ten they claim to be Ijaw!

Listen mate! When i talk of Opobo and Bonny being our cousins i'm talking of the centuries of inter-ethnic marriages, centuries of trade, centuries of cooperation that's existed between us! It's hard to find a family in Bonny or Opobo that don't have one form of blood-tie or the other to the Igbo mainland! Why does this fact rile you up so? What the fuc/k has centuries old slave trading got to do with it?

The way you go off on a psychotic inspired rant that has little or nothing to do with the issue at hand reminds me of another moniker on here -who also claims to be Ijaw- that hates Igbos with a passion and tries at any given opportunity to emphasis any perceived or real differences that may exist between Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta! I know your real mission on here!!

You guys don't know much about Rivers State and its people. It still baffles me Igbos don't realise Yorubas love us the most in Southern Nigeria. If there was a true Igbo forum I would have told some of you what I know that has made me dismiss ever planning a future with these people.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Let me add, it will be an act of war to prevent a country whose river flows into an ocean from assessing it.

Azumini river has it's source from Aba River hence the right under international law.

Howbeit, Nigeria reserve the right to monitor what passes through it and not even necessarily imposing duty because of the nearness to international water (Atlantic Ocean)

Igboland is landlocked and surrounded by hostile neighbours. You need to understand that.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Igboland is landlocked and surrounded by hostile neighbours. You need to understand that.
I have told igbos severally, plan without south south. Nigeria cannot stop biafra from accessing the ocean as far as IMO river is still existing. South south may not follow Igbo, Igbo should plan without them.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are s tupid. I say that not as an insult but a casual observation.You are totally devoid on any intelligence. So you believe that the NORTH IS TOP and the SOUTH IS BOTTOM? What a complete eediot.
What is the meaning of "VERTICALLY" is that some get out of jail word supposed to get you out of the idiocy you are vomiting?

This is a list of rivers that flow Northwards

Athabasca Alberta, Canada, 765 miles
Bann Northern Ireland, 80 miles
Bighorn Wyoming and Montana, USA, 336 miles
Cauca Colombia, 597 miles
Deschutes Oregon, USA, 250 miles
Eel Northern California, USA, 78 miles
Erne Ireland and Northern Ireland, 60 miles
Essequibo Guyana, 600 miles
Fox Wisconsin, USA, 200 miles
Genesee New York, USA, 144 miles
Jordan Utah, USA, 45 miles
Lena Russian Federation, 2735 miles
Little Bighorn, Wyoming and Montana, USA, 80 miles
Magdalena Colombia, 1062 miles
Mojave Southern California, USA, 100 miles
Monongahela Eastern USA, 128 miles
New Virginia and West Virginia, USA, 255 miles
Niagara Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, USA/Canada, 39 miles
Nile Africa, 4150 miles
Ob Russian Federation, 2289 miles
Oswego New York, USA, 24 miles
Otter Creek Vermont, USA, 75 miles
Pend Oreille Washington, USA, 62 miles
Red Minnesota, North Dakota, USA (into Canada),
318 miles
Richelieu Quebec, Canada, 208 miles
Saginaw Michigan, USA, 20 miles
Saint Johns Florida, USA, 275 miles
San Pedro Mexico (into Arizona), 142 miles
Shennandoah Virginia and West Virginia, USA, 55 miles
Willamette Oregon, USA, 188 miles
Wallkill New Jersey and New York, USA, 88 miles
Yenisey Russian Federation, 2548 miles
Youghiogheny Eastern USA, 151 miles
every river in nigeria flow southward.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by LadyExcellency: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

There are international laws governing assess to the sea/international waters (Atlantic Ocean) which convention Nigeria is signatory to hence cannot act otherwise as to avoid trade embargo and other penalties.

Israel has more hostile neighbours than whatever Biafra can encounter or even imagine.

Read up International laws of the Sea and International waters and educate yourself before acting on emotions.

Nigeria did not cede Bakassi to Cameroon as an act of love or good neighbourliness.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
every river in nigeria flow southward.
Not true although I am not sure what relevance that has to me or anything I have said so far.Any way the Yobe River flows northwards and empties into Lake Chad but like I said that is not relevant to the foregoing
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Not true although I am not sure what relevance that has to me or anything I have said so far.Any way the Yobe River flows northwards and empties into Lake hadt like I said that is not relevant to the foregoing
yeah, most rivers in nigeria flow southward.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by IGBOSON1: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

^^^That's a figment of your overactive imagination! tell me how Opobo, Bonny, Efik/Obibio/Annang are hostile to Ndigbo! Devious guys like you and the normal Igbo haters would want to sell this narrative and hope it's accepted as fact!

Besides, even if we were to go along with your argument that these groups are hostile towards us, how is their hostility any worse than what Igbos have suffered at the hands of the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies!?

And Igboland IS NOT landlocked as far as Obuaku is concerned! What you hope for and get a bone/r thinking about is entirely different from reality!

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
I have told igbos severally, plan without south south. Nigeria cannot stop biafra from accessing the ocean as far as IMO river is still existing. South south may not follow Igbo, Igbo should plan without them.

Niger republic imports through Nigeria and Benin so being landlocked is just a little problem among many. The problem is hostility. One of the reason Igbos embraced Lagos ports is the hostility of Niger Delta communities along the route from Bonny to Port Harcourt seaports. It is not Hausa sabotage as some Igbos believe but self inflicted disadvantage by these coastal communities.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
lolzzzz:
yeah, most rivers in nigeria flow southward.
You are not telling me anything I do no know so please stop quoting me unnecessarily with irrelevant ejaculations
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Abagworo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's a figment of your overactive imagination! tell me how Opobo, Bonny, Efik/Obibio/Annang are hostile to Ndigbo! Devious guys like you and the normal Igbo haters would want to sell this narrative and hope it's accepted as fact!

Besides, even if we were to go along with your argument that these groups are hostile towards us, how is their hostility any worse than what Igbos have suffered at the hands of the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies!?

And Igboland IS NOT landlocked as far as Obuaku is concerned! What you hope for and get a bone/r thinking about is entirely different from reality!

They are extremely hostile my friend. Maybe you have not been there or attempted doing business with them. Northerners have free hand in those creeks than Igbos.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by lolzzzz: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Niger republic imports through Nigeria and Benin so being landlocked is just a little problem among many. The problem is hostility. One of the reason Igbos embraced Lagos ports is the hostility of Niger Delta communities along the route from Bonny to Port Harcourt seaports. It is not Hausa sabotage as some Igbos believe but self inflicted disadvantage by these coastal communities.
I beg to disagree, south south maybe hostile towards Igbos, but the reason why igbos ran to Lagos is because port Harcourt port is mor or less not functional. If biafra comes, they hostility of southsouth will be inconsequential.

Igbos should plan without them.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by tpiar: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

I am sorry to hurt my feelings but I must know the truth. I am not very bright. Why not stick to the romance section?

you give yourself too much credit.

anyway, as i was saying, the reason you are having this argument is because you fail to acknowledge the fact that the earth is curved. Your insistence on saying the niger can be made to flow upwards simply because the nile flows northwards, is the flaw in your reasoning which you refuse to consider.

the fact is, the earth is curved, and any river follows this natural curve of the earth, regardless which direction your mind is telling you it went. You need to wonder, going by your "logic" why rivers are not pouring into outer space!

If you can think out of the box instead of being narrow minded, you will understand these things. And yelling, screaming, cursing till tomorrow, will not prevent me from typing what i want to type on this thread. Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by omonnakoda: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:

you give yourself too much credit.

anyway, as i was saying, the reason you are having this argument is because you fail to acknowledge the fact that the earth is curved. Your insistence on saying the niger can be made to flow upwards simply because the nile flows northwards, is the flaw in your reasoning which you refuse to consider.

the fact is, the earth is curved, and any river follows this natural curve of the earth, regardless which direction your mind is telling you it went. You need to wonder, going by your "logic" why rivers are not pouring into outer space!

If you can think out of the box instead of being narrow minded, you will understand these things. And yelling, screaming, cursing till tomorrow, will not prevent me from typing what i want to type on this thread. Sorry!
You persist in your folly and that is why I said you are not bright. You are not able to grasp the fundamental point that flowing North is NOT the same as FLOWING UP. NORTH IS NOT UP let me repeat NORTH IS NOT UP

rivers flow based on the surrounding topography so please stop talking rubbish about earth curved and all that mularkey
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by chydon24: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
It is good for people to know about history. Other tribes fails to know how vast the Igbo tribe is. King jaja of opobo migrated from amaigbo in the present day imo state to form opobo kingdom. Opobo and amaigbo are the same people.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
freshvine:

Azumini shares a boundary with Eleme in Rivers where we've the federal ocean terminal. If he says 5 miles he's correct

What is all this lies. When did Eleme share boundary with any state?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Almaiga: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

What is all this lies. When did Eleme share boundary with any state?
grin grin I just taya for these guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.