Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,368 members, 7,839,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State (21560 Views)

Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by PFRB: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Olaolufred:

Cant you see that the destiny of the Project is in the hand of Nigeria as you posited?

You can not dredge the 55 kilometres section in Nigeria without her approval.

And if the Nigeria section is not dredged, the Azumini River port becomes a mirage.

What becomes of it if Nigeria says NO to any of these approvals?

I need more schooling from you Prof.

Azumini is 35 km from the ocean.
Do you think that Rivers State will remain in Nigeria if Biafra becomes a reality That is the real mirage.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by PFRB: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
lolzzzz:
I have told igbos severally, plan without south south. Nigeria cannot stop biafra from accessing the ocean as far as IMO river is still existing. South south may not follow Igbo, Igbo should plan without them.

Will South South follow Nigeria? ? ? ?
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by PFRB: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

What is all this lies. When did Eleme share boundary with any state?

Do you know Kom Kom? ? ? ?
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
PFRB:

Do you know Kom Kom? ? ? ?

Please tell me Kom Kom!
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by PFRB: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

Please tell me Kom Kom!

If you don't know Kom Kom then keep your mouth shut.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
PFRB:

If you don't know Kom Kom then keep your mouth shut.

Lol.
You are as cheap as they come.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by ariesbull: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ekinematics:

Lol.
You are as cheap as they come.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by DerideGull(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
ExplorerReturns:
Following the trend of landlocked igboland and the proposed obuaka seaport, which is to be situated on azumini, i had to make a first hand visit to ukwa west because i reside at aba not far from ukwa west local government area of Abia State.

What i saw there was really fascinating. The beautiful "beach line", the blue colour of the river and the large size of the water body.
Though i wont be posting the actual pics i took with my android because it would gulp my MB but i will post some pictures i found in the internet

How can you humanly have seaport at Aba? Even rive port will require serious engineering endeavor since Aba does not have a known large river.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Olaolufred:

Dredging is the Number one Technology to be deployed.

But that will be a huge success if the dredging starts from the Atlantic opening of the Opobo Channel up to wherever the riverport is to be situated.

However, Rivers state must be part of Biafra for the success of this project.

Outside that, the project becomes a mirage.

Rivers state is igbo land.
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
DerideGull:

How can you humanly have seaport at Aba? Even rive port will require serious engineering endeavor since Aba does not have a known large river.

Theres a very big river in Azimini
Re: My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State by ejanla077: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
truelovecom:

From your link it says that " River state sits 40 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean . While Oboaku in Abia state is 25 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean"

Did you actually read that news in the link you posted

And if you did , why are you still arguing.

Your just confused

The argument is coming from hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministry Of Mines And Steel Spends N700 Million To Develop Portal / 'I’m A Special Masquerade’ – Remi Tinubu / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.