Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood (1460 Views)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by abelabel: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
My son, be very careful of that thing you carry on your waist because it can make or break your marriage. Know when to use it, know how to use it and remember that it is only one person you can use it with. And that person is that girl you married yesterday.

When I got married to your mother. I was 23 and that thing almost put our marriage in trouble before we even reach two years of marriage. Let me tell you how it happened.

It was one day, a girl I used to date came to visit me at home. My wife was not inside. When the girl came in, she dressed very sexy and so many part of her body were showing. I was only putting on what you call boxers in this generation. As a man, when I saw her, my body reacted. My manhood became very hard. I try to control it but it will not stop rising. I didn’t know her intention but it seemed she had a plan.

Before I knew it my wife opened the door. I didn’t know what to do. I was so ashamed of myself. I greeted her welcome. When I stood up from my sit, my son, my manhood was so strong that it almost tear my cloth. My wife saw it. I was ashamed. I went inside. I explained to her that nothing happened. She was angry. She taught I was weak but you can’t blame her, she does not know what it means to be a man.

Till today, your mother still remind me about that day, sometimes we laugh about it.

Open your hear and listen, only your wife should know the size of your manhood and the strength of your waist, the day another woman knows that, that you have set your home on fire

Make love to your wife. Don’t do it on the bed alone, try it in the kitchen, in the sitting room and in the bathroom. It becomes boring when it is same thing every time.

Do not take too much sugar because it can weaken your manhood. You see, when your manhood is weak and dysfunctional, it can affect your confidence and self-esteem. Take good care of it.

When it is

Read more at Abel Abel: http://abelabel.com/2015/11/25/this-is-what-a-father-taught-his-son-about-his-manhood/

Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by talktonase(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Pr¡Ck is a very bad material...
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by Cholls(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother is that your father?
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by XtraSmooth404: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
I concur
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by ibrams(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2015
wise talk..... inspirational, educative.....

village things
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother is that your father?
Haba guy na,wise up na
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
danieloy4:
Haba guy na,wise up na
my brother no vex just asking that's all.
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
my brother no vex just asking that's all.
Lol,no worries
Re: This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood by timm1990(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
So you taught I was going to say end time father and son. I refuse grin I refuse to become a member of lasisi69 ministry inc.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Thumb Reveals About Your LOVE LIFE!!! / Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x / Meet Filipina Ladies Or Filipina Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.