Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? (110201 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tintingz(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Seeing this video that went viral on social media lately from this thread seems it was really not an erection but a waist bag or something relating to it that's the opinion of some people, I also looked closely and see it doesn't really look like an erection because how can the erection be so visible and so bulgy from his jeans? I'm confused.

I think the girl knows the man is wearing a waist bag, the reason she didn't bother looking back at the man, she even knows someone is videoing them.

You guys should also look closely and say your thoughts if it was an erection or waist bag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by lekjons(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
Crap!
That guy's brain is in his konji

I've watched the video for over five times..

That guy's konji is on another level entirely.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by 1Rebel: 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
Obviously

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by pautex: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Nope. I think they are just trying to paint a picture where it is not. That might be his belt botton, if it is below his waist we would have imagine otherwise... take a close look at that level. People with negative imagination.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by fratermathy(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
We all see exactly what we want to see. What we see depends on our state of mind.

Someone else can look at this video and see the guy holding a bible instead of an erection. Another person can see a gun; another can say s/he saw only a part of the girl's bum; and another can say s/he saw nothing at all.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
OP, I hope you're not the accused man sha

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by mmb(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Waist bag=konji,

shikenan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by blackboy(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
No
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by destinyoduwa: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
That man is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by teelaw4life(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Same here op
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DONSMITH123(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Even at that, that babe wan tell me say she no know say something dey touch her for back?

mtchew

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by oloriooko(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Not at all

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by aydought: 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Not at all.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by mosmartini(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Konji from the pit of hell.... Poor girl doesn't know that a madman is having doggy style with her......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by idrisolaide(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
wink
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by mckenzieRx: 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Lmao...
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Erection kor, shocked
When the man does not have elephantiasis of the scrotum (o dara ibi?)embarassed
The man is wearing a waist bag or something else

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Orubebe01: 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
no erection

3 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DollarAngel(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Truth be told he was conscious of what he was doing, there was a motive, to me that was sexual harassment without the cognizance of the second party

13 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by scampy(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Nope
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by sugarbelly: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5333499_re1_jpeg88fcbb01d87ec026cb2b3d15ebd74cfa

that's his d!ck!!! He stoked out his d!ck. this video is incomplete. in the final video, the man was seen arrange his d!ck back into his trousers. Watch the second video and see WATCH VIDEO

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by sugarbelly: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
Yes
Yy
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by kayultimate(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
He definitely had a bag inside his top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
fratermathy:
We all see exactly what we want to see.

Verily

3 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by bikerboy1(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
Apparently he wasn't. Look closely, you will notice that he is carrying a bag underneath his cloth. Look behind him, you will see an overlayer of the inner cloth. Same colour with his clothing. That made it seem like he had an erection. I think the young man is innocent.

my view though.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DONSMITH123(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
mosmartini:
Konji from the pit of hell.... Poor girl doesn't know that a madman is having doggy style with her......

9 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by crazyABO(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
Konji na bastard cool
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by sportcage(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
Grabs popcorn grin
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
It's obvious,

Either erection or no erection, I blame the guy that recorded this,

Sometimes you just have to mind you business,

Do you think this guy will be happy seeing this video going viral like this??

Later some people will say their village people are following them

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by goodlifehyd(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
The dude kept starring at the ass so he knows what he was doing

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.