Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669227 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Mixty: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:

You don't need to give such a diplomatic and ingratiating excuse.

You should have just told the agitators to piss off and not thrash the forum with noisemaking.

As much as everyone should have a right to a desire, it should not be an excuse to become a nuisance to others.

If anyone wants to promote Biafra, they should go and open a website/forum for it, get their supporters to congregate and stop being nuisances.

That is how I would have put it. After that, if anyone wants to commit suicide because I did, I would offer to buy the noose.
You lack common sense, decorum, etiquette, diplomacy and self-respect.
Have you not changed yet? Don't ever in your life try mentioning my name or responding to this if not....
You are unfit any leadership position whatsoever. You are not fit to even teach a child in nursery school lest he/she would be infested with your foul and gutter language.

Shior angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:
Heheheheheheheheh... Now I can finally rest from accusations of bigotry cheesy cheesy

NO TO BIAFRA!! cheesy cheesy

One Nigeria!! cheesy
its bigger than you. I'm surprised you made up with him after telling us that he was crying when you resigned your modship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oshyno(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dis bros no well aswear. Who dey advice u sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by omakay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na me Seun appoint as ClassCaptain for this thread and i was instructed to write down names of noise..... sorry.... biafrian makers..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make i check my list first.....

Cheeeiiiiiii........ 666 names and still counting!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seun go ban people tire today ooooo

Infact, by the look of things, we go need to hire more moderators/banners!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Yanks101: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kelechi50: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
robosky02:
hope this is a joke

cos if it is a treat i wouldnt take it

make sure you are always on the sports page

which one beliterasure shmmmmmmm

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by justmenoni: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
My igbo peeps( even though I've got issues with some but he'll yeah it's not cos u'reigbo)...support #BIAFRAislegal#

Orisirisi imagine seun saying: removing igbos or Niger Delta...I Dey boil...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by specimenC: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is disappointing joor.

what happened to free speech?

smh

Free speech you say? promoting war, division in nigeria on a nigeria forum. Cut us some. Slack. It doesn't sound logical at all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Was I suppose to laugh

Who be this again?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Seun, I have so much to say to you, but there is no point because you won't read it.

Under your watch Nairaland has been denigrated to a site that promotes sickening tribalism, an entire race is continually insulted and denigrated because of actions and beliefs of less than 20% of the people and you and your mods watch and promote these actions simply because they are not against your people

I hope this rule means that any threads that speak ill of Biafra must not be created as well, in fact, there should be no mention of Biafra or Igbo at all here, I hope it will also work unlike the useless rule on tribes that has failed horribly.

You are a black man and true to your nature, you will always return to your caveman tactics of muzzling any ideas you don't believe in rather than trying to understand them, the black man's nature will always be his downfall

I have spoken my mind for the last time here, henceforth, I will refrain from posting on any threads outside Literature section pending when I can move my stories.

Thank you for the platform given to me here to meet awesome people like TheSupernerd, Icon4s, joseph1013 thegoodjoe, jeffreyjamez, ethereal, twaci, iamkingzlee, cfcman, blueto, ishilove, uzolexis, airmark and many more great Nigerians..... if nothing else, I can attribute a lot of learning and the opportunity to meet these people to NL.

Best of luck with this site, I hope it lives up to your dreams even if it has disappointed many
so you are a white woman abi ? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BlackBaron: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
I think the owner is getting heat from the authorities.
He should have chosen better ways to pass on the message though...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oba2flex(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oga Seun, i think you should reconsider this as so many meanings could be read to this move...especially as you are from the other tribe.(u know what i mean sir)
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dejohnbull: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun" soon ur nairaland will turn to odualand: u cant stop zion train, viva BIAFRA, land of the rising sun

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Malakh: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
if not that my people are blind and lost, you won't be promoting Biafra, this curse of blindness put on us is really strong, Nigeria is not our land, Scriptures in Jeremiah says pray for the peace of your captivity so you also can have peace, now I see how two-thirds of our people are gonna be cut-off in Zechariah 13,your Chief Priest have spoken believe it or not.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cirmuell(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
nwaenugu:
This is absolute nonsense.
Nairaland has been a great source of news and entertainment, however I do not accept this move.

Voting with my feet. Deleting my account.

Good luck and God bless Nairalanders.
God bless you, good bye.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bluecircle470: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

Mr man, Seun has said it all. Look fr other mediums if u are not contented wit Nairaland rules. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BreezyRita(f): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2015

Right on time. This sh*t is starting to bore me.

Open a forum where you'll be free to post and spread your propaganda. I'm so tired of seeing it here.
Haba! These people have a way of making everything all about Biafra. We all know that before the advent of this their saviour, Nigerians were dissing each other. And we still lived!

What am I even saying?? Even the Igbos diss each other! Someone posted something here about Ibibio people and hell was let loose when he dared to associate Oron and Annang with them. Or should I mention the fact that people from Ebonyi state are almost always seen as outcasts, lesser Igbos??

Thing is, it did not start today. And won't end with the realization of Biafra.
Like someone rightly said, the only thing that'll change is your nationality. The same greedy people will govern and loot. And oh! Did I mention things may get a lot worse than they already are? Your people in Nigeria may have to come home. Can you support them? Do you realize how many of them are in the West and North?

And with the violence-promoting messages you send out. Have you forgotten so fast what the Civil war reduced this region to?

Its easier to tear down than build up.

Ehen, Seun, tribalism is almost tearing this forum apart. What are you doing about it? And I hope no one is to post about Biafra (anti-Biafra, pro-Biafra)? Cos only then will this work.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:
I commend you (Seun) for this bold step. I am from the Niger Delta but this secession malady has got to stop.

Nigeria remains... Kudos....

#TeamNairaland #TeamNigeria.

your ears reminds me of my dog Bolton

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Thank you for your astute respond. Something that is rare here...

Now, if it advocate equality and Freedom,that means some certain persons are caging the Biafra agitators and they are not treated as equals with other Nigerians. Aye?

Please can you give a case in point for the aforementioned?
Is it not a glaring fact that Nigerians, especially Northerners, don't want the Igbo man to make progress in Nigeria. In the SE, they refer to us as "intruders, chest-beaters, drug pushers" and so on. Even the oba of Lagos threatened to drown us in the lagoon and his subordinates supported the idea. In fact, I'm not ready to start listing our reasons for this segregation. Fact is, others don't see us as equals. When was the last time an Igbo man became president in Nigeria btw? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Eduprocess: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
I believe we re all mature in this forum its said rule should b adhere to.so why are some people crying fowl were there is non......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Obiwiz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
You're a funny man.
Here's some some wisdom: stay neutral to such things at least for now . Nairaland is a public forum and not a towns meeting for Bleep's sake!
If you wanna meddle into such sensitive issues as owner of nairaland, start by discussing the grievance(s) of the people pining for secession. because ur position as owner of such a forum makes you some sort of umpire, and when u begin to tilt in one direction, ur position loses relevance.
Adopt a balanced approach or stay the Bleep away from such issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by docadams: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, where your papa house de? I wan go tuale for am. Because, on this day you showed that you are a patriot.

Personally, I am too attached to them to want to let them go. Ibo land remain the most peaceful place I have lived in. Never encountered any discrimination while there.

I faithfully pray the Biafra issue is resolved amicably once and for all.

Nigeria shall be great!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is disappointing joor.

what happened to free speech?

smh

Speech that threatens National security iS not to be handled with care. You of all should know this. Go and make research on how Obama handled Texas when they wanted secession...

Any speech that threatens the unity and continuation of Nigeria as one indivisible entity should be shut down....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by atoleybaba(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
xtrolse:

See the oblong, cone-head of Yorrobbers - the treacheerous backstabbers...
mynd44 DX one is an example of moniker u should be banning

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by namdo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Today is Human Rights Day ....
"Today, December 10 is Human Rights Day. It is a day set aside by the United Nations (UN) to reflect on the importance of human rights globally. This year’s theme ’Our Rights, Our Freedoms Always’ underscores the essence of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which was made on December 10, 1948."

Seun......? kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by harsysky(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun inasmuch as I respect you, I don't respect every comment that comes from you, for the sole reason that you ain't God.

I've "always" been a supporter of "BIAFRA" if and only if it doesn't result to a fight. My reason for wanting us to separate is because the hausas, the yorubas, the ibos etc think that other tribes, aside theirs, interfere with their happiness, their freedom. Enough of that! That's why I want to have freedom!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dcaliphate(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Statement not clear.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun Dont come here and play God. Do no insult peoples sensitivities. Do not be a bigot and playing one-tenth smart. Not even up to half.

YOU ARE NOT NAIRALAND! Oh you actually think you are NAIRALAND?

Then I have to wake you up. You created it for Nigerians to relate. You cannot dictate and play all superman because of NAIRALAND.

We see your adverts and you get money from it. So do not insult peoples sensitivities.

I want you to ban me. You and your so called moderator. If he is that jobless I have provided one for him. I am employing you for a few seconds to read my post and ban me. Sorry but you wont be paid.

I am not Pro Biafra but do not insult the sensitivities of people. Do not just walk in here after drinking garri to type rubbish and move it to front page because in your opinion you are founder of one forum/blog online. Do not insult people, Patronizing them, condescending and then laying out rules just as you like.

Now ban me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by omobacyprus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
when igbo's heard seun just disowned biafra

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Iko5000: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun your first mistake , deciding what you think is free speech. We have a right to air our views as long as we are not racist.
So people of Scotland that air their views are they ban from Google twitter ETC

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.