Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (670021 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Tycouture: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Blaqboy23:

Beautiful piece.Sir !
Premier Ahmadu Bello much like all his followers never liked members of southern Nigeria, Igbos and Yorubas alike. He considered themselves to be Superior citizens to us. Cited in an interview, he in fact stated executive positions of the state belongs to Northerners followed by expatriates (foreigners) before consideration was given to the south. Being a Minority tribe in Nigeria I also strongly believe in the “referendum” you stated. Why Nairaland Will oppose freedom in their forum is beyond me, It is obviously political and borne out of the same bias that has limited this country for so long. Banning people from your forum won’t change the fact that we are all affected by this plague. Except you are outside the country, no amount of money will insulate your from the downfall that is glooming over us. Stop the Bias ! And be open to the truth. No matter what tribe you are, as long as you are not an Islamic northerner you will always be considered a lower class citizen ! Even The great Tinubu himself will still and will always be considered a lower class citizen. That is not democracy, that is just Pure Hatred.
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by missrosey: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Get your PVC

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Bleepbleep: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is well[b]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by edrictech: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open your own forum...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by edrictech: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
sdfgsdfg
asdfasdf
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MrKen1998(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello my fellow olcultic member.
great ogboni We trust be with u and ur family.......
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Olastep(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is well with you all
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by voicelessmunk: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria does Not love the Igbos and Niger Deltans. Please remove that statement from. The Riverine environment of the Niger Delta has been destroyed from oil activities that bankrolls the country. Yoruba and Hausa don't care. https://realandrare.org
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nick50(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Self determination is a fundamental human right neither u(seun)ur mods ,fulani ,yoruba,middle belt ,UK and all the evil forces in the whole world can't be able to suppress the biafra right to self determination?it will take time but it will come one day..just mark my words..so if u like remove us from ur forum our lives doesn't depend on nairaland..thank u very much!!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Numerouno111: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria loves SW&SE so much that they take away thier (SE&SS revenue, development, economics and right to independence.. this is same love lions have for their preys

[[sup][/sup]quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=40872383] Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on. [/quote]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jessebills(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Naptu2, you might wanna visit Tunde Ednut's page on IG and make a thread about his latest political post regarding that gentleman bragging about going to the rural areas and bribing voters with cash.

Would have done so myself but I'm not as good as you are with these things.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BaddestQueen(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
omenka:
Naptu2, you might wanna visit Tunde Ednut's page on IG and make a thread about his latest political post regarding that gentleman bragging about going to the rural areas and bribing voters with cash.

Would have done so myself but I'm not as good as you are with these things.
na your party Apc naaa
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by andyprez(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Great move!

But what will make it greater is the enforcement of this rule.

I’ve seen so many rules that are broken daily and nothing has been done to correct that. I only hope this will not also be part of that.

Great move once again.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ucaneke: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2022
we hav suffered and still suffering in this country and it seems some idiots r comfortable with the sufferings there by campaigning for this old men that looted our treasury . the worst r the youths whom i believe r the leaders of tomorrow clamouring for these corrupt old men.. my people lets leave sentiments aside, tribal and religious rifts and vote for a competent leader who will secure our future and that of our children.. Nigeria is not meant for one set of tribe or "its my turn " mentality.. my people our futures r in our hands.. get ur PVC and vote WISELY
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chaliruster(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
The biafra you speak of is in your mind, it is an idea that does not fear any persons argument. just that in the our country we just like to contribute in matters that we know very little about and have no fact to back the arrangement.

If I may ask you @seun what can you tell us of this sussessionest people you are calling them. how far you know is how much you can speak

see you on the next line. The biafra you speak of is in your mind, it is an idea that does not fear any persons argument. just that in the our country we just like to contribute in matters that we know very little about and have no fact to back the arrangement.

If I may ask you @seun what can you tell us of this sussessionest people you are calling them. how far you know is how much you can speak

see you on the next line.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chaliruster(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ogbuide17:
Self determination and freedom of speech are fundamental human rights, to take it away from us is to take away the very essence of our humanity.

Biafra is not about Nnamdi Kanu. It’s a movement founded on the aspiration of a people to be free.

Biafra is a spirit. It’s a concept whose time has come. NO MAN CAN STOP HER.

All democracies hold elections. But not all elections are democratic. Most elections held in Nigeria are not different from dictatorships and single-party governments that stage elections to give their rule the aura of legitimacy. The constitution is a supreme law that is binding even on the government. A constitution organises and constrains power. A constitution defines a state and the rights of its citizens. In a true democracy, the constitution ensures that the people ultimately control the government. The 1999 Constitution is none of the above.
The 2023 elections will be held based on the forged, fraudulent, and frivolous 1999 Constitution. Due to its illegality, Nigerians have clearly and loudly said no elections should be held. They reasoned that with the current state of the state characterised by inequality, nepotism, lopsided federal government, violence, killings, unrest, corruption, poverty, and other associated evils, a referendum is what we need in 2023 and not elections.
What’s wrong with holding a referendum to determine and decide why and who should stay together? What’s wrong with coming together to discuss the terms on how to live together? What’s wrong with voting in a referendum whether Yorubas want Yoruba Nation or Igbo people should get the Biafra Republic? What’s wrong for different ethnic groups to determine their own political status, to freely pursue their economic, social, and cultural development? What’s wrong to have the right to determine our own destiny?
The referendum will solve the age-long rivalry and acrimonious rancour among Nigeria’s different nationalities by having the option of going their separate ways - for good! I believe northerners will be the greatest beneficiary from a referendum. For example, a referendum that leads to separation will make it possible for Fulani herdsmen to rear their cows unmolested and unrestricted from Kano to Kaduna. The northerners will be able to make the north an Islamic Emirate. They will be governed by Sharia law. They won’t have to contend with Yorubas clamouring for progress, civilisation. Yorubas won’t be able to dilute or pollute northerners’ brand of Islam. They will be free from the liquor stores and beer parlours operated by the Yorubas. Of course, they won’t have to fight over western civilisation. They will have no trouble accommodating Boko Haram terrorists and other northern extremist groups like Miyetti Allah. And much more!
With the 1999 Constitution, and all things being equal, regardless of who becomes president in 2023, Nigeria will remain a killing field, a stunted country, a country of cowards and crooks, of parasites and paupers, and an ungovernable country with endangered people.

Futhermore ;what is living ;without freedom.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

seun are you still reading, the wip have not bent on you don't mean you can't feel the pain.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JustJennifer: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Elostar: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2022
One day Biafra will go home that I have seen
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Stoicful(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
There is something a writer I became fond of use to say (Chateau Heartiste aka Roissy In DC)

Proximity+ Diversity= War

Somethings are better left seperated.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tanjamusic: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2022
NEW life new policy https://tanjamusic.co.za/

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.