Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (83434 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by wristbangle: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts

Lmao grin grin grin cheesy

Turn on: Yoruba

Turn off: Igbo

WHY? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:
Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.[b]Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.[/b]Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.
here I am
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
nice one dear, dnt Mind dos quoting u wrongly, they only find it difficult to understand the meaning of CHOICE.

honestly...wat is wrong with me having a preference shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
See as my igbo guys dey vex

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Lmao grin grin grin cheesy

Turn on: Yoruba

Turn off: Igbo

WHY? cheesy

team i love yoruba boys cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Ephemmm: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Maxi112:
I beg ur pardon! am not an igbo man ooooo.... but her comment is too directe, and she is a lady for that matter, dnt worry monopus will soon catch up with her

tongue tongue tongue Just like the way you claim, she claim not to be a Yoruba lady too.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
First and foremost, intelligence! Not just intelligence but a mature, brainy guy who sees deeper than what is obvious... not those ones that think they are brainy but when you try to reason with them, you realize they have the reasoning IQ of a teenager. angry.

A guy who makes me challenge myself and believes in my capabilities, one who pushes me to be better and does so to himself also.

Fairness both in attitude and complexion, lol. He is fair in attitude and judgement and will not cheat to gain something...although he might lie sometimes oooo but its for a very good and neccessary reason. grin

Okay, physical now, light smooth complexion, small narrow eyes that disappears when he smiles or stares at me sexily wink Firm muscled body,no flabs anywhere angry and does wonders with his hands....bad children, I mean he is creative and hardworking.

And to answer what you are thinking, these are the attributes of my husband kiss

*clapping* kiss
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by afroxyz: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts

Fool. Obviously you have not travelled outside your village

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
chisupport:
I Have a pastor friend in Redeem who can cure you.. you really need help

all dis chi chi boys abeg leave me alone i no dey buy chinchin nah by force?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Bigii(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
I av no turn on no turn off
You no be human being na undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by endtimeshit(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oma307:
From the ways some ladies are speaking, i guess the only person that can marry them is Jesus Christ
Leave them jor. Dem go wait tire
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Fireson: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny enough most of these chicks don't even have a boyfriend they can conveniently call their own with all confidence. grin

Seconded grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

you need a bornagain and you are tribalistic.
Well,I like redeem girls and I know how of them I have help in oiling their pussy cat and an still oiling them cos they are too cheap for me.just pretend to be a bornagain especially yoloba girls.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
afroxyz:

goat...i have travelled round nigeria before i came to my conclusion dat i dont deal with igbo frausters like u . he goat

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chuckcy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:
Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.[b]Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.[/b]Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane, Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by University).

Turn off: Loud, uncouth, spews trash, types with shorthand (k, ur, dey, skul etc), Generic.
all dis ur turn ons? na y konji go alwayz b ur hobby
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Richiy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
here I am

You did not begin the first letter of your post with capital letter and your username

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Mortiple(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

you hav failed ur entire generation idiiot!!...nah on top my choice u go die on top idiiot
Hahaha!!! This is what I am saying, you are calling your dad's mate an idiot?! undecided You are an embarrassment ...!!! Next time, before you insult Ndigbo, think twice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by missnazzy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

How about a guy with lots of money but no so good hygiene? Would you settle?

No way.

Anyways, the money talk was meant as a joke. Money ain't everything you know?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by wristbangle: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Turn on's.... Good accent√ good grammar√√ Packs n muscles √√ Not too skinny√√ Cockiness √√ Good choice of words√√ Well toned SHAVED Legs √√

Tunnoffs---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××

I fit in to your "turn on".

Can we mingle?
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Fireson: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
afroxyz:

That person is a man and not a woman.. Just ignore his stupidity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by slap1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
What i luk to select my babe cheesy...Height, chocolate body, Scientist, pointed breast, hips not to big boo, upper class in skull, muslim and confidence

Turn off: shortness, dirty and stink armpit angry angry

Hahahahaha
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mortiple:
Hahaha!!! This is what I am saying, you are calling your dad's mate an idiot?! undecided You are an embarrassment ...!!!

if u vex too much....go kiss fowl...if u like die...i wont do igbo guys

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by pbs4real(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

i dont wanna say u are iddiot wink
sowie to say this many of u may end up proposing to men. . .
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by AyamConfidence(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
raayah:
My turn off.. Fat or not physically fit.
I like a guy who goes to the gym regularly / works out and takes cares of himself..

Second turn off.. Not being able to cook.
If you cannot cook a meal, huge turn off oh. Its a very necessary skill to even survive. Men who are chefs turn me on.

Third turn off.. No ambition. If you are lazy, and not doing anything to improve yourself, bye!

Fourth turn off.. Extremely religious or overly anti-religious.

no turn on? Oya go convent
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Chukazu: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

i would have battered words with u but den again i jst remeber dat u jst left the hopsital, yea beacause even the best psychatrist can help ur non fuctioning celll inside the rotten calabash u call a head

From the manner you keep replying every quote with insult, it shows how childish and immature you are.you hide behind your keypad to insults..
that very easy but in reality can you measure up to the pple you are insulting?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chuckcy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamkingzlee:
See as my igbo guys dey vex
make i hear
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by wristbangle: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

team i love yoruba boys cheesy

cheesycheesy why do u love yoruba guys? wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by specimenC: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
shantelrandy:
Turn on's..MONEY,Tallness,Intelligent,Good cooking skills,romantic, Hanging out..
Turn off's: Stingyness AKA Akagum,Sex freak,Fish Brain ,talking too much and Eating too much.

U no like heightness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chukazu:

From the manner you keep replying every quote with insult, it shows how childish and immature you are.

i hate igbos...and i have time for ur types

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ggrin(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Laveda:
Nice.....too churchy though lipsrsealed
lofinda ife wasad
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Richiy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
chuckcy:
all dis ur turn ons? na y konji go alwayz b ur hobby

Turn on: Smart, Versatile, Tall, Shy, Humane,
Speaks smartly and well, Educated (Not by
University).

Is that too much to ask? Believe you me, there are a lot of guys like that and I have met a few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.