Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (83438 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by kazyhm(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Maxi112:
you tribalistic bigot.... igbo dnt need yoroooooob dirty punney like urd..... gerrrrahere young girl,

pele na :-

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by pbs4real(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Turn on- smart, intelligent, lively, presentable and dresses well, humble, cool-headed, ambitious, honest, etc
Turn off- dull, overtly egotistical wt delusion of grandeur, man who-res and players, lazy and complain masters, short-tempered
fair enuf,unlike zaragal whose acting like someone in limbo.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by repogirl(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

All these? You can just wait to marry the baby born today to grow up!
another candidate in the number one category, simple reasoning when the answer is staring you in the face....0%, I want to weep for you. cry
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chisupport: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Somebody should give the trophy to Zaragal......Forgive her..she is the youngest in the room....she joined Nairaland just two weeks ago, and she thinks NL is 2go where you are awarded 5 stars for being a child......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by emmygzy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Turn on- smart, intelligent, lively, presentable and dresses well, humble, cool-headed, ambitious, honest, etc
Turn off- dull, overtly egotistical wt delusion of grandeur, man who-res and players, lazy and complain masters, short-tempered
alhaja with good foresight.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by MrCEO69(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

go die....uselesss goat

girl cool down na! U must not respond... After ur first comment insult everywhere at any gvn opportunity.. Not good for a yoruba girl who is god fearing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Dezzx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
shocked wetin igbo do you nah. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by amiskurie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts
See what IPOB goats had caused... It's now a turn-offs to date even some good ibo guys because of IGOATs

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by afroxyz: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

dey hav their bad edges tho...but anytym any day i would rather a yoruba dude to am igbo guy....dey are very understanding people..and igbo dey are very violent with every thing in their life to a common pen...igbos are hates other tribes but loves demselves...yoruba loves themselves and love other tribe (in some cases tho)...its inborn...no matter how dey wrong me i still dem...no matter how an igbo guy please me, am neva impressed its inborn, cnt help it sooooorry

Simple grammar, you can't even write. Which sensible guy would want to roll with you. For someone to be claiming religious and still being tribalistic, I just don't get it. If you have travelled round Nigeria as you claimed, you would know that the turn-offs you mentioned are also found in other tribes. Your notion of igbos being violent is flawed. How many times have u heard of Igbos attack other tribes in their land? You are just an Ethnic bigot with sugarcane chaff for brains.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chuckcy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

ur mouth angry
no, i mean ur toto
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by OboOlora(f): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Turn ons: Sexy voice, Muscular body, Humor, Cleanliness, Sexy eyes, He must be romantic etc

turn offs: bad breath, Dirtiness, Pride, Egoistical, arrogance, dull and boring, Greediness, etc

Greed.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by emmygzy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Springz:
Turn on : focused,

Turn off : B.O,
which one is B.O.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
missnazzy:

No way.

Anyways, the money talk was meant as a joke. Money ain't everything you know?

Yeah your right... Money ain't everything but some ladies would settle so long as they can milk the guy, not saying you are among such ladies tho smiley
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
another candidate in the number one category, simple reasoning when the answer is staring you in the face....0%, I want to weep for you. cry
I'm not in any of your turn off categories. But you want the best. Why can't you just mod him?

Weep for me? Don't be a dumb girl.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by pbs4real(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

common sense u no get...u have use all the brains in ur cells to strafe angry
see this small gal cos mtn has given u 10MB u wont let us hear word again shey U are as confused as the K in knife. . .oya go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by kajoula(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
purplecoco:
A good accent and pretty fingers turns me on in a guy. lipsrsealed. There are only things, but these are the major ones.

What turns me off? Erm, if he picks his nose grin or brags and damn full of himself.

what a pick ...PRETTY FINGERS
grin shocked I KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW OO shocked
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by chuckcy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
chisupport:
Somebody should give the trophy to Zaragal......Forgive her..she is the youngest in the room....she joined Nairaland just two weeks ago, and she thinks NL is 2go where you are awarded 5 stars for being a child......
i tellz u , the kind konji way dy kill zaragal ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by repogirl(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

I'm not in any of your turn off categories. But you want the best. Why can't you just mod him?
Gosh, I am actually weeping for you right now, I said I am married to him or did you skip half of what I wrote up there? angry

Chai! I give up!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nik0l: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rone16:
Turn on's- he must be smart(N/B-you mustn't get 5.0 but at least talk like someone who knows what he's saying),Good sense of humor,a guy who thinks with his brain not his stuff,neat with a good sense of style,a low key type of guy
Turn offs-I hate guys that choose drugs,cigarettes and alcohol over their babes,guys without a mind of theirs(always listening to peers and all),talkative,always everywhere, needy guys(calling everyday)
You just described me....send me a pm if you're serious
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

wooow !!! shocked

I'm a perfect example of the bolded cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
cyril83:

Upload ur pic make we see and stop do yanga.

Stinking tribalist

am not gonna upload my pix for u to see...its gonna look like a show off..am not proud

am so better dan u horrible useles shameless gigolo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by justi4jesu(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on: Plenty money

Turn off: Broke ass

grin Bite me if you can.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by raayah(f): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
AyamConfidence:
no turn on? Oya go convent

Lol..
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by missnazzy(f): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Yeah your right... Money ain't everything but some ladies would settle so long as they can milk the guy, not saying you are among such ladies tho smiley

Lol... Okay
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
repogirl:
Gosh, I am actually weeping for you right now, I said I am married to him or did you skip half of what I wrote up there? angry

Chai! I give up!
Tarr. If you are married, that doesn't mean you should cook up a story for people to think your husband possess all that, okay?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by pbs4real(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
chuckcy:
shut up
bros abeg no vex the gal jez escape 4rm yaba left,we dn dey luk 4 her. . . .
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by kajoula(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Turn ons: Sexy voice, Muscular body, Humor, Cleanliness, Sexy eyes, He must be romantic etc

turn offs: bad breath, Dirtiness, Pride, Egoistical, arrogance, dull and boring, Greediness, etc

God help you....and as age pass you by,your priorities will change about men. grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

i am hausa, hope it turns u on?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Aw, I'm late to the party. Anyways grin

Turn Ons: Super Gentle, Tall, Overly Kind, Nice Smell, Pretty Hands, Straight Legs

Turn Offs: Pretty much the obvious. Outside of that: Too Muscular, Dullards, Rude and Harsh, Guys with Psychological Complexes

I'm not too picky, attraction is a pretty random thing. The turn offs are non negotiable tho.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by BraniacX(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

you turn me of already embarassed
eeew
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
wooow !!! shocked

I'm a perfect example of the bolded cool

u shocked u wey dey maryy all the nairaland babes shocked
u ant use me do 54TH shocked
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
emmygzy:
which one is B.O.

I guess she is referring to Body odour

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.