Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) (74666 Views)

Demolition Of Ekeukwu Market: Okorocha Turning Himself To A Tyrant- Imo Leaders / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Okorocha Turning Imo Into A Banana State, Group Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by eazydon(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aitee1:

But I'm complaining already....starting with that thick forest on your head, can you get it down for love cos I prefer my men in gorimakpa style grin

Wow! How come you're just doing what i expect of my woman, sweedy? grin ... Okay, I've heard what you asked, of me. I will do something about it. You know for love. And baebae, for love, please, see my >>>> PM. kiss
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

lalasticlala mynd44 i will spam your mentions today. it's not everyday, Anambra this, Anambra that. Imo State deserves the spotlight today.

grin I see Zs avoiding this thread like a plague. But if the title had read 'bad road in owerri' you would see them trouping like say na rochas get the cure to their Z fever.

U Don mention Anambra nolu onwe ya...

unu na acho okwu.
onye obuna ma na roaches enweho ife o na eme na imo state.....

anyi kwuo okwu kitaa unu asi na anyi du arrogant..

kpachalu anya gi oooo.

unu eghuzina Anambra anyaoku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
imo people be like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nigerian igbo president I see in d future

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Aitee1: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
eazydon:

Wow! How come you're just doing what i expect of my woman, sweedy? grin ... Okay, I've heard what you asked, of me. I will do something about it. You know for love. And baebae, for love, please, see my >>>> PM. kiss

No pm till I read the love letter with "Ditto" at the top left corner here on nairaland
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rexnegro:

dat pic of the billboard advert was just to show the igbos that didn't support apc where n who the party has made him meet. guy calm down o if u too shake obama I doubt if u will bath that hand again, we re talking about America/world president here. abi u tink na burundi president him shake?

I guess d lady wey dey suckkkk him cockkkk go Don die.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
arrant nonsense!!! no matter what u type or what ur stuuupid governor will do, the whole of owerri can never be half as beautiful as benin city and ASABA. "not in the next 1000 years "now this is a fact.

abeg which Benin 're we talking about.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by eazydon(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Aitee1:

No pm till I read the love letter with "Ditto" at the top left corner here on nairaland

Goodnight my love

Till morrow kiss
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Any one with unpaid salary has issues and not that his/her money is not available. Those trying to blackmail Okorocha know this truth.

nairaland special assistant on lies.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by 1009ja: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2015
After looting N600 million for christmas tree, Okorocha still believes he is in his 419 days. Imo people have come to know him better. This man has deceived his Imo state since 2011. PMB should help Imo by paying some attention to the financial atrocities of this man. He converted Imo state public library headquarters to a beer parlour and hair boutique for his daughter and everybody is keeping quiet. Talk about a governor's priorities for his state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I observed that there are 2 groups of people in Imo State and the perception of a visitor has to do with the group he happens to hang out with. I went to that park opposite 40/40 nite club and most of the people I met were PDP supporters and the level of lies they tried to sell to me was unimaginable. Had it been I was a novice who had nothing in Imo I would have gone thinking ill of okorocha but I stayed with my friends who were building their new duplexes at New Owerri and helped me find the house I bought at Area H. Their perception was completely different. They were telling me all the good things happening unlike the other party that said everything was wrong.

spacetour come hear ooooooo.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Lol wolf in sheep's clothing. what are we imolites going to use Christmas tree to do abi we go live in am. during ur campaign u always said job job job, industry industry industry nw where is d job? where is the industry? u just keep on doing round about and water falls worth 600 mil or more while IMO graduates are riding keke after looking for the soo called job u said u were going to offer, now imo doesn't have a library, d standard shoe we once knew has crashed, same with the avutu polutry farm, all you know is to build ur personal estates here nd there only ur conscience will judge you keep owing salaries. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by manny4life(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Any one with unpaid salary has issues and not that his/her money is not available. Those trying to blackmail Okorocha know this truth.

Abagworo, for once, please tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by JayJustus(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2015
nice
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2015
eazydon:

Aah! Boob ke? Swthrt i just like just like you immesely. It's hard to explain, i've been here on NL for more that 6 years and havent seen anyone that catches my fancy as you. Please, don't be mad at me, okay?

rule of engagement...if u gonna woo in public. U got to woo us listening too..

Aitee1
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Okay, let's start here, go through chesterlee profile, if your lips is as cute as his then we'll proceed from there tongue

U Don go kiss dat boy for dis harmattan make him lip swell abi
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Aitee1:

But I'm complaining already....starting with that thick forest on your head, can you get it down for love cos I prefer my men in gorimakpa style grin

say Wetin happen.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2015
eazydon:

seriously

guy if na so u and Ur women dey do una tin.

I got dis for U..

Ur name na sorry because u Don die for woman hand.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2015
manny4life:
I really pity Imo people, so this is what Gov Okorocha has turned IMO to? embarassed

While other governors are investing in infrastructural developments from healthcare to education, he's busy displaying Christmas Tree?

My dear, its a pity. No single factory. I wonder how that state maintains all the fake big boys that patronize many ashewo university girls.

Owerri is a HOTEL town. Thats all i know it for..
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by eazydon(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:

seriously

guy if na so u and Ur women dey do una tin.

I got dis for U..

Ur name na sorry because u Don die for woman hand.

Bros dey ur lane na. Who call you for here?
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2015
eazydon:

Bros dey ur lane na. Who call you for here?

U call me d moment u post rubbish in a thread I'm interested in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by theokalu7(m): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Visit ihiagwa den u would know he's done nothing new

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by silkytouch(m): 2:30am On Dec 11, 2015
OP na thunder go fire you for posting this rubbish. How much were you paid to post this useless piece of trash and out here talking about haters? Shey Imo State wey you de talk about na the one wey I de inside abi na another one. Mugu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by NickD(m): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2015
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha, the Executive Governor of Imo State is turning Imo to a haven for tourist & a modern-model city.

Pictures show

Freedom square.
Freedom square waterfall, near completion.
Government House Roundabout.
He should pay imo workers their salary. One chance governor.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by mandax: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2015
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha, the Executive Governor of Imo State is turning Imo to a haven for tourist & a modern-model city.

Pictures show

Freedom square.
Freedom square waterfall, near completion.
Government House Roundabout.

You de enjoy, Your Owerri-obsessed governor Okorocha de decorate Owerri with vain glory projects, flyover, while Imo people don't know what is pipe borne water; while the rest of Imo outside Owerri remain abandoned by Imo government.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2015
If only you knew how ugly and poor that guy is. His own riches only exist on NL. The old ugly man is still living with his poor old mother in a suburb of PH till today. It's quite a shame.. cheesy

Just leave their thread for them, we am watching for any breach then..you know how far! cool

Nnewiboi:

spacetour come hear ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2015
sanbells:
Why are most of this pictures all around Government house? He's only working in the Government house not in the cities of Imo. My village has been the same thick Bush I've always been coming home to every Christmas. No changes. Till my village is modernized to be like what l'm seeing above, Rochas hasn't done anything.
nigerians because of suffer suffer and idiocy still dont know what tourism is...this is exactly the same dickson does in bayelsa state, decorating every nook and cranny before xmas to beautify the surrounding for locals to play around...if this is what tourism is then I think dubai made a mistake...mumu country with mediocre leaders and followers.... angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by CravingChic: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Rochas and his government of deceit! Imo civil servants are being owed salary yet the biggest fraud of a governor is expending money on a high rise christmas tree! Change indeed! Let's get our priorities right as humans! Imo state IMHO is yet to see development.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2015
manny4life:

Abagworo, for once, please tell the truth.
Whats the truth?
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2015
CravingChic:
Rochas and his government of deceit! Imo civil servants are being owed salary yet the biggest fraud of a governor is expending money on a high rise christmas tree! Change indeed! Let's get our priorities right as humans! Imo state IMHO is yet to see development.

List the civil servants outside the controversial parastatals still being owed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2015
silkytouch:
OP na thunder go fire you for posting this rubbish. How much were you paid to post this useless piece of trash and out here talking about haters? Shey Imo State wey you de talk about na the one wey I de inside abi na another one. Mugu!

The rate at which you TANoids expend energy trying to run Imo State down is funny to me. I made indepth journey across some Southeastern States and wonder why they look for fault in beautiful Imo State and ignore their own shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by eazydon(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:

U call me d moment u post rubbish in a thread I'm interested in.

Why not read and pass? Are you the only one interested in the thread? Yeye dey smell grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.