Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) (74773 Views)

Demolition Of Ekeukwu Market: Okorocha Turning Himself To A Tyrant- Imo Leaders / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Okorocha Turning Imo Into A Banana State, Group Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by proprince(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Rochas? Scam of all time grin[/color][color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:
If only you knew how ugly and poor that guy is. His own riches only exist on NL. The old ugly man is still living with his poor old mother in a suburb of PH till today. It's quite a shame.. cheesy

Just leave their thread for them, we am watching for any breach then..you know how far! cool

na u wan tell me?.. a fool at forty something.

I don dey follow nairaland since wen beaf dey reign.

I kno dis broke marafaka.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:

na u wan tell me?.. a fool at forty something.

I don dey follow nairaland since wen beaf dey reign.

I kno dis broke marafaka.

NNEWI BOY why is it that you don't complain on the Anambra thread about the total neglect of your town? I think that place needs attention.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2015
proprince:
Rochas? Scam of all time grin[/color][color=#990000]

Sometimes people's memories are short. Okorocha has done a lot and it cannot be wished away by PDP losers.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Foolish old man but your useless state needs the attention more than every other place because of high degree of rot. The real pictures will soon surface if you can't mind your silly thread. cool

@ Nnewiboi, please leave their hopeless thread for them so that we can have moral ground to hit em real bad when they cross the line. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

NNEWI BOY why is it that you don't complain on the Anambra thread about the total neglect of your town? I think that place needs attention.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2015
all these things are not new and are only known to a particular area of the state .. Imo state is a Sham!!!! i repeat a Big sham!!.. little rain, Big flood... most roads are one way so yall posting all these pictures should stop deceiving yourself.. ive been to imo 6 times this year and i know what im talking about...FYI im a die hard APC fan

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Gbengais:
all these things are not new and are only known to a particular area of the state .. Imo state is a Sham!!!! i repeat a Big sham!!.. little rain, Big flood... most roads are one way so yall posting all these pictures should stop deceiving yourself.. ive been to imo 6 times this year and i know what im talking about...FYI im a die hard APC fan

Show me the State where 5% of it is like this and I will know your criticism is frank. All States have good and bad but Imo is one of the finest in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by CravingChic: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

List the civil servants outside the controversial parastatals still being owed.

Whatever rocks your boat, believe it! I have just stated my opinion which I am very sure about! Rochas is a propagandist, PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

oh my gosh.
nnewi is and will never be neglected.
lets compare wit Ur hometown.

chaiii nwokea na ewetalu Nnewi onu....

Don't you kno Nnewi is a better and more productive town Dan owerri.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

oh my gosh.

Don't you kno Nnewi is a better and more productive town Dan owerri. .
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Nwanne just leave their thread for them. Since yesterday I was waiting for that hopeless old man to cross the line. Just leave and watch from the sideline.

Nnewiboi:

oh my gosh.

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2015
eazydon:

Why not read and pass? Are you the only one interested in the thread? Yeye dey smell grin

not d only one interested in the thread.

maybe I am d only one waiting for her to say yes so I ll snatch her from u and cause u immediate heartbreak. cool
eazydon:

Why not read and pass? Are you the only one interested in the thread? Yeye dey smell grin

not d only one interested in the thread.

maybe I am d only one waiting for her to say yes so I ll snatch her from u and cause u immediate heartbreak.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:

oh my gosh.

I did not intend to compare but Oguta is way finer than Nnewi. Nnewi is in serious shambles and I've not seen you complain on the Anambra thread like you do in some others. Erosion is destroying homes and 90% of roads are untarred and erosion prone. That should give you some concern if indeed you are from there.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:
Nwanne just leave their thread for them. Since yesterday I was waiting for that hopeless old man to cross the line. Just leave and watch from the sideline.

I come from a ruling family in Nnewi. it's in our blood to protect.

abum dike a na agbalu izu. akariri m okwu nkotelu.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Hopeless old fool. Owerri is in real shambles and worse than Nnewi. See the real pictures of Owerri here. It is not a secret that 87% of the roads in Imo state are in total mess and erosion threatening the few substandard ones. Stop deceiving people. This is just a warning..

[s]
Abagworo:

I did not intend to compare but Oguta is way finer than Nnewi. Nnewi is in serious shambles and I've not seen you complain on the Anambra thread like you do in some others. Erosion is destroying homes and 90% of roads are untarred and erosion prone. That should give you some concern if indeed you are from there.
[/s]

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Imo state is bankrupt and owing over 11months salary arrears. Abagworo dare me and I will show the world what the real Owerri looks like..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Let us watch from the sideline until the clown misyarn..

Nnewiboi:

I come from a ruling family in Nnewi. it's in our blood to protect.

abum dike a na agbalu izu. akariri m okwu nkotelu.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2015
We know the problems of Ndigbo. Why cover up your State's lapses but yet look for every means possible to find fault in your sister State.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by XBLadez: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Roach ass is a scam. I believe he has tipped the Op to make these posts, recycling old pictures and accrediting him wrongly. If I start showing you our roads now, I might be accused of derailing. That road from Ihiala to Orlu is nothing to write home about and it's been like that for close to two years. My car got stuck there last week while I was traveling home. I had to leave in the mud till the next day.
I repeat, Roach ass is a scam!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

coming from the resident liar of nairaland.

is dat why Ur Imo people dey rush to Nnewi seeking better life.
now let's compare. I 've been to owerri only once in my life. Wetin carry me go thr. I go fuckkk girl wey I meet for facebook....I still ended up fuckinggg my guys landlord daughter. because she heard I'm from Nnewi and cos of d money I spent in dia momsi shop.

now you see d tourism Owerri can offer.

but nnewi...wow

U can come to buy things from Ibeto factory. ( batteries..we even export to us... brake pad. oil)
cutix. best electric cable and transformers
tummy tummy
chicason group. (az oil...plastics. soaps. life vegetables oil)
innoson group..

pls tell me Wetin go make married man wey no wan fuckkk ashawo go owerri.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2015
You like looking for trouble. The guy just made a comment which is not an attack to Imo state but you suddenly called his town in a bad light but you play victim when you are treated the same way. Just face your thread and stop courting trouble here and there.

[s]
Abagworo:
We know the problems of Ndigbo. Why cover up your State's lapses but yet look for every means possible to find fault in your sister State.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by XBLadez: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
millionaireman:

The Mosque in Orlu along Ihioma Road, must have been built before Rochas Okorocha was born.
Built by who? Why wasn't the mosque there 5 years ago? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Nwanne tone down. This is very very unnecessary. STOP.

Nnewiboi:

coming from the resident liar of nairaland.

is dat why Ur Imo people dey rush to Nnewi seeking better life.
now let's compare. I 've been to owerri only once in my life. Wetin carry me go thr. I go fuckkk girl wey I meet for facebook....I still ended up fuckinggg my guys landlord daughter. because she heard I'm from Nnewi and cos of d money I spent in dia momsi shop.

now you see d tourism Owerri can offer.

but nnewi...wow

U can come to buy things from Ibeto factory. ( batteries..we even export to us... brake pad. oil)
cutix. best electric cable and transformers
tummy tummy
chicason group. (az oil...plastics. soaps. life vegetables oil)
innoson group..

pls tell me Wetin go married man or man wet no wan fuckkk ashawo go owerri.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by ideynl1: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2015
I really don't know what's the problem of some Anambra people here on NL. They always feel insecure when other Igbo states are making progress and being in the spotlight. They would try to bring any Igbo states down, most especially Imo and Enugu.

This supremacist attitude of them is really disgusting. I wonder how the can be redeemed.

It is sad.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

if I'm coming from lagos from agbor to my gate at Nnewi. no bad road. I can categorically state that 100 percent of state roads in Nnewi is in perfect condition.

70 per cent of local government road. either good or under construction..

even berem acknowledged d fact anambra no be moi moi for road.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2015
STOP! This is uncalled for. Just STOP!

Nnewiboi:

if I'm coming from lagos from agbor to my gate at Nnewi. no bad road. I can categorically state that 100 percent of state roads in Nnewi is in perfect condition.

70 per cent of local government road. either good or under construction..

even berem acknowledged d fact anambra no be moi moi for road.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2015
ideynl1:
I really don't know what's the problem of some Anambra people here on NL. They always feel insecure when other Igbo states are making progress and being in the spotlight. They would try to bring any Igbo states down, most especially Imo and Enugu.

This supremacist attitude of them is really disgusting. I wonder how the can be redeemed.

It is sad.

really?

can u pls read from page one.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nwaiberibe: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Ujoatu and Abagworo, shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
ideynl1:

It is sad.

by Abagworo
I did not intend to compare but Oguta is way finer than
Nnewi. Nnewi is in serious shambles and I've not seen you
complain on the Anambra thread like you do in some
others. Erosion is destroying homes and 90% of roads are
untarred and erosion prone. That should give you some
concern if indeed you are from there.

dis is bringing up Nnewi? abi

Mr man if u no get Wetin to talk go hide abeg.

we give u Wat u want. stop forming self righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:
STOP! This is uncalled for. Just STOP!

hahahaha. chino e be like u go morning mass today?

did u collect communion. Don't even get me started. Wat Eva am doing I learnt from u. Don't tell Me u 're scared someone is going for Ur abagworo hitting crown.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Scared?? Maybe you don't know me too well. My Dad thought me how not to be the first to look for trouble but not to back-off when some courts for my trouble. It's always good to be on the moral high ground.

Just leave their thread for them please.

Nnewiboi:

hahahaha. chino e be like u go morning mass today?

did u collect communion. Don't even get me started. Wat Eva am doing I learnt from u. Don't tell Me u 're scared someone is going for Ur abagworo hitting crown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.