Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why (3048 Views)

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
my was earlier this year, when my ex-bestie snitched on me because of her boyfriend (she broke the 'girls rule', by spilling certain things I told her in confidence)

it was silly sha, even though she later realized her fault and wanted us to remain friends. I couldn't even bring myself to be just friends with her.

so what urs?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Cholls(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
My sister the only and last time i shed tears was when Jesus healed the woman the issue of blood.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
When I came out of my mother's womb decades ago and I cried because the "abara"(beating) from the nurse was hot

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol @d poster above me...

D last time I shed tears was yesterday embarassed.
Pls don't ask me why lipsrsealed.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by finalboss(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time post.. Crying cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Eleniyan15: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
when seun decided to upgrade rule 9... #SayNoToTribalism anyway
que Sera sera
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by ssoftappless(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
DAMM!!!! mizquote why brought up this question? damm i last shared tears last two months when i was about to cum
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yestee....cry

I got A C in a course ah was 200% sure I'd get An A....cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by jonaifame22(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
When I was in church at otta last two months winners chapel,
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by darlingtonVII(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
my was earlier this year, when my ex-bestie snitched on me because of her boyfriend (she broke the 'girls rule', by spilling certain things I told her in confidence)

it was silly sha, even though she later realized her fault and wanted us to remain friends. I couldn't even bring myself to be just friends with her.

so what urs?
What's girls rule?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by trigar12(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am waiting for fake ass niggas that will come hear to shout "am a man, I don't cry mehn"

undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by firstking01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My sister the only and last time i shed tears was when Jesus healed the woman the issue of blood.
in addition to dis,,,apart frm wen i watched d passion of christsad, ion tink i 've shed tears agn since den
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by polariss(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ah dnt cry..as for me,m only smiling on the wrong side of my face undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebayray:

no need...we already knwcheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by adaksbullet: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
today....cry

I gotten an A on a curse i was 500% asuranse sure I we get E....am steel cry crycrycrycrycrycry
Estharfabian:
Yestee....cry

I got A C in a course ah was 200% sure I'd get An A....cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:

so what urs?
U go do unnecessary amebo abi? Or u are one of the ladies, who don't like family members around ur man. She blowed the whitsle on u, before u could perpetrate ur evil plans
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by trustedward(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
I guess after my last breakup....loved this girl dearly and hers was beyond words,,during my college days she would copy my notes,help fix tins,nt d demanding type,in fact,the best any guy could ever av wanted...I had issues in school back then that made me neglected her,because I didn't inform her abt my ordeal,she misunderstood my body language and tot I was seeing someone else and trying to kick her out of my life,after much complains and tears,she fell out of luv for me....b4 I could realize she had already found happiness in being alone...so so painful cry cry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebayray:

I hope it's not what am thinking?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by saraphina(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
November 27 when I saw my beloved mum been lowered to the ground...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by trustedward(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
saraphina:
geez...terrible....Hmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
profojah:
When I came out of my mother's womb decades ago and I cried because the "abara"(beating) from the nurse was hot
wereh cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
jonaifame22:
When I was in church at otta last two months winners chapel,
choi...una no go kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
I dey cry as I dey type this thing....... my heart breaks for the nĂ³nsense being posted here everyday.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by jonaifame22(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
midehi2:
choi...una no go kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy
angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
saraphina:
eyaah, sorry dear, you beautiful

just like few months ago when my sweet jovial sister was laid to rest.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I dey cry as I dey type this thing....... my heart breaks for the nĂ³nsense being posted here everyday.
why was that cockcroach beating the other cockcroach on your profile cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Emodeee: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebayray:

u shed tears? Hmmmm. Could it be what i'm thinking?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
fados4sure:
I hope it's not what am thinking?

Lol....
I can't read ur mind sef
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Emodeee:

u shed tears? Hmmmm. Could it be what i'm thinking?

Nah.... It's nt what you think it is...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by IamLEGEND1: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
midehi2:

why was that cockcroach beating the other cockcroach on your profile cheesy
I think one is owing the other money......

grin

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by saraphina(f): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
midehi2:

eyaah, sorry dear, you beautiful

just like few months ago when my sweet jovial sister was laid to rest.
thank you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
firstking01:
undecided
firstking01:

Shoro niyen?.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Collects 65naira As His Daughter's Bride Price / Pick Your Month... Pick Your Wife (pix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.