Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (58980 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by AmicableEd: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Aww, wedding tears!

While exchanging their marital vows a few Saturdays ago in Lotherton hall, Leeds, Ope and Olamiposi Odeyemi burst into tears.

On the emotional tears of Joy, Olamiposi told Wedding In Nigeria that the whole exchange of ring rite brought back many memories.

“The exchange of rings did us strong things (brought back memories). My hubby tears was pouring and I was the crying bride”. she said

Oh by the way, Olamiposi received a brand new toy from her hubby as wedding gift.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/crying-couple-bride-and-groom-shed-tears-while-exchanging-wedding-vows-photos/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lordtosan(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Lwkm. They look like they are being forced to marry against their will..
See the woman face like Buhari's face whenever he smiles.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by christinie(f): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Love.

Nice car.

Women.

Men.

Na you know.

5 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Ifediba88: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Ndi-ara

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by adepiero: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
The love is so string it made them cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
this is serious, they're probably crying because they're no longer free to do as they like the groom just realised he has made the biggest mistake of his life, the bride is shedding tears of joy because the jazz finally worked. trust Nigerians.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Deejavuu(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Awwww!! Love is a beautiful thing smiley

Sweet cry cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by kellyJames5(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Eyaaa!
*clear tears*

This is Love in action.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2015
She cried because afta all d men who"v done her strong tin, her husband was d one who finished last...

And he cried because....... cheesy complete am

4 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by charijee(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Could be they never thought of seeing that day....they were like "oh we made it together"
Love nwantinti smiley

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by AmicableEd: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
lol
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by AmicableEd: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2015
loooooooooooooooool
kellyJames5:
Eyaaa!

*clear tears*

This is Love in action.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Lolz
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Captainswag225(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
now thats what i call love and tears! Lolz so nice and funny.
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sweet smiley
What is sweet there?cant u see d face of d bride grin**she b like finally finally i end up with dis womanizer grin and d guy b like**i am sorry baby**

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by 175(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
I pledge allegiance to true love

6 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is sweet there?cant u see d face of d bride grin**she b like finally finally i end up with dis womanizer grin and d guy b like**i am sorry baby**
What's this one saying? undecided

31 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying? undecided
who is dis one?

2 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by kellyJames5(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
AmicableEd:
loooooooooooooooool

undecided
Why you laughing me?
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Joy so deep laughter can't express. They should've been through lot. Hun!

2 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Joy so deep laughter can't express. They should've been through lot. Hun!
dis is just publicity stunt, I can't Cry in front of my lady no matter what
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
dis is just publicity stunt, I can't Cry in front of my lady no matter what

Maybe it is... WoW iam impressed! BlacK NiggA original grin

I have my reservations on *no matter what* tho
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Mznaett: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Me wey no sabi hold tears back I knw say on dat day during d exchange of ring time I go cry tiretongue Cuz it'd look as a dream to mewink

#Thinking how it'd begrin

3 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by tolexy007(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Dedicate this space to all those plpp who lost their life in sep 11 2001 world trade centre terrorist attack, we miss you all...RIP cry cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by lekjons(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
they must have passed through some 'things' together!

1 Like

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Uchizzy(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by kennyman2000(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmm.. Like what my Mama will always say.

Na water plenty for their eyes wey dem dey cry..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Lionpikin(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
I love this, May God bless the marriage that it will get to evening.....for any Nairalander looking for a life partner, I decree that by this time next year you are already happily married to the right person....

12 Likes

Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by mosho2good: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
do we expect them to start singing or jubilating
Re: Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows by Guyman02: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
The man was crying after realizing he has been caught in a trap while for the woman it is tears of joy for hooking him and tying him down for life.

I remember the little boy who asked his dad 'Papa how much does it cost to marry? His dad replied 'My son you will not understand, till now I am still paying for it' grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.