Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' (3807 Views)

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by m4una(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Affatto..

solo alcuni slangs mafiose

L'ho capito fratello.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by talktonase(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
40milliom a month.we're talking drug money you're talking 40million a month mtschewwwwww Until you educate me I'm o still go with drug money so speak now or forever hold your peace
ISIL is not islam,it is a instrument by which world powers are using it to gradually achieve the new world order...Elchapo has escaped twice,he cant afford a common twitter account but this ISIL guys have one and even the almighty CIA cant get to them...elchapo is a small fry he can be caught and his monies and drug cartel obliterated at any time.If you doubt if we are nothing but pawns in the hands of certain few subtaranean instiitutions that rule the world,i oblige you all to think again.This is no conspiracy theory!!
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Amberon: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Don't mind those people that don't know what they're saying. el chapo has money that Isis won't dream of having.
Nnewiboi:

I don't think Isis has more Money than el chapo.
omo na el chapo we dey talk ooooo.

wen he was arrested na 22 billion dollar cash dey him house.

I believe el chapo.

dat guy na movement

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Amberon: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
ISIS is Islam, no sugar coating.
talktonase:
ISIL is not islam,it is a instrument by which world powers are using it to gradually achieve the new world order...Elchapo has escaped twice,he cant afford a common twitter account but this ISIL guys have one and even the almighty CIA cant get to them...elchapo is a small fry he can be caught and his monies and drug cartel obliterated at any time.If you doubt if we are nothing but pawns in the hands of certain few subtaranean instiitutions that rule the world,i oblige you all to think again.This is no conspiracy theory!!
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Omololu007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
talktonase:
I don't think you know how rich and powerful lord el chapo is

1 Like

Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by talktonase(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Omololu007:
I don't think you know how rich and powerful lord el chapo is
and i dont think you know how rich and powerful the knight templars and jesuit are...these subtaranean organizations control countries,conglomerates,multinationals etc.small fries like elchapo are under their payroll.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by Spydamannn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Uomini rispettati...El chapo I hope you deliver lol
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by johnmartus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
I JUST DEY PRAY IT HAPPEN GRASS WILL SURELY SUFFER
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by NigLasPresident: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

U mean Meno of NNSS Ojo

na you be this? I fit even recognize you even if you dey fly above me in a plane and I dey ground
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
talktonase:
Isis is nWo
Chapo can take Isis as well as govt, Just that fighting gwament is bad for business.
You choose to remain a pawn.
Re: Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' by simpleseyi: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Please how and where can I donate money to Sinaloa Cartel? This monsters called ISIS need to be wiped out. I am a Muslim and these monsters are just painting me black. Let us pretend to be friends with Sinaloa Cartel to wipe out ISIS, thereafter, we can join hands with others to wipe out Sinaloa Cartel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu Comes Under Fire For Tweeting False Image About Brutalized Corper / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) / Chinese Government To Take Over part of Nigeria If Pending Loan Can't Be Repayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.