Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) (38151 Views)

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by mascot87(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Elslim: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Good news
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
They look like animals
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
December ke

I doubt it
jonhemma11:
Exactly but I don't think our troops can meet up with the December deadline
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by onlineadejoh(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
December deadline is working.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by osyonedollar: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
jonhemma11:
Nigerian Troops Kill More Boko Haram Members, Rescue 210 Hostages

Nigerian troops on Wednesday killed 5 Boko Haram terrorists and rescued 210 civilians held captive by the terrorist group.This was revealed by the acting Director of Army Public Relations, Colonel S.K. Usman.

According to him,the insurgents were killed at Furkati village, which is located in Geidam a Local Government Area (LGA) of Yobe State while the  rescue of the 210 civilians was due to an information received by soldiers that the terrorists were holding hostage the inhabitants of the villages of Ejilije, Bulagaije-lari, Bulagaije-Adamde, and Ajiri.Speaking further,he said the terrorists fled these villages once they learnt the Nigerian military was advancing upon them. 

The rescued citizens were mainly women,children, and the elderly and have since been transferred to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps. According to Colonel Usman, the insurgents planned using the civilians as “human shields” in the event of a military offensive against them. 

4 Dane guns, 4 loaded magazines of G3 riflesan unknown quantity of 7.62mm ammunition,1 Machine Gun barrel, 4  empty canisters of Mortar bombs, a bandolier, and 4 AK-47 rifles were recovered from the insurgents during the operations.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/nigerian-troops-kill-more-boko-haram.html
What exactly do these BH guys enjoy being in thick forest and keeping children as hostages. Nothern leaders are destroying this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by jegusj(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
More strength to our NA
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
i pity these children. being exposed to this hardship and cruel life at this early stage of their lives.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by goshen26: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
OK.....good one

We construct 30, 60, 100 iced block freezer @ affordable price

Contact us on 08060822732

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Can't Dasuki be given a gun to fight boko haram and then shot from the back and accidental discharge claimed. Am just saying o, am not been wicked coz I don't trust our courts and that former NBA chairman who is his lawyer and also lawyer to Saraki, he seems to know how to remove corrupt officials from the claws of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
What hell do these savages want ?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
That's how we like to see the motherfukas..

Dead!
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki shey u see?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

Somebody might ask why?and the answer is simple,to be Politically relevant.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making is office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Who else would the Government run to?if not the National Security adviser.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

And as they say in the Old England "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by vault(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
these MFs are zombies...... seems they come back to life
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

You had a point!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This not in any way far fetched. Boko Haram commander in chief is in custody,their backbone is partially weak. Dasuki is so heartless,he's just bearing Alhaji for nothing and dressing up like a muslim,he's not a muslim,he's an atheist cos I don't believe anybody that believes in God would be this ruthless . Buhari is really smart to dig him out first to dig others out. I've always heard that some powerful Northerners are behind it. The truth is beginning to reveal itself now.
MR MAN IF NOBODY AIN'T ASKING I WILL ASK, "WHERE ARE CHIBOK GIRLS?" WITH HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF RESCUES MADE BOTH FROM NIGERIA, CAMEROON, NIGER AND CHAD, NOT ONE SINGLE VICTIM OF THAT "scandal" IS SPORTED AMONG THE RESCUED! UP TILL NOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHIBOK GIRLS POINTS TO SCAM OF INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Cornerstone001: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
These Boko boiz no dey tire
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
all I see is poverty
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
jonhemma11:

Nigerian troops on Wednesday killed 5 Boko Haram terrorists and rescued 210 civilians held captive by the terrorist group.This was revealed by the acting Director of Army Public Relations, Colonel S.K. Usman.

According to him,the insurgents were killed at Furkati village, which is located in Geidam a Local Government Area (LGA) of Yobe State while the  rescue of the 210 civilians was due to an information received by soldiers that the terrorists were holding hostage the inhabitants of the villages of Ejilije, Bulagaije-lari, Bulagaije-Adamde, and Ajiri.Speaking further,he said the terrorists fled these villages once they learnt the Nigerian military was advancing upon them. 

The rescued citizens were mainly women,children, and the elderly and have since been transferred to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps. According to Colonel Usman, the insurgents planned using the civilians as “human shields” in the event of a military offensive against them. 

4 Dane guns, 4 loaded magazines of G3 riflesan unknown quantity of 7.62mm ammunition,1 Machine Gun barrel, 4  empty canisters of Mortar bombs, a bandolier, and 4 AK-47 rifles were recovered from the insurgents during the operations.

Hahahaaaa, this ZOO called Nigeria nd lies is like bread nd butter,...think they says before that they have cleared sambisa out of boko haram nd destroyed all their camp, where did they rescued them from grin grin grin, maybe from aso rock or from Buhari's house?

God they watch unaooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Rotimi47: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Good News.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
You said 5 I counted 7.
credibility tarnished.

I didn't believe this news or any news coming from the war on boko haram. Been fed too many lies already its constipating.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by AhmadMind: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015

You might have a point.

There was pressure on GEJ to sack Azazi (R.I.P) and bring a Northerner who they claimed would end the insurgency IMMEDIATELY.... That didn't happen and the Gen Azazi was killed in a Military helicopter crash soon after!

The insurgency actually ESCALATED!

HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Appeal Court Nullifies Senator Akpabio's Election
Jerrywright Ukwu 1 hour ago 29366

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Send email
The election of the former governor of Akwa Ibom state and the Senate minority leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has been nullified by the Federal Court of Appeal.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Senator Godswill Akpabio
Senator Godswill Akpabio
According to Sahara Reporters, Akpabio was thrown out of the Senate because of what the court described as ”violations to the Electoral Act during the senatorial election between Mr Akpabio and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Inibehe Okori.’‘

READ ALSO: I’m So Confident And If I Contest 10 Times, I Will Win – Ishaku

It is not clear why the court’s decision came late in the day yesterday, December 10, as courts are not known to sit late in the night.

APC’s Inibehe Okori had approached the court challenging the judgement of the trial tribunal which upheld the disputed March 28 Akwa Ibom North West senatorial election in which Akpabio of the PDP was declared winner.

The three man Appeal Court panel had earlier berated the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), for what it says is ”it’s public display of partisanship and failure to remain neutral as an independent electoral umpire and wondered why the commission should cry more than the bereaved in the suit.”

The Court of Appeal ordered a rerun election in Akwa Ibom State in 90 days.

READ ALSO: PDP Wins As Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict

Just recently, Mrs Uche Ekwunife, a PDP senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District was sacked by a Federal Court of Appeal sitting in Enugu state.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Propaganda Nigerian Army, see people singing them praises but with common sense u will know the corpse image is more than the number they claimed to ve killed..

So it's either a propaganda or the Journalist is bad with numbers..

Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by ColeworldMD(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?
what's dat ur moniker again? Yeah dats prolly the reason for all these radicals; the boko harams et al
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by tomholly: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Wasted Destiny. Na so they fool d Bk to death.BH wasting lives
jonhemma11:

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by enigma2007(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
9jatriot:
Can't Dasuki be given a gun to fight boko haram and then shot from the back and accidental discharge claimed. Am just saying o, am not been wicked coz I don't trust our courts and that former NBA chairman who is his lawyer and also lawyer to Saraki, he seems to know how to remove corrupt officials from the claws of hell.

Hahahah! We need to recover our money first!
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
GET THEIR SPONSORS AND KILL THEM TOO. PEOPLE LIKE DASUKI AND ALI MODU SHERIFF

That's means Buhari will be involved grin grin grin,..fight against boko haram if fight against the north (buhari) cool
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Is it weird I get erection viewing dead boko haram fvckers? I get precum and all
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by MWTH(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

You are certainly limited by your own knowledge and perception. Just like any other man including me.
My take:
No Nigerian at the helms of affair during GEJ was at any point responsible for BH.
We should keep our hands crossed until everything unfolds rather than cast aspersions.

Peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by brofula(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2015
Are the Chibok girls among the rescued?
@ Aunty Oby how come you have just gone so cold and silent?
what happened have we found the girls now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.