Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) (38148 Views)

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm!Dasuki,Bafarawa,Dokpesi,.......Modu Sheriff all PDP......I belive Owoye Azazi who said PDP are d sponsors of Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

Somebody might ask why?and the answer is simple,to be Politically relevant.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Who else would the Government run to?if not the National Security adviser.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

And as they say in the Old England "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

You may be correct but I regret to say u may be settling old scores. You failed to provide logical connection. How is it clear to even a kindergarten as u said?
I am southern christian so I have no sympathy to BH and their supporters but we must not harm ppl until we prove their culpability. Abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dont be a f00l! one man cannot singlehandedly sponsor terrorism against his people. Unless you are saying Dasuki caused Isis, al shabab, AlQaeda etc. the cause of Bokoharam is Islam and unless the Islamic elites/clerics do something about it, terrorism will remain forever!
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by spinoff: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.