Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) (38152 Views)

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This not in any way far fetched. Boko Haram commander in chief is in custody,their backbone is partially weak. Dasuki is so heartless,he's just bearing Alhaji for nothing and dressing up like a muslim,he's not a muslim,he's an atheist cos I don't believe anybody that believes in God would be this ruthless . Buhari is really smart to dig him out first to dig others out. I've always heard that some powerful Northerners are behind it. The truth is beginning to reveal itself now.
MR MAN IF NOBODY AIN'T ASKING I WILL ASK, "WHERE ARE CHIBOK GIRLS?" WITH HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF RESCUES MADE BOTH FROM NIGERIA, CAMEROON, NIGER AND CHAD, NOT ONE SINGLE VICTIM OF THAT "scandal" IS SPORTED AMONG THE RESCUED! UP TILL NOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHIBOK GIRLS POINTS TO SCAM OF INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

Somebody might ask why?and the answer is simple,to be Politically relevant.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Who else would the Government run to?if not the National Security adviser.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

And as they say in the Old England "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"
PDP is boko haram, book haram is pdp... Gen owoye azazi

I remember when eye witnessed said they saw helicopters dropping food for boko haram ... Now we know those behind tthose helicopters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Positiveminds(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Where are the Chibok girls? Why have they not been rescued?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Gallant Soldiers, Power Power Power.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
..dressing up like a muslim,he's not a muslim,he's an atheist cos I don't believe anybody that believes in God would be this ruthless
You are a very ignorant motherfucker.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Okay that true.
enigma2007:

Hahahah! We need to recover our money first!
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2015
olaolulazio:
December is now!
Kill em all before they get you killed.
God bless NA!
God bless Lagos state!
God bless PMB/PYO!
God bless EFCC!
God purnish LASMA!
God bless nairalanders!
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria!
God bless you as u click on like!
Likes signifies amen.

Egbon, wetin LASTMA do you? LOL cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by toludadon(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This not in any way far fetched. Boko Haram commander in chief is in custody,their backbone is partially weak. Dasuki is so heartless,he's just bearing Alhaji for nothing and dressing up like a muslim,he's not a muslim,he's an atheist cos I don't believe anybody that believes in God would be this ruthless . Buhari is really smart to dig him out first to dig others out. I've always heard that some powerful Northerners are behind it. The truth is beginning to reveal itself now.

stop insulting the atheists, atheists are not heartless like the beast you are referring to

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki might have been secretely funding boko haram with the money he was stealing.

iamrealdeji:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by mugabe75: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Where are the Chibog girls?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

At the end of the day, and just as i have repeatedly said before, take Dasuki out of circulation and Boko Haram supply of weapons will end. You don't need to be a War Historian, to know that Boko Haram became strong as a result of the Government, or somebody at the top Echelon of Jonathan's Government supplying them all their needs, to the detriment of the Nigerian Military.

As the National Security Adviser to the Government, what Dasuki did, which even a Kindergarten kid can see. Is to use his left hand to cause an artificial terror/mayhem, while using his right hand to milk the Government dry, and making his office to be very relevant,and in the case under Jonathan, very powerful.

Dasuki is a traitor, and deserves the hottest part of hell for the rubbish he has done. Why are Boko Haram, not suddenly as powerful as they were before?except for some skeletal guerrilla attacks here and there, the Boko Haram has completely been wiped out. And it was only achieved because their chief sponsor, is currently talking to the Federal Government, and most importantly not at the helm of any Power.

Dasuki was so powerful, he was withdrawing from the C.B.N as if it was an A.T.M on the Roadside,and yet, i repeat, and yet. Some Clowns will come here to support this murdering heartless man.

Hmmmmn, HungerBAD... You are somewhat making sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by nike4love: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2015
jonhemma11:
Source added
Lols why is mayonais not in the source?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
TeOwl:
Dasuki might have been secretely funding boko haram with the money he was stealing.

yeah,thats just it.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Obj already provided a possible insight.

“I believe that some of them will never return. We will still be hearing about them many years from now, some will give birth to children of the Boko Haram members, but if they cannot take care of them in the forest, they may release them”.

He also stated that the girls might have been separated and kept in different locations.

It would recalled that Obasanjo had previously tried to negotiate with the insurgents, especially in September 2011 after members of the sect bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja.

He flew to Maiduguri, Borno State where he met with relatives of the Boko Haram founder, Mohammed Yusuf, who the police had illegally killed in their custody in 2009.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/13/chibok-girls-pregnant-others-may-never-return-obasanjo/
Ahmeduana:

MR MAN IF NOBODY AIN'T ASKING I WILL ASK, "WHERE ARE CHIBOK GIRLS?" WITH HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF RESCUES MADE BOTH FROM NIGERIA, CAMEROON, NIGER AND CHAD, NOT ONE SINGLE VICTIM OF THAT "scandal" IS SPORTED AMONG THE RESCUED! UP TILL NOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHIBOK GIRLS POINTS TO SCAM OF INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by holyokoto(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2015
olaolulazio:
December is now!
God bless NA!
God bless Lagos state!
God bless PMB/PYO!
God bless EFCC!
God purnish LASMA!
God bless nairalanders!
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria!
Likes signifies amen.

Everyday God bless NA and we Air Force are doing bulk of the Job, am Jealous
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by merteenez(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Shoot and Kill dem all. No mercy. God protect our gallant soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Acjohn(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2015
I don't think its is just to say Dasuki is involved in all of this when he had not be proven guilty, we are all speculating and carried away by emotions.
If found guilty I will suggest death by firing squad anyway.
But I am appalled at mindless attitude of man, why would some one instigate all the fools to there death for self gratification.
The loss is too much.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Live yesterday like a KING die tomorrow like a chicken
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by harry509: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
jonhemma11:
Nigerian Troops Kill More Boko Haram Members, Rescue 210 Hostages

Nigerian troops on Wednesday killed 5 Boko Haram terrorists and rescued 210 civilians held captive by the terrorist group.This was revealed by the acting Director of Army Public Relations, Colonel S.K. Usman.

According to him,the insurgents were killed at Furkati village, which is located in Geidam a Local Government Area (LGA) of Yobe State while the  rescue of the 210 civilians was due to an information received by soldiers that the terrorists were holding hostage the inhabitants of the villages of Ejilije, Bulagaije-lari, Bulagaije-Adamde, and Ajiri.Speaking further,he said the terrorists fled these villages once they learnt the Nigerian military was advancing upon them. 

The rescued citizens were mainly women,children, and the elderly and have since been transferred to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps. According to Colonel Usman, the insurgents planned using the civilians as “human shields” in the event of a military offensive against them. 

4 Dane guns, 4 loaded magazines of G3 riflesan unknown quantity of 7.62mm ammunition,1 Machine Gun barrel, 4  empty canisters of Mortar bombs, a bandolier, and 4 AK-47 rifles were recovered from the insurgents during the operations.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/nigerian-troops-kill-more-boko-haram.html
life wastage...
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by inme: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS, WHY WILL SOMEBODY LEAVE HIS HOUSE AND GO TO DESERT TO LIVE?

THIS LIFE WEY SWEET LIKE THIS NA E ALL THESE PEOPLE DEY DIE FOR NOTHING.

I NEVER SEE WETIN ANYBODY GO FIT TELL ME FOR THIS LIFE WEY I GO TIE BOMB FOR MY BODY, KILL MYSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by simplynola(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Sufayos, they will never learn.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Odessey(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
good one my great army's
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

inasmuch as i agree with every word you said, i still wld want us not to judge anyone blindly. nice one though
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Something is not working right.... it would take a whole lot of BH to hold 210 hostages. ... only 5 are killed? The kill /capture count is always so low. Does the military fire warning shots before attacking?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by arisekola77: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
olaolulazio:
December is now!
God bless NA!
God bless Nigeria Airforce!
God bless Nigeria Navy!
God bless Lagos state!
God bless PMB/PYO!
God bless EFCC!
God punish LASMA!
God bless nairalanders!
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria!
Likes signifies amen.
na only person wey notice your comment go see God purnish lastma bros wetin lastma do you? You bad gan o
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by bosedekemi(f): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2015
You are here: Parliament home pageParliamentary businessPublications & recordsBusiness papersHouse of Commons business papersEarly Day MotionsEarly day motion 808

BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE

Session: 2015-16
Date tabled: 03.12.2015
Primary sponsor: Elliott, Tom
Sponsors: Kinahan, Danny
That this House recognises the calls for the independence of territories that constituted the Biafran Republic; acknowledges the Biafran issue could be improved with the co-operation of the Nigerian government by offering a referendum; and urges the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to use its diplomatic strength to assist in the resolution of this matter.

See link to the motion

http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/business-papers/commons/early-day-motions/edm-detail1/?session=2015-16&edmnumber=808

See video here,

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/d1d02df1-bcc3-4a65-ae24-9e366957d28b?in=15%3A15%3A52&out=15%3A16%3A22
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by qtx(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram?

bold part, do you have evidence or you are just speculating? remember the case is still in court so you are not qualify to make such assertions which only the court can decide on at the end of the day.

So talk with caution on this.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by arireirede: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki must be jailed,he is a devil. jonathan govt has ruin Nigeria if not cos of change of govt that happened in Nigeria,all looters should be jailed.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
vault:
these MFs are zombies...... seems they come back to life
Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) by herlonso: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pple will just open der mouth dey abuse pmb... bad wey jonathan regime don cause will take a truthful naija leader at least a year to clean lets say 30% of d mess d guy don cause. pls b patient wit pmb, d future luk bright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.