Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wonderfulllll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderfulllll (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderfulllll by geolie: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2009
House, I love my girl so much. but she is always demanding for something i don't like. she always wants to been sucking her pussy. is that right?
Re: Wonderfulllll by luxoire(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
you are not hte first to do it - neither are you the last - if however you are not comfortable with it - talk to her - because no one on NL will make it a more pleasant experience for you if you dont want to do it.

i just hope you are not one of these guys that like the favour to be returned and will get hurt if she too decides she wont go down on your manhood tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wonderfulllll by bblacky(f): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
luxoire:

you are not hte first to do it - neither are you the last - if however you are not comfortable with it - talk to her - because no one on NL will make it a more pleasant experience for you if you dont want to do it.

i just hope you are not one of these guys that like the favour to be returned and will get hurt if she too decides she wont go down on your manhood tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
seconded
Re: Wonderfulllll by sesman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
geolie:

House, I love my girl so much. but she is always demanding for something i don't like. she always wants to been sucking her womanliness. is that right?

is she holding a guy to your head, if you dont like it say no, na by force,
Re: Wonderfulllll by chihakeem(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
Dude why do you bring this up here it is left to you to know what you want to do if you think you can not then spell it to her face that you can't she won't kill you will she, yet it is a good thing to do for your girl she really wants it she sure will cherish you more.

I want to think fear is not the reason you are not getting down their with her, Dude tell her to wash up man!!! you are all good to go after wards.
Re: Wonderfulllll by AjaraEwuro: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
@geolie

I am sure there are lots of men in here who will gladly help u do d job.
Re: Wonderfulllll by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
Its a pleasurable thing for her you must understand. Especially if someone had done it to her in the past. But I think its because she loves you she is openly discussing what pleases her during sex with you. She could have simulated orgasm, feigned it and you will walk around proudly like a man and boast while she scorns you in her heart.

If its hygiene you are worried about ensure that any day you want to indulge in her fantasies you both have a bath first.Don't make only her have a bath.Why? Because you don't want to make her feel that she is dirty and you are clean, neither do you want to be caught dirty too if she is so gratefull for you kind gesture and wants to pay back in the same measure and pleasure grin grin

If its for moral or religious reasons you don't want to do it, then kindly let her know. But meen the moment she mistakenly meets a guy that will go all the way, you are in deep doodle. tongue tongue
Re: Wonderfulllll by Secretz(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2009
Well it's not by force that you must do it. But I just hope you do not expect her to do it to you??

If it's something that she really likes, she may go outside too to get it. . . . .  .  undecided

Otherwise,talk to her and tell her you really don't like it. It's not your thing.  grin
Re: Wonderfulllll by 190: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
how exactly does she tell u 2 suck it! embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Please Some One Help Me / Pls,wht Shd I Do / Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.