Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: (775 Views)

Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by hamilton12: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
i called my gil dat evening asked her wher she ws nd she says at home,me my slf i ws at home 2 abt 2 sleep, A frnd came in frm ABJ and request we shuld go clubing suprising getting 2 club found my gil there with her frnd nd her frnd BoyF i ws quite angry, Now she is telling me she is angry 2 who shoud say sorry frist?
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by sexyLeamon(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
hamilton12:

i called my gil dat evening asked her wher she ws nd she says at home,me my slf i ws at home 2 abt 2 sleep, A frnd came in frm ABJ and request we shuld go clubing suprising getting 2 club found my gil there with her frnd nd her frnd BoyF i ws quite angry, Now she is telling me she is angry 2 who shoud say sorry frist?
the person who wants to make the relationship work. however I think she should, coz she lied.
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by AniLee(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the person who wants to make the relationship work. however I think she should, coz she lied.

I totally agree. It would only be mature. And even if she doesnt apologize first, it won't hurt if you do. It will just make you the bigger man, figuratively speaking, and she who knows she may even learn from it. Sometimes, one has to play the fool cause in the end the concerned parties will come to realize he had actually played the wise. A little humility didnt hurt nobody.
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by hamilton12: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
abi, But insted she dey carry face me nd tire me jst wnt break up so, hissesss can we chat on yah msngr my email is (nelly4smith@yahoo.com)
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by galatico(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
Both of you are guilty, so the person who cherishes the relationship most would say sorry!!!
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by hamilton12: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
as how na, Im d man here i fit go out side nt my gil in d other hand,
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by sexyLeamon(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
hamilton12:

as how na, Im d man here i fit go out side nt my gil in d other hand,
great, so do what real men do smiley
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by Macgreat(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
She lied because she think your would made at her for going to the club, maybe her first time

apologize, and take her out(club)
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by iice(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
Could barely read the whole thing. . .broken keyboards and all
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by patwhizkid(f): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
^^ lmao!
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by ritaNL: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
iice:

Could barely read the whole thing. . .broken keyboards and all

Hs keyboard writes in Arabic i think or maybe he's an arab man cos he writes backward. lipsrsealed
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by 677ano(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
Your girl lied why should you apologise to her
If you had not gone out there is no way you would have known she was not at home as she claimed
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by kemmeye: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
even tho i had a migraine after reading wateva it is you wrote up there why don't you think about it from your own perspective you were at home but later decided to go clubbing maybe she was at home at the time you called her but later decided to go clubbing.
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by dammizz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^ Exactly my mind.
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Call her and tell her u both owe each other an apology. It's bothering u more that's why u are here on nairaland. No woman is worth keeping malice with, do it and move on.
Re: Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: by freecocoa(f): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2011
Since they now allow kids in club why won't they be askingh silly questions,mscheeew.

(1) (Reply)

Dying Of Depression / Women With their Spiritual Eyez / Why Would An Ex Spread False Gist About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.