Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo (566 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo by seanwillex(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
A mum whose teeth were pulled out using pliers by her defiler boyfriend has released horrific images showing the extent of damage done to her dentition. 48-year-old Amber who was engaged to Donald Jeffrey, said she endured years of violent beatings and r*pes before the horrific incident with pliers.

Donald Jeffrey wrote to Amber weeks before his trial begging her to withdraw her accusations and “give him back his life” according to statements released by the Daily Record.

with pliers then made her pose in front of a mirror.
She said: “I made two comments on two images I had seen on a Facebook page called ‘Glasgow Banter’ – one I sent to Donald and he sent back a thumbs up. Later we were lying on the couch when he snapped and told me to, ‘Get the f*****g pliers.’ I handed him the pliers as I was too scared of what he would do if I didn’t and I begged him not to do it. I knew if it wasn’t my teeth, it could be my fingernails or toenails.

“He didn’t need to tell me what to do, I opened my mouth and he clamped the pliers on to each front tooth and yanked them out. I couldn’t feel any pain, I was numb. I could hear my teeth falling onto the wooden floor.

“Then he took me to the bathroom mirror and laughed at me. He told me to ‘show him a smile’.

“Donald then got a claw hammer and hit me on the head, legs and knees. There was blood on the ceiling and walls and I later found out I suffered a slight brain haemorrhage. Then he told me to get in a cold bath and put my head under the water four times.”

SEE PHOTOS AND FULL STORY HERE: http://www.9jainformant.net/2015/12/10/woman-whose-teeth-were-ripped-off-with-pliers-by-her-bf-releases-horrific-photo/
Re: Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo by bewla(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2015
End time husband
Re: Woman Whose Teeth Were Ripped Off With Pliers By Her BF Releases Horrific Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
“He didn’t need to tell me what to do, I opened my mouth and he clamped the pliers on to each front tooth and yanked them out. I couldn’t feel any pain, I was numb. I could hear my teeth falling onto the wooden floor.

End time mumu

(1) (Reply)

Look At Me Rhyming With Divk:) / Photo:guess The Riddle! / When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.