Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (34388 Views)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by charlesklaus(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Some ladies are just horrible, this days that to get a good husband ain't easy one is there rejecting engagement ring.. #in patience Jonathan's voice *kontinuu*

Any advice for her??

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by LifeofAirforce1: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
So you rejected the ring because he didn't kneel down to propose to you?

You won't make a good house wife from what you've stated here and good the guy ha realised that.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by LecciGucci: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
This joro na big liar always formulatin stories

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by PEPPERified: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
You were in bed... at his place... And he proposed

Wetin man no fit do at the heat of the moment?

79 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by ajasbaba(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
bad market for her.

the guy go dey dance skelewu for him mind say she no accept am.

nah just to dey chop free punana be that.

even tilll the next 3years he will not propose you.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by joey150(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Michellla(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
After three years you are'nt even haappy dude finally proposed ring you're meant to jump and grab grin

70 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by alatbaba1(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
the guy still dey rehearse how he will propose. just wait

22 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by NegeduGrace(f): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Hehehehehe..u don't know what you want, ,what's bad about proposing to you on the bed u guys have been cruising since three years? abeg go collect the ring n stop doing shakara if not u will wait till eternity..men don't like their ego being bruised

27 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by iraborosasu: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Hehehehehe..u don't know what you want, ,what's bad about proposing to you on the bed u guys have been cruising since three years? abeg go collect the ring n stop doing shakara if not u will wait till eternity..men don't like their ego being bruised

Gbam

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by kheengjay(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
I look and listen to some people and am like over a billion sperm and this is the one that got choosen ...... smh u declined his proposal just cos he was just bin himself #lowkey# now u want him to propose again .....mbok sister receive brain!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Filashade(f): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Lool dnt u realise ur bobo was in the mood thats why he proposed.

This girl is a big fool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by loomer: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Just wait a little more longer and he will propose. Let's just say 21years time

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Even For Toilet Sef... I No Go Think Twice

14 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by peter0071(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
if you really want him to do it, stay away from him. If he comes back looking for u, then you should know that he is still interested, if not, then go your way... NO TIME to WASTE!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by CaroLyner(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
she sounds so daft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by ToyePayne05(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
This lady is funny oo. when some ladies won't even mind him throwing d ring talk less of just giving them without going on his knee. This lady dey find romantic. keep waiting,he will propose in your next life.

for traffic update click to www.trafficator.ng

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by princeemmma(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
you rejected the good tidings of your life because of your prideness, okay oooo, and yet you dont want to ask back because of your prideness, whenever he gives the ring to someone else, prideness will blame you unfortunately (because all man dont give a Bleep, and also dont have time for a ladies emotions)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by DeLioncourt: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
women ehn... pride and fantasies will carry many of them to 40 and still single.
Maybe it is meant to be...the bible does say that in the last days there will be 7 women to one man. grin grin
can't wait.

make una kontinuu

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Bluezy13(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
princeemmma:
you rejected the good tidings of your life because of your prideness, okay oooo, and yet you dont want to ask back because of your prideness, whenever he gives the ring to someone else, prideness will blame you unfortunately (because all man dont give a Bleep, and also dont have time for a ladies emotions)

Hehehe...
God punish prideness

19 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by wtfCode: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
So a guy must kneel down to propose.
O dikwa egwu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by oluwayimika123: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is what 2 much of TELEMUNDO causes

25 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool

I know this girl.
I also knew how her last relationship ended.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
My boyfriend of 3years propose(sic) to me around October last year but I didn't like the way he proposed. We were in bed and he just said baby take. .....
All this long story could have simply been summarised as we had just finished a great fvck session.....

That take he said upset me. He didn't even kneel down or do any romantics. He knows I love romance
Abeg who get that udontmeanit meme, hehehehh.
Ok like seriously, I have always told those who care to listen that all the Hollywood pre-wedding pics and proposals are the Achilles heel of our generation. Like what da fuq?
IMHO, if I were the guy, trust me, I'm done with her, she doesn't need her village elders to tell her.
And yes, I'm not the kind of guy who would even give you a proposal ring, let alone kneel down. #Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
A moment of silence for the sense she lost.

Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Silentscreamer(f): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
If he doesn't propose to u again, forget about him. He is not d only guy in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Moreoffaith(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Laughing in roman ghighighi...
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by Jeoma11(f): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Her village pple will just be looking at her like
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by bettercreature(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
A typical igbo lady,i am 100% sure and i am sure the guy felt so embarassed! the only solution is to beg him before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by dfrost: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry cheesy grin
Re: Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed by eanestca(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
hahahahaha

my sister what is doing you is strong, no wonder he dated you for three years,

please come forward for prayers,
kneel down,
your hands on your head(like you are tired),
repeat after me,

my father my father!!!!
ever spirit of shakara!
that has stopped me from using my head!
that has made my brain stop working!
every spirit that freeze my brain like MMM!

by fire by fire I command you to unfreeze!!
grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.