Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (20862 Views)

Photos: Aba Chinese Shoe Factory To Generate 30,000 Jobs / Keke & Okadas Turn To 'Boats' In Aba Bad Roads (Photos) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by apoti(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Are those brown roofs? shocked

I thought there are no brown roofs and bad roads in the Utopian SE region

12 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by ERONX(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by mugabe75: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
It has happened already under kid leaders. Baba would change things.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by braine(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by sukkot: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
meanwhile orji kalu drankin chapman on his yash

yeah i know its yacht lol

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by winterfell007(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is truly apalling. i have always known for poor road drainage. anyway it doesn't take away the fact that it's still the home of indigenous industries. Aba is not all that bad just need a bit of urban renewal. that's my take

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by megamank(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
instead of them to solve their internal crisis of governors looting them they are crying for biafra. how will you be going out to battle with without arranging your home properly..........the level of bad roads in the east is too high....what has the southeast governors under PDP been doing with the state funds? please biafrans kindly ask your governors questions before coming out to fight for baifra state that you cannot control or repair over the years............i was thinking that by now the southeast should have been properly positioned infrastructurally to put them in better position for requesting for their own country.............ASK YOU GOVERNORS QUESTIONS BEFORE COMING OUT TO SHOUT FOR FG. THEY ARE CLOSER TO YOU THAT FG

6 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
SirSmithHarry:
who is the governor there please?
Okezi Ikpeazu. Aside ike nwosu and onu, all the other governors from orji kalu to the devil himself ta orji abandoned this great town aba!
Just take a look!
People are suffering and dying on preventable diseases each day
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Guy stop telling lies. Orji brought that ta orji n imposed him on u people! Orji did plastic roads and was never serious in his 2nd term only looting! Which umuahia is first class? Umuahia that looks like a village!

I have been to major cities across Southern Nigeria, and I tell you Umuahia is underrated

By the way, where do u live and when last did u go to Umuahia?

I am not defending OUK, the only thing I liked about him is Enyimba FC, nothing else, except also he tried to fix Aba roads small, I grew up in Aba, and I can tell you how many roads OUK initiated and finished, even tho they weren't durable, but unlike the other thief he imposed on Abians.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
f*ck it, this one has gone to FP.

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by nightmile: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
See dirt and filt in Igbo land and the flAt head idiots are busy with yoruba affairs while their own home is not worth living for a pig.

Ambode will go and fix it for them. Mafutas

6 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Look guy! I'm not being sentimental here! Trying is not what people need to hear! U guys left this great city to be in such a mess n u are saying this! Yes he is trying with similar gra gra others did too. Let him put tractors everywhere n not when Raining season sets in gbam better excuse as if other governors aren't working during raining period. Surfacing already constructed roads isn't anything! Look at urata, ph road, crystal park. Guy take ur time ooo if okey does not construct his father town and make it good who will do it for him? But at this rate ma guy! Okey is just playing ooo he is not serious at all

Face reality my friend. For Aba to cover up for the decades of neglect, FG has to come in and it will still take at least 10 years to get up to 30%.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
sirTesco:
And his gullible people still voted him into the Nigerian senate after eight years of waste.
When will Nigerians wise up?
he rigged himself in
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
winterfell007:
this is truly apalling. i have always known for poor road drainage. anyway it doesn't take away the fact that it's still the home of indigenous industries. Aba is not all that bad just need a bit of urban renewal. that's my take

I mean, this OP is trying to be mischievous, I know he went and snapped all those inside Ngwa road, Ohanku dem to flash as if it is all bad, there have been improvements, but these sides have been bad even before OUK came in.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

I have been to major cities across Southern Nigeria, and I tell you Umuahia is underrated

By the way, where do u live and when last did u go to Umuahia?

I am not defending OUK, the only thing I liked about him is Enyimba FC, nothing else, except also he tried to fix Aba roads small, I grew up in Aba, and I can tell you how many roads OUK initiated and finished, even tho they weren't durable, but unlike the other thief he imposed on Abians.
No credit to orji Uzor
Umuahia is not better than abakalike, owerri,enugu, awka so what are u talking about?
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by ihedioramma: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:
These roads I repeat again! These roads are not motorable! Keke has places to stop and people will trek across heavy water log to enter another Keke to some other damaged and diveded portions of the roads!
These people are suffering. Then I ask again what has the government been doing with tax and federal allocation and inland revenue?
Sharing!
is not goverment ask t.a orji were he keep abia state money .
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by sirTesco(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zceesneh:
he rigged himself in
The problem with Nigeria gat no solution. JEGA/PDP/GEJ sef
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by mccoy47(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am from Osisioma-Ngwa LGA but I can authoritatively tell you that my prople are the most stūpįd people in the entire igbo land. They saw all the atrocities of T A orji yet the rallied among them selves to vote him back in power because he put his stoge there who happens to be from Ngwa. And @ the same time put his son to put the stoge in line to ensure he always does his biddings.

3 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by criminalmindz: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Aba people are just lawless, it has nothing to do with pdp or government

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Luukasz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
They keep blaming the FG for their calamity when they should be transferring their aggressions to their unintelligent IPOB leaders.Stoopid people with inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
and again, please why is this OP not telling people that the worst roads in ABA are the FEDERAL ROADS.

For such a city, the work is enormous even for two states to handle, because Aba is very big.

Aba-Owerri road
Ikot Ekpene Road,
New Umuahia Road
PH road
Aba-Obingwa-Isialangwa road

these roads are a mess, these are the worst roads in Aba, and these ones put strains and stress on the other smaller roads built.

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
sirTesco:

The problem with Nigeria gat no solution.
JEGA/PDP/GEJ sef
what can we do, we have no one to speak for us
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

I mean, this OP is trying to be mischievous, I know he went and snapped all those inside Ngwa road, Ohanku dem to flash as if it is all bad, there have been improvements, but these sides have been bad even before OUK came in.
So inner cities aren't suppose to v roads. Ok aba has the best road network in the world!! Clap for urself! Ur state ur agony!! I wish people from ur state can be asked to return to be more vocal about ur plight

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

No credit to orji Uzor
Umuahia is not better than abakalike, owerri,enugu, awka so what are u talking about?
Umuahia is on the same level with them oga, I wonder where u people pass through, maybe if u pass through Enugh-PH expressway by Ubakala and u thing that is all about Umuahia, have u gone inside to the New Umuahia side?

If u haven't been there recently just shush.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by HaneefahRN(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eeyah, such an eye sore. Meanwhile these are common in every part of Nigeria only this pple might av it worse cos the place is prone to being waterlogged. We av useless thieves as leaders
But don't worry, Biafra will actualize it for u, it will look like London, after u get Biafra.

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by gigabyte13: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emmm, when did ABA become a riverine state?

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:
and again, please why is this OP not telling people that the worst roads in ABA are the FEDERAL ROADS.

For such a city, the work is enormous even for two states to handle, because Aba is very big.

Aba-Owerri road
Ikot Ekpene Road,
New Umuahia Road
PH road

these roads are a mess, these are the worst roads in Aba, and these ones put strains and stress on the other smaller roads built.
Rhetoric to decieve the masses! Aba is not big ok! I repeat! Aba is not big
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Luukasz:
They keep blaming the FG for their calamity when they should be transferring their aggressions to their unintelligent IPOB leaders.Stoopid people with inferiority complex.

The worst roads in Aba are Federal government roads, there are lots of them and all of them are very very very very very very very bad.

Leopardd:
Aba-Owerri road
Ikot Ekpene Road,
New Umuahia Road
PH road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Rhetoric to decieve the masses! Aba is not big ok! I repeat! Aba is not big

arguing with you has no meaning. Aba is bigger than Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, PH.
Quote me anywhere.

I am not trying to put a show here, I don't base in nigeria, but come in almost every 3 months, so am not deceiving anybody.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

Umuahia is on the same level with them oga, I wonder where u people pass through, maybe if u pass through Enugh-PH expressway by Ubakala and u thing that is all about Umuahia, have u gone inside to the New Umuahia side?

If u haven't been there recently just shush.
u can't possibly be frank with urself n help ur situation in that state! Every other capital in SE is better than umuahia. Umuahia is a village
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

arguing with you has no meaning. Aba is bigger than Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, PH.
Quote me anywhere.

I am not trying to put a show here, I don't base in nigeria, but come in almost every 3 months, so am not deceiving anybody.
Aba is only bigger than umuahia ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! / Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.