Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (20865 Views)

Photos: Aba Chinese Shoe Factory To Generate 30,000 Jobs / Keke & Okadas Turn To 'Boats' In Aba Bad Roads (Photos) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by pazienza(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
janellemonae:

But the op is not from the southwest, southsouth or north.

I agree with u that aba does not have the monopoly on bad roads. Everywhere in this country has a similar road to that. Even Abuja (i know a village in apo dt looks like that after the rains).

I suggest u biafra seccesionists come to an agreement wt ur lords and convince akwa ibom and crossrivers state to secceede wt u. They are not uncontrollable like the ijaws and have a close relationship wt ur tribe from time immemorial, even though they captured and sold igbos as slaves, but i digress. Surely 1% of akwa iboms oil revenue can take care of all aba roads; and calabar port will give u access to the sea.

I know. Its good advice. Ur welcome.

The OP can be from anywhere, this is a faceless forum, my point of Aba not being the capital of Abia stands, irrespective of where the OP is from.

No Akwa-ibom or Cross river group captured or sold any Igbo man into slavery, where exactly are you getting your own history lectures from?

Aba don't need Akwa Ibom oil wells to be rebuilt, it need a dedicated pragmatic leadership with prudent management of resources, quit talking trash here.

5 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by MENELIK1: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
apoti:
Are those brown roofs? shocked

I thought there are no brown roofs and bad roads in the Utopian SE region
That is a picture of Ibadan, you can see brown roofs in South East, land of akpu eaters!
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Anowax(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
mbaka0433:
END TIME STATE

END TIME TOWN

END TIME GOVERNMENT

END TIME POST
Stale angry
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by awofodu3(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Permit me to show mine in ABA.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Remarkable: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
My friend, your problem is not that there are bad roads in Aba, your problem is that the man in charge is not Oti of first bank. since he lost the appeal, all of you that had hopes of Ikpeazu being kicked out by the appeal court after 6 months have fizzled out, butr you still don't want to lick your wounds in peace, you r target is now to rubbish anything Ikpeazu is doing, has one, or even is about to do.

Have you been to hospital road, I challenge you to go there and tak ea pictur3 of all the work going on there and the numerous other roads in the town.

again, that Ikpeazu is the boss is what's making you sad. If really you care about those roads, call Magic FM between 9 and 10 each week day and voice your opinion, they will alguh at you and ask you which bush you reside in or ask if you are blind not to see all the contractors working day and night to meet the governors ultimatum.

The Sun tabloid has retired from attacking and lieing against Ochendo, but don't want to do same to Ikpeazu because the Ngwas will hit back hard on him.

I was gonn' say "sorry" for your pain, after losing in the appeal's court, but seeing you have an agenda, what I will say to you with a finger holding down my lower eye-lid is.. "onyiii..."
peleson:
The governor has refused to pay attention to roads in the aba inner city. Ohanku road, evina road that leads to Ogbor hill with a bridge across the little river, iheorji avenue, obohia, igbere road, all the inner city roads have always been in terrible shape. These are roads Nbakwe could not complete in the 1980s till now have been left that way. They have not experienced any form of asphalt or government intention to build, contract or plans into initiate any visible plan for the masses. These areas cover about 3 lga namely aba south lga which suffers most neglect in the history of nigeria, obingwa lga and ugwunagbo lga.
The governor should leave the media and pay serious attention to these roads. Over the years, they previous governments and governors have lamely blame raining season as reason for not constructing these roads but other governors were busy working their roads come rain and sun shine. It is dry season again yet no tractor on site
Cc: Lalasticlala, PonPonkon !
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by kingmekus(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

well, when Orji Uzor Kalu was there, the city was ok, not first class, but just ok, T.A never did anything for Abia South, he is from the capital Umuahia, Land he concentrated in Umuahia only, esp after Aba people nearly killed him for the same reasons in his first tenure.
Aba soil is usually waterlogged, so if u leave a road unfixed for say a year, the whole place will be messy.

Some of those roads were maintained by OUK, but the dimwit that just left did nothing, Umuahia is first class capital city by Nigerian standard, so it is a sharp contrast with Aba.
bros abeg no vex which umuahia are you talking about Cos I smell lies oo...I dey umuahia as I dey type so??

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by afrika(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eastern governors also cheat themselves

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
You are a capital foool, Ikpeazu will fix the whole Aba within six months as a magician or what? If you are not satisfied with his ideas of fixing linked roads first,just pack you bag and head back to your cave. Thrash.
Look u don't need to be hard on yourself ok. I'm not petty so don't expect me to communicate like u.
Pictures don't lie. Those pictures show the state of roads in ur city. If ur governor is going the way of orji kalu n ta orji, sorry is ur name... he is doing just same. link roads u said? What link roads is he working on exactly and with which construction company? Name those link roads and the company handling them. Has he unveiled developmental projects and masterplan for u people? If he can't develop his fatherland land who will do it for him? Abia is in shambles and aba is in a state of mockery
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/rep-decries-poor-state-of-federal-roads-in-abia/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Rep decries poor state of federal
roads in Abia
December 10, 2015 at 9:31 pm in News
By Ugochukwu Alaribe
Worried by the deplorable condition of federal roads in
Aba and environs, the member representing Aba North/
Aba South Federal Constituency in the House of
Representatives, Hon. Ossy Prestige, has cried out,
fearing that the city may shutdown if nothing is urgently
done to fix the roads.
The lawmaker, who stated this at the end of a three-day
tour on federal projects in Aba and environs, described
the level of decay of roads linking the city as
embarrassing, stressing that in some areas, roads had
been completely abandoned with businesses forced to
close shop.
Some of the places visited by the lawmaker included
Port-Harcourt Road, which links Aba to Enugu-Aba-Port
Harcourt expressway; Aba-Ikot Ekpene highway; Opobo-
Azumini highway; Akpu-Aguwa-Pepple Street road gully
erosion project, yet to be completed, among others.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
afrika:
Eastern governors also cheat themselves
Anambra and enugu is trying. Imo is in-between. Sam egwu did well and can be excused but abia is sorry
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Remarkable:
My friend, your problem is not that there are bad roads in Aba, your problem is that the man in charge is not Oti of first bank. since he lost the appeal, all of you that had hopes of Ikpeazu being kicked out by the appeal court after 6 months have fizzled out, butr you still don't want to lick your wounds in peace, you r target is now to rubbish anything Ikpeazu is doing, has one, or even is about to do.

Have you been to hospital road, I challenge you to go there and tak ea pictur3 of all the work going on there and the numerous other roads in the town.

again, that Ikpeazu is the boss is what's making you sad. If really you care about those roads, call Magic FM between 9 and 10 each week day and voice your opinion, they will alguh at you and ask you which bush you reside in or ask if you are blind not to see all the contractors working day and night to meet the governors ultimatum.

The Sun tabloid has retired from attacking and lieing against Ochendo, but don't want to do same to Ikpeazu because the Ngwas will hit back hard on him.

I was gonn' say "sorry" for your pain, after losing in the appeal's court, but seeing you have an agenda, what I will say to you with a finger holding down my lower eye-lid is.. "onyiii..."
I don't belong to ur state. I don't care who wins or not but good governance is what matters to me. If ur brother isn't doing well, telll him just so he can do better. Abia. Needs urgent attention on roads no excuse! No apologies! No arguments! It is for ur own good
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
kingmekus:
bros abeg no vex which umuahia are you talking about Cos I smell lies oo...I dey umuahia as I dey type so??
Pls help me tell him! Umuahia is a Damn village
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
pazienza:

The OP can be from anywhere, this is a faceless forum, my point of Aba not being the capital of Abia stands, irrespective of where the OP is from.

No Akwa-ibom or Cross river group captured or sold any Igbo man into slavery, where exactly are you getting your own history lectures from?

Aba don't need Akwa Ibom oil wells to be rebuilt, it need a dedicated pragmatic leadership with prudent management of resources, quit talking trash here.

I think u are making sense! I think the present governor can be that but he has refused to show it with same xtics of the 2past governors. Ikpeazu can be very ok if well monitored but abians have this problem of not asking their leaders questions. Just give them that economic freedom then nothing matters! This is 21st century. These people should wake up! They have been on slumber for so long! Ikpeazu should be asked questions, economic and developmental projects. No more excuses
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I've asked you to name the town bigger and without slums. I'm waiting.
Aba is too small a city to have such slum. Aba as a city is 70% slum

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Ponponkon: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Look u don't need to be hard on yourself ok. I'm not petty so don't expect me to communicate like u.
Pictures don't lie. Those pictures show the state of roads in ur city. If ur governor is going the way of orji kalu n ta orji, sorry is ur name... he is doing just same. link roads u said? What link roads is he working on exactly and with which construction company? Name those link roads and the company handling them. Has he unveiled developmental projects and masterplan for u people? If he can't develop his fatherland land who will do it for him? Abia is in shambles and aba is in a state of mockery
Bush rat,relocate to your cave,Aba is not your father land and will never be. Ikpeazu owe you no apology nor explanation. When Ikpeazu starts messing up we UkwaNgwas that voted massively for him will be the ones to call him to order. Get lost mkpi Arochokwu!
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
kunbit:

This poster has not bn to Aba before. If you've, you won't say it's not that bad.
The roads are horrible, I praise the people living there. It doesn't need a bit of urban renewal, it needs a very high degree of revamping.

U spoke well. I wonder why people are bent on defending nonsense. Terrible roads. The worst I v encountered
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by LawrenceNdy: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truly I blem the last Governor of the state , , I saw when Corrupt A I T,,, always praise him, for no reason, during last year Dec we saw hell ,, if

u are going to Alayi from the state Capital,,
m
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Guy stop telling lies. Orji brought that ta orji n imposed him on u people! Orji did plastic roads and was never serious in his 2nd term only looting! Which umuahia is first class? Umuahia that looks like a village!

See guy,am from Abia state and i can tell you that Abians are suffering.Not attracting foreign investors,bad roads,a poor #18,000 minimum wage earner can't afford the useless ABSU. Just look at lagos state University(LASU),they charge less.ABSU costs an Arm and a Leg.OCHENDO mY Foot

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Divmoore119(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Ochendo is not from there. His area has good roads and close to the State capital. I heard he neglected Aba because the people stoned him during his 1st tenure.
That man left tears in the eyes of aba.just praying that God will help the present gov bcus he is trying

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Divmoore119(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
I dont even think the poster have been to aba,visit omnee drive,adventist headquaters by udeagbara rd,the ungoing rehabilitation of aba owerri rd,Mr poster u will see that the gov is trying dont 4get Gov Okezie Ikpeazu is not a magician.
And I tell you Ochendo will regret everything he did to the people of aba
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by funkyglitz: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
like seriously @ op,d guy is trying ooooo besides u dnt expect him to leave major roads ad go to your street to start....tonimas is under construction den brass jxn ad oda places ad faulks road still dey in a deplorable state,d main road leading to d famous ariria international mrkt ad word on d street is he will surely mk a progress cos he is frm Ngwa so he will definitely strt frm aba....so chillax ad give him a brk
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Dino4458: 5:38am On Dec 12, 2015
mbaka0433:
END TIME STATE

END TIME TOWN

END TIME GOVERNMENT

END TIME POST
end time comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.