Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (20864 Views)

Photos: Aba Chinese Shoe Factory To Generate 30,000 Jobs / Keke & Okadas Turn To 'Boats' In Aba Bad Roads (Photos) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by ThisMeansWAR: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Entire aba is one giant sewage ..

See poto poto and dirt everywhere

The people dirty no be small ..

8 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Luukasz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

The worst roads in Aba are Federal government roads, there are lots of them and all of them are very very very very very very very bad.

FG roads?. Well Gov Ajimobi completed some FG projects few months back and nt just ajimobi some Gov of other states did the same too.I wonder why the unintelligent IPOB leaders cant do the same.

8 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Luukasz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

The worst roads in Aba are Federal government roads, there are lots of them and all of them are very very very very very very very bad.

FG roads?. Well Gov Ajimobi completed some FG projects few months back and nt just ajimobi some Gov of other states did the same too.I wonder why the unintelligent IPOB leaders cant do the same.

3 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Jabioro: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
When you have a particular government for 16 years and she could fixed,benefit you on any aspect.When the time of come vote them out. Try another party,but for you people na lied,now come to nairaland to poo.Who do we blame ? Abi na PMB or Who? Go to your ruling class..let pple Tombprint them out ..

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by asha80(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:
Aba is only bigger than umuahia ok.
I hope you know aba includes obingwa,osisioma and ugwunabo lgas and not only aba north and south? By the way I thought you an ngwa guy?

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Face reality my friend. For Aba to cover up for the decades of neglect, FG has to come in and it will still take at least 10 years to get up to 30%.
Waiting for fg? Sorry u guys r doomed then Akpabio, anambra, ebonyi did not wait for fg oo even Kano

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Yahnur(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
BAD GOVT

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by iamhorseman(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
mbaka0433:
END TIME STATE

END TIME TOWN

END TIME GOVERNMENT

END TIME POST
lolz....

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Leopardd(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:
Aba is only bigger than umuahia ok.

I will leave u in ur ignorance.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Waiting for fg? Sorry u guys r doomed then Akpabio, anambra, ebonyi did not wait for fg oo even Kano

Stop using you guys for me as I am not from there. I'm only being realistic. Aba is a very large unplanned city which developed from a small planned city to engulf peoples villages and towns in a loose sprawl that later got filled up in a disorderly manner. Port Harcourt had similar issues before Amaechi and he invested so much money to improve it to today's level because he met oil boom and Rivers is rich.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by steveturner24(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
The Red Devil with Man United has finally REPENTED
hkidola00:
Igbo, imagine dat 6th picture, e be like jetty for river like say u won enter canoe grin grin

meanwhile Chelsea fan, it is well

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Rhetoric to decieve the masses! Aba is not big ok! I repeat! Aba is not big

If Aba is not big where then is?
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Aba people are suffering

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

If Aba is not big where then is?
I v seen bigger cities yet the government went ahead to create mega cities, greater cities with good plans! No need to mention names. Pictures don't lie. They governor should start fixing roads asap! He gat no time. The weather favors him

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by MENELIK1: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
SirSmithHarry:
who is the governor there please?
Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Stop using you guys for me as I am not from there. I'm only being realistic. Aba is a very large unplanned city which developed from a small planned city to engulf peoples villages and towns in a loose sprawl that later got filled up in a disorderly manner. Port Harcourt had similar issues before Amaechi and he invested so much money to improve it to today's level because he met oil boom and Rivers is rich.
So abia is no more an nddc state? By the way, where is the oil revenue 13% going to?

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Leopardd:

I will leave u in ur ignorance.
I hear u! Pls be more vocal about ur locality! Tell ur governor the truth! U guys r not having the dividends of democracy

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by peleson: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
asha80:
I hope you know aba includes obingwa,osisioma and ugwunabo lgas and not only aba north and south? By the way I thought you an ngwa guy?
Not from ur state asha! Yeah little portion of obingwa, ugwunagbo n osisioma!
The town is not big
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Ponponkon: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:
The governor has refused to pay attention to roads in the aba inner city. Ohanku road, evina road that leads to Ogbor hill with a bridge across the little river, iheorji avenue, obohia, igbere road, all the inner city roads have always been in terrible shape. These are roads Nbakwe could not complete in the 1980s till now have been left that way. They have not experienced any form of asphalt or government intention to build, contract or plans into initiate any visible plan for the masses. These areas cover about 3 lga namely aba south lga which suffers most neglect in the history of nigeria, obingwa lga and ugwunagbo lga.
The governor should leave the media and pay serious attention to these roads. Over the years, they previous governments and governors have lamely blame raining season as reason for not constructing these roads but other governors were busy working their roads come rain and sun shine. It is dry season again yet no tractor on site
Cc: Lalasticlala, PonPonkon !
You are a capital foool, Ikpeazu will fix the whole Aba within six months as a magician or what? If you are not satisfied with his ideas of fixing linked roads first,just pack you bag and head back to your cave. Thrash.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by MrAboki: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
The next time I hear any e-bo man talk about Almajiri again in front of me, walahi, I will stab that baggar to death. angry

No where in the North is this bad. Not even areas controlled by Boko haram. angry

Iska danbanza! angry

6 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

So abia is no more an nddc state? By the way, where is the oil revenue 13% going to?

Forget the gimmicks. I can equally get some good pictures from Aba which you can verify. Aba had no Government presence for nearly 20 years and it will not be possible to get 40% of roads done in the next 10 years. The present Governor is trying and I commend him for daring take the bull by the horn and gradually too so that he doesn't get stuck with overload in projects. You visited a ghetto in the city to take pictures and even Abuja has such places. That area is called "Ama Mmonhu" because it is mostly inhabited by Ibibios in old part of Aba.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by asha80(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

Not from ur state asha! Yeah little portion of obingwa, ugwunagbo n osisioma!
The town is not big
I am from Imo not abia..not everyone that talks about abia is from abia

2 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:
Not from ur state asha! Yeah little portion of obingwa, ugwunagbo n osisioma! The town is not big
I've asked you to name the town bigger and without slums. I'm waiting.
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Ponponkon: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
peleson:

I v seen bigger cities yet the government went ahead to create mega cities, greater cities with good plans! No need to mention names. Pictures don't lie. They governor should start fixing roads asap! He gat no time. The weather favors him
. Someone. Who is just few months into his 8year mandate will wave magic wand so as to satisfy a greedy minority like you. Try again later,no one takes ignorant unrepentant waste pigs like you serious. When we see positive criticism we shall respond to it not ranting from an idiott like you
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Digital Aba.
BTW,
U ain't stayin' in Aba O'P. Guess U juz felt like taking sm shots to upload here for traffics. Ds pix r juz 1/10 of bad roads in Aba. U juz said bad roads and cudn't make ya findings valid.
I giggled wen I saw d topic and decided to click in, only to see ds. Buh it's owk... Let's God's will for Aba be done.
one Igbo parlance says..."A cheetah or leopard doesn't run away frm it's tattoo".
#peace
Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by OkaOme: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
The roads here are not as bad as what I've seen in the South West na

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by pazienza(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why are Igbo haters so hung up on Aba? Aba is not the capital city of Abia state, Umuahia is. Umuahia is a modern city that is well planned with tarred roads.

Can we compare Aba to Ondo town, Ogbomosho, Gboko, Okene, Anyingba, Nsukka, Okigwe, etc? Can any of those second mushroom towns compete with Aba in size, infrastructures and commercial viability?

Only Onitsha comes close. So, why exactly are Igbophobic elements crying more than the bereaved on Aba matter?

Do these haters love Aba more than they love the mushroom second insignificant towns in their various states?

Aba can do better and will be fixed, but that shouldn't be the concern of rabid Igbo haters on this board, how to fix their various useless and insignificant second cities/ towns in their various God forsaken states should be their concern. sad

4 Likes

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
pazienza:
Why are Igbo haters so hung up on Aba? Aba is not the capital city of Abia state, Umuahia is. Umuahia is a modern city that is well planned with tarred roads.

Can we compare Aba to Ondo town, Ogbomosho, Gboko, Okene, Anyingba, Nsukka, Okigwe, etc? Can any of those second mushroom towns compete with Aba in size, infrastructures and commercial viability?

Only Onitsha comes close. So, why exactly are Igbophobic elements crying more than the bereaved on Aba matter?

Do these haters love Aba more than they love the mushroom second insignificant towns in their various states?

Aba can do better and will be fixed, but that shouldn't be the concern of rabid Igbo haters on this board, how to fix their various useless and insignificant second cities/ towns in their various God forsaken state should be their concern. sad

But the op is not from the southwest, southsouth or north.

I agree with u that aba does not have the monopoly on bad roads. Everywhere in this country has a similar road to that. Even Abuja (i know a village in apo dt looks like that after the rains).

I suggest u biafra seccesionists come to an agreement wt ur lords and convince akwa ibom and crossrivers state to secceede wt u. They are not uncontrollable like the ijaws and have a close relationship wt ur tribe from time immemorial, even though they captured and sold igbos as slaves, but i digress. Surely 1% of akwa iboms oil revenue can take care of all aba roads; and calabar port will give u access to the sea.

I know. Its good advice. Ur welcome.

1 Like

Re: (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering by kunbit(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
winterfell007:
this is truly apalling. i have always known for poor road drainage. anyway it doesn't take away the fact that it's still the home of indigenous industries. Aba is not all that bad just need a bit of urban renewal. that's my take
This poster has not bn to Aba before. If you've, you won't say it's not that bad.
The roads are horrible, I praise the people living there. It doesn't need a bit of urban renewal, it needs a very high degree of revamping.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo And His Wife At Ayomide Amosun's Wedding (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock / Ekiti PDP Members Elect Aluko National Delegate, Defy Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.