Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) (61785 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Davido Currently Expecting 2nd Child With Another Baby Mama (photos) / Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
shocked did he climb that mountain?
One hand. tongue
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Girls been securing their future since the time of Naomi. grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
One hand. tongue
i have replied
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

i have replied
I have seen it.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
bennifield11:
Her name's oluwafidikemi owonikoko..Davido,I hail o..may God in his infinite mercy continue to enlarge your dick

hahahaha~
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

u better do sometin abt ur flat asss

4 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by pbs4real(m): 2:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Nah this kind fresh tinz I dey like, see fine babe with massive ukwu....lord ave mercy grin wat else am I looking for?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by miqos02(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
u mean her Kilimanjaro?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by onojaduru: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Davido has big eyes.Was he able to climb this mountain?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by abeniagbon(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Davido AKA BEBO.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2015
AIDS THEY FEAR SON YANSH, THIS ONE NO FIT GET AIDS AT ALL. I LOVE BIG **********
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by loomer: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
osesology:
Why are some celebrities so reckless?

On a second thought, this kind of girl can bewitch anybody, just by her physical ass-sets, so I take back my first comment.

Even if she carry gun join, she no fit bewitch me, cos I hate overload
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by krozay(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Davido wan take over Tu face
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by nenpinmwa: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Wow ! Such a curvy Chic. Abeg condom don scarce ni? Cos I don't understand all dis " baby mama" thing. Artiste are suppose to be role models n not immorals. #justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by aenero(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Just still hoping and praying for Baba God to showcase himself to broke dudes like us... Atleast this is not much to ask for na
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by x6blade(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Even if it's me I will troway inside too Na. See this kain kpomo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Otapipia: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
nenpinmwa:
Wow ! Such a curvy Chic. Abeg condom don scarce ni? Cos I don't understand all dis " baby mama" thing. Artiste are suppose to be role models n not immorals. #justsaying#

Skin to skin sweet pass.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by MARKone(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Heeeyyyiiii Lekwa Ukwu!!!

In my next life I must be a Musician! It's a Mustu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by jamace(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Falls from bed.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
if u ask me, na whu a go ask?
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by yungchief(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Davido I hail ooo wink

Following d steps of ur mentor ``2baba''
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by dguizman(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
faith551:
May God grant the first baby mama the fortitude to endure it
lol....u're funny
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by FuckTheMod: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
stephenduru:
If what Agnes, the girl Davido spent his birthday with in South Africa, posted last night are anything to go by, then Davido might be preparing to father another baby.

According to some reports making rounds on social media, it looks like HKN Gang boss and singer, Davido, who welcomed his first child few months ago, is expecting another child from a sexy model identified as OfficialAgnes1, who is famed for her massive butt.

Agnes who reportedly spent time with Davido celebrating his birthday in South Africa, sent tongues wagging when she took to her Instagram last night and spilled some tea which suggests she might be pregnant for O.B.O.

Among the pictures Agnes posted which she later deleted late last night included a photo where she’s holding on to Davido’s chain (above) with the caption; “I miss him,” while the other was that of a positive pregnancy test alongside “hear no evil” and “dancing” emojis.
Among the pictures Agnes posted which she later deleted late last night included a photo where she's holding on to Davido's chain (with the caption) "I miss him," while the other was that of a positive pregnancy test  alongside "hear no evil" and "dancing" emojis.

This is only an alleged rumour, there is no verified authenticity of her pregnancy or whether Davido is responsible because it was also alleged that singer, Tekno has also recently dated the model briefly.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/2nd-love-child-meet-sexy-model-with.html?m=1

Wonders shall never end.

The senseless whòre bimbo is even publicizing her test results sad

Shameless whòre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
stephenduru:
Bros abeg don't wish him AIDS
Ok,lets wish him STD! He deserves something joor....
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Bgorgeous: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
With all the fame and money wouldn't Davido buy common condom? HIV o south Africa o
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by freshness2020: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
queenzena23:
C'est pas possible tongue
C'est vraiment possible. #sourire.
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by ahmedjika: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
grin

Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by Deckynyansha(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2015
OK..Davido carry go..
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by sibepoc(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2015
This is heavy duty.. If she becomes his baby mama.. Davido automatically becomes a shareholder
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by valencia25(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
One thing will definitely kill a man someday.

I don't mind if it's this geh, Jehovah see yansh shocked
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
midehi2:
not upto half sef
picture or adonbelieveit
Re: Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
The things a cellulite filled butt can make guys do undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.