Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (54382 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Armaggedon: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seun, myndd44 go and tell your paymasters that we Biafrans are winning the war. Pls ban me

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by kaysunnex: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
AwiLand:
Everybody is Tired of Boring NIGERIA..... the ways thing are right now....B1AFRA is in sight,
Just this morning the British parliament has raised a motion that Nigeria should conduct a referendum.
and wen did we start living by d rules british made or motions raised? U r not educated anyways

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by sinkhole: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Love Machine:
Truly boring.
Italy's flag is shown below:

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by oluamid(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
AwiLand:
Everybody is Tired of Boring NIGERIA..... the ways thing are right now....B1AFRA is in sight,
Just this morning the British parliament has raised a motion that Nigeria should conduct a referendum.

I hope you are not in anyway waiting for the British Parliament to issue an order to Nigeria to conduct the said referendum.

Cos my brother, that will be a very long wait.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by eminent007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:
Let's be honest.. Our Flag lacks creativity!!

Truth be told!!!
Hear! Hear!! Hear!!!

Spoken like the clueless, unpatriotic idiot that you are whose idea of creativity is color riot.

Senseless Homo Erectus with a dud for a brain.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by chesterlee(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
eminent007:

Hear! Hear!! Hear!!!

Spoken like a the clueless, unpatriotic idiot that you are whose idea of creativity is color riot.

Senseless Homo Erectus with a dud for a brain.

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by innoxblaze(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
well i can't blame them, we are to blame for all they have said looking @ the situation on ground. but believe me they are just playing with our minds in order to make us break apart, lets standout united ONE NIGERIA
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by millionaireman: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!

Because Ugochukwu Eze Okonkwo felt Nigeria flag is boring. He called Nigeria a zoo. In fact, he does not like being a Nigerian.

Being a Nigerian, or indeed, a citizen of any country is not by force.]

Everybody has a choice and every group is entitled by self determination clause these days. Some of you people who still believe in one country by force, in citizen by force - you are still in the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by HaneefahRN(f): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
I understand shld our flag then be made up of all the rainbow colors b4 it's appealing?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by eltweezy90(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he's a silly biafran. That's how they go about disgracing the good igbo tribe.
Calling him a Biafran will even make him feel important, biafra is only an illusion and secondly he is a foolish fool... Do us a favor and Gerard here.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jogojogo: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!

How much I wish Nigeria allow these people go and see what would be.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by masseratti: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tbh,our flag is boring, but no one yab Nigeria except us Nigerians,so BBC should please look for better thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Donkunxex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Look at that nigerian shouting zoo ...other africans are showing their love and support for the country and one illiterate is there shouting zoo.. Other countries look up to us atimes but we are the devils of ourselves
Even if biafra is drclared today,wont it still be in Africa.. Some pple are just dull
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by banchuz: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
crownprince102:
only one section of Africans are silly...... I guess we can all see from the screenshot
lol grin
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by donj84: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:

what a shame!

Pls don't be suprised with that Ugochukwu attitude, he might as well be one of the pro- biafra peopla..so do u expect him to support Nigeria
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by cutekhalifa(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good one... Nigeria flag is boring nah... flaunt ur green white green passport abroad and face deportation...

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by specco(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who designed that flag?
It lacks imagination and creativity. Have you watched our flag hoisted in the midst of other nations flags, it looks bland. I wish it could be spiced up a bit. Just a simple splash of green and white columns of paint is not enough Imho.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Analyst come in.

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by davimiles(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
DaFlash:
Those set of people are nuisance everywhere they are, online and offline grin
online and offline?? Jesus..ur mouth is bad..rotfl
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
why nt show us d reaction on twitter I wud hav lov to see those oyibo yabin us small
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by 4tune490(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
That's a stupid statement

iamrealdeji:
I can see some nice comments from educated and intelligent igbo guys(majority carries the vote). Most of these Igbo guys are not in support of that Biafran trashy movement. Only the few illiterates and touts are in support of it
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is just to create a link for this image hope it bothers no one.

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by slap1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP go and charge your phone. 24%
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by philemonemenike(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
now l see neighbor Borrow me your iron l what press my Jersey...
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by deavicky(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:
Let's be honest.. Our Flag lacks creativity!!

Truth be told!!!
are they just seeing the flag for the first time?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by AnanseK(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerian flag
Italian flag

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by deavicky(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
I love Nigeria my country with my life. I love my Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba brothers with my life too. God knows.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Good one... Nigeria flag is boring nah... flaunt ur green white green passport abroad and face deportation...

Try Biafran Passport.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by AnanseK(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Tushkid74(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Armchair vexillologists.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Efe3: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can see some nice comments from educated and intelligent igbo guys(majority carries the vote). Most of these Igbo guys are not in support of that Biafran trashy movement. Only the few illiterates and touts are in support of it

I condemn the BBC on this senseless post but I still dey support Ala Igbo, an all-Igbo country jeje.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by slimfit042(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he's a silly biafran. That's how they go about disgracing the good igbo tribe.
he is not silly my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.