Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (54383 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by ibukun147(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:
Let's be honest.. Our Flag lacks creativity!!

Truth be told!!!
define creativity...so colour riot and colour pollution is what u call creativity#blackShip...racism can not end hence the white car still used a black tyres_#NBM

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
xpac01:
I've always said it that this flocks are part of the BOKOHARAM mercenaries . Now is it not clear that this men wish to wipe out the country NIGERIA

They first tried with their white washed grave called colonialism, as they were chased out, now they're trying to achieve their racial descrimination and genocide through the bokoharam.

By God's grace, they'll all fail. Nigeria must come out of this trial unscathed. I have the faith..
I even saw one guy supporting the click on the stage of Biafra. I pity some people.
AFTER ALL THEY SAY THE BRITISH CREATED NIGERIA TO LAST 100, SINCE NIGERIA COULD NOT BREAK UP ATLEAST FOR NOW, WHY WON'T THE BALD HEADED BOAR CREATE CHAOS TO SPEED UP THE DIS-MEMBER-MENT OF THE AMALGAMATION, CHE BI DEM NO KU-KU CREATE NIGERIA FOR fisabiLILAHI (FOR GOD SAKE), TO THEM, NIGERIA DON PASS HER USEFULNESS, IF ONLY NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS COULD KICK OUT TRIBALISM AND CORRUPTION, in face alone voice ONE DAY THEM GO HA-LA OUR NAME!
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by TheAdvocate(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
DaFlash:
Those set of people are nuisance everywhere they are, online and offline grin

They are boring grin
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by saheart(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
AwiLand:
Everybody is Tired of Boring NIGERIA..... the ways thing are right now....B1AFRA is in sight,
Just this morning the British parliament has raised a motion that Nigeria should conduct a referendum.
truth is bitter shaa..... We ain't quarreling with anyone,not even SEUN, we will always keep the friendship, but they think its gonna always be bloody like 196***... I think that's delusional to think... Chukwu Abiama will one day hear us.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by eROCK247(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
feran15:
I'm sure nobody clicked the link to read the full article. it was a Nigerian that complained about the flag.

people are too quick to judge
I tire o! A Nigerian said the flag is boring so BBC opened a discourse...guessing the blogger just wanted comments and he's got them in abundance.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Ahmeduana(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he's a silly biafran. That's how they go about disgracing the good igbo tribe.
YOU THINK IS ONLY THE IGBOS THAT DID NOT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA? Or because is not everybody that comes online to come and shout?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
AwiLand:
Everybody is Tired of Boring NIGERIA..... the ways thing are right now....B1AFRA is in sight,
Just this morning the British parliament has raised a motion that Nigeria should conduct a referendum.
Stop quoting what the stewpid british parliament said. Theyre not the nigerian government. Just cos they say something doesnt mean its true. Smh
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Phobia1: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
i agree with bbc

what is their view on Biafran flag?
ofkos bbc will like bia flag cos, u knw d uk nd bia flags means almost dsame. " blood and war.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Czar007: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien... I'm telling you! His post is the lamest

what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Bankitee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!
How are u sure the man is from Nigeria or biafra.......
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Patini147(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!
Are yu sure he is not part of Biafra
ibukun147:
define creativity...so colour riot and colour pollution is what u call creativity#blackShip...racism can not end hence the white car still used a black tyres_#NBM
Bros, yu bam.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by benELOHIM7(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Who designed that flag sef?
chesterlee:

Truth be told!!!
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinkhole:
Flags are symbols and as such dont have to be "cloth of many colours". Many countries have similar flag as Nigeria and it makes meaning to them.
If you are looking for beauty and complexity then check our coat of arm!

Probably the most beautiful coat of arms in the world.
Our leaders are something else though.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Franzinni: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
It was an experiment to test the mind of Africans, these so called western civilization will always find ways to pull Africa back. The boring flag, I see the person who posted it to be passing a subliminal message... A storm is coming!
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
pazienza:

Keep living in fantasy, don't wake up to reality.

Biafra is the illusion, the mirage, the fantasy.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by noblegrex: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:

what a shame!
nice one man you've got eyes.don't know you cited that.he's a BASTARD.you can perceive that at the mention of his name.idiotic boy

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Sonayon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Our country is not boring for Britain, the likes of Lever Brothers now unilever, Nestles etc proves Nigeria is not boring for investment, Lunatics dat take order from a woman. ........... angry angry angry sad cool grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by widowhusband: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
our flag is non illuminati, thats what they really mean.I read somewhere about red, black and 2 other colours i cant really remember being symbolic kind of in spirituality, so the illumined ones strife to mix those in their flags. Actually in that write up nigerian flag was really condemed as spiritually unfit, all these conspiracy theories though.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by IceDude(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:

Truth be told!!!
Whats wrong with our flag? The flag is ok jor! I like simplicity.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbc yoruba and bbc hausa. Now bbc bashing.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by ngoziama: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he's a silly biafran. That's how they go about disgracing the good igbo tribe.

Who is a silly biafran. He is not silly because he had just expressed his candid opinion.if that post actually came from bbc then the message is clear.The zoo called nigeria has become boring.do you think the world is happy with buhari and his tribalistic nature.the flag is no longer interesting simple and you should stop abusing biafrans. Marriage where rape is the order of the day is not by force.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=40908830]Let's be honest.. Our Flag lacks creativity!!

Truth be told!!![/quote.
What creativity did you want the Nigeria's flag to have. tell me flag in the world that has one creativity and i will tell you hundred of Nigeria's own, in the world of design it is not by the number of colours you combine that makes your art interesting rather it is how unique it his Nigeria flag is one of rhe mist unique flag in the world so liberate yourself from this slavery of the white. At this point i think Reno Omokri is right
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
But comparing Nigeria vs Biafra flags, Biafra's look more beautiful.

PS. I no be pro-Biafra o. cos I nor like Ibo people at all at all. Just speaking neutrally.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by MrCork: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chimarto:
What is BBC real intentions before posting such childish post on their Facebook page.

... but why r thoise homebasse twita people complainin....do they even hav job?(no ofeennse) undecided
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
AwiLand:
It must hurt to be this stupid
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by inosend: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:

Truth be told!!!
That is true. Maybe we should be a little bit more creative by including a skull and two cross bones. So bbc na the al-in-all for you abi? And dem talk say dem don abolish slavery tay tay. Na wah for some people sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.