Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! (5375 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / Where's Irunoboo? I've Missed Her. / Irunoboo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
i would be as concise as possible.I was surfing nairaland a couple of days ago and came in contact with one of her explicit threads as usual,I checked her profile for the first time and was admiring how pretty the dam is.Concurrently in my pool of admiration,an idea flipped through my mind,"make I even send her PM sef"as I soliloquized.I apathetically sent her a PM with no expectation of receiving a reply actually.Some hours after,I was damn astounded when I saw her reply.We exchanged contacts and chatted for a few hours on whatsapp.She was so straightforward and altruistic throughout the nattering due to the fact we discussed a few personal issues.We booked an appointment.Fortunately for me,our point of rendez-vous is a few kilometres from my domicile.I waited at the precise loci for some minutes and to my uttermost surprise,She came.The radiant cheeks and pretty countenance i saw in her dp were not by any means different from the figure I was seeing then.The manCHESTer and bASScelona were intact.We exchange pleasantries and had a lunch @ the hotel.Throughout the moment of discourse, my mind,brain and eyes were meticulously focused on the ass and boobs and the thought of how I was gonna tear that punny was running through my mind.grin.She proposed we "do the do"grin.We went to the chambergrin.I was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom unclad.Na so my "gbagbojigi" stood up turgidly nodding in affirmation to the explicit thought in my mind.I carried her up with relative ease and frolick while rollicking with her boobs.That girl sef dey ride o!I cummed after 75mins of intense ;Dpleasure.grin she commended I was the best she had ever had sex with.I gave her the allotment we agreed on and that was all.;DTo all archetypes of disparagement and foolishness. BACK OFF!;DThose pubic hairs were actually curly though.Truly befitting and worthy of being called the "cognomen" grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Maxi112: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
DO YOU NEED MORE WEED?

21 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice marketing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by TrappKING(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
i would be as concise as possible.I was surfing nairaland a couple of days ago and came in contact with one of her explicit threads as usual,I checked her profile for the first time and was admiring how pretty the dam is.Concurrently in my pool of admiration,an idea flipped through my mind,"make I even send her PM sef"as I soliloquized.I apathetically sent her a PM with no expectation of receiving a reply actually.Some hours after,I was damn astounded when I saw her reply.We exchanged contacts and chatted for a few hours on whatsapp.She was so straightforward and altruistic throughout the nattering due to the fact we discussed a few personal issues.We booked an appointment.Fortunately for me,our point of rendez-vous is a few kilometres from my domicile.I waited at the precise loci for some minutes and to my uttermost surprise,She came.The radiant cheeks and pretty countenance i saw in her dp were not by any means different from the figure I was seeing then.The manCHESTer and bASScelona were intact.We exchange pleasantries and had a lunch @ the hotel.Throughout the moment of discourse, my mind,brain and eyes were meticulously focused on the ass and boobs and the thought of how I was gonna tear that punny was running through my mind.grin.She proposed we "do the do"grin.We went to the chambergrin.I was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom unclad.Na so my "gbagbojigi" stood up turgidly nodding in affirmation to the explicit thought in my mind.I carried her up with relative ease and frolick while rollicking with her boobs.That girl sef dey ride o!I cummed after 75mins of intense ;Dpleasure.grin she commended I was the best she had ever had sex with.I gave her the allotment we agreed on and that was all.;DTo all archetypes of disparagement and foolishness. BACK OFF!;DThose pubic hairs were actually curly though.Truly befitting and worthy of being called the "cognomen" grin

So??
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
I swear, Your papa too dey lie.. You talk say you cum after 1hr15mins of Mad-thrusting her? shocked. Your papa can lie for africa

8 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by TrappKING(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
Nice marketing cheesy
She market pass you??
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Erukumakanaki: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kai! Buhari has travelled with your Sense angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ughelli weed is very strong believe me...
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
If she was that sweet and tight, op would have come under 10mins grin

3 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:
I swear, Your papa too dey lie.. You talk say you cum after 1hr15mins of Mad-thrusting her? shocked. Your papa can lie for africa
Baba no b lie o!Na d work of tramadol be that o!she sef dey beg me make I explode ni o!!!; D grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Kai! Buhari has travelled with your Sense angry
grin wait!you don't still believe me right?
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
She market pass you??
tongue
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
she was sweet but not tight o!grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
she was sweet but not tight o!grin
I smell lies
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op, hw much did she pay u so that i can pay u inorder to stop this lies
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
Baba no b lie o!Na d work of tramadol be that o!she sef dey beg me make I explode ni o!!!; D grin
Lmao cheesy. But seriously, tramadol can't take you that longer bro.. Even if you use the whole tablet in a sachet. I didn't say you won't last longer but not up to 1hr+ as you claimed, Orelse irunooboo should be resting in peace by now... Mhen the repercussion of that tramadol is very inimical and noxious to health. How u feeling NOW bro..
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
Come to where? Nairaland?
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:

U finally kiss and tell. Sad
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:

I smell lies
I smell hate!abi u sef wan taste my "gbagbojigi"?
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:

undecided for ya mind
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by faith551(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Crazy pipu
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Maxi112: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
wow! sweedy u r making sense.... thumb up

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Maxi112: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
irunooboo:

undecided for ya mind
babe can u tell us what we dnt know abt d performance of d op... rate him over 10
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Lmao cheesy. But seriously, tramadol can't take you that longer bro.. Even if you use the whole tablet in a sachet. I didn't say you won't last longer but not up to 1hr+ as you claimed, Orelse irunooboo should be resting in peace by now... Mhen the repercussion of that tramadol is very inimical and noxious to health. How u feeling NOW bro..
of course you don't expect me to take an overdose of an analgesic that potent.I coupled tramadol with a narcotic analgesic called "codeine"and that's all.grin ;DAside that,I took it intramuscularly to anuul its exposure to the liver.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
irunooboo:

U finally kiss and tell. Sad
grin grin grin irunidi aye!
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by kisscivic(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
A pix of you both or forever hold your lie
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
I smell hate!abi u sef wan taste my "gbagbojigi"?
you might be the same person or a fvcking troll.

Experience has taught me never to believe any story told by nairalanders partaining online hookup on nairaland especially when the lady involve is famous for opening unnecessary and attention seeking thread.irunoboo is a good gurl with self worth.

I only fear those female nairalanders who pretend to be reserved and no nonesene people,..

Prove me wrong by uploading the hookup pix.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by profmallory(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
I know she s real, from the way she talks and responds.. its a she quite alright
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
And who's asking for this one's lame notion.Hey biatch!I have always known your comment to reek of utter stupidity and extreme jejunity,that was the one and only rationale why I don't even try quoting you cus you lack a jot of intellectuality in you.You're only adroit at poke nosing into matters none of your business.Mtcheew!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
And who's asking for this one's lame notion.Hey biatch!I have always known your comment to reek of utter stupidity and extreme jejunity,that was the one and only rationale why I don't even try quoting you cus you lack a jot of intellectuality in you.You're only adroit at poke nosing into matters none of your business.Mtcheew!!!!!
i bet no reasonable gurl will agree to a hookup with you.

You are not only stvpid,but lack manners,what is your aim of insulting me when i only point out the obvious?that alone show how uncouth,foolish and childish you are.

Talk of intellectual proweress?chuckle,you are but a dim-witted imebeci.le,

gosh!you av no manners at all,retarde..d fo.ol
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Experience has taught me never to believe any story told by nairalanders partaining online hookup on nairaland especially when the lady involve is famous for opening unnecessary and attention seeking thread.irunoboo is a good gurl with self worth.

I only fear those female nairalanders who pretend to be reserved and no nonesene people,..

Prove me wrong by uploading the hookup pix.
undecided undecided And you think I'll waste my precious time doing that shii!! grin You said "experience"...What do you mean?Were you once a victim or what "IRUNOBOO IS A GOOD GIRL WITH SELF WORTH"

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i bet no reasonable gurl will agree to a hookup with you.

You are not only stvpid,but lack manners,what is your aim of insulting me when i only point out the obvious?that alone show how uncouth,foolish and childish you are.

Talk of intellectual proweress?chuckle,you are but a dim-witted imebeci.le,

gosh!you av no manners at all,retarde..d fo.ol
grin grin See vex.Your post is so fool of faux pas and grammatical blunders,further substantiating what I said earlier on.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Know More About Life?? (SEX-MORAL) Get In!! U Gonna Lve Dis! / Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.