Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World (5380 Views)

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by chily11: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is currently the most expensive girl in the world..

Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang whose dowry is 500 cows and 3 V8 cars.

She hails from Awerial in former Lake State in South Sudan. Currently 5 men are competing to marry her.

Out of 5 men, one is leading with 500 cows and 3 V8 cars and that's none other than Kok Alat.

Among the competitors is the former commissioner of Awerial and the current deputy governor of Eastern Lake States, among others.

The question begs, what's so special about this girl that warrants such dowry?

Re: Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by MJBOLT: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
so 500 cows and 3 V8 cars now make her the most expensive girl in the world undecided is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by TRAPP(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Say God lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by delugajackson: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is she a virgin? If she isn't one, then there's no way I'm paying for a NEPA pole that is not even worth the price of one cow.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by EbukaHades10(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is either u are "kidneying" me or u dey wyne my beer-beer. What kind of lubbish is this?

If my babe Papa see dis one na,na to ask for heaven's gate.
Re: Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World by Abortedfetus(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
wetin concern me

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids Seeing A Kerosene Lamp For The First Time / The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / Ladies What Do You Think About This Trending Brazilian Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.