Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (15509 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some Nairalanders are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Smh

This is the latest strategy of getting fans and more recognition on NL now. Just create a thread appealing to emotions and you see all sort of gibberish....

God give Op the sense and wisdom to get it right soon.... Pity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by Cholls(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
My sister i don't understand please.
Re: ok by delishpot: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why na?
Re: ok by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyin, you never really talk wetin happen o... undecided
Re: ok by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Some Nairalanders are very wicked..
I want everyone to unfollow me in my following.

You don't just open a thread asking everyone following you to unfollow you, without stating any reasonable reason.

If I didn't know you I would have thought you were a senseless kid, but knowing you, I have to say, you are way too old to be exhibiting such an immature and ludicrous behavior.
There are other ways to handle issues, instead of being a big baby about it.

I am still wondering what would have prompted this silly display from you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ok by thorpido(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kedu ihe mere?

1 Like

Re: ok by theLegion(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Attention seeking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by Tallesty1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Some Nairalanders are very wicked..
I want everyone to unfollow me in my following.
call credit exhaustedsadsad
Re: ok by Maxi112: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
young girl! go get a life...... SHM
Re: ok by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Decker:

You don't just open a thread asking everyone following you to unfollow you, without stating any reasonable reason.

If I didn't know you I would have thought you were a senseless kid, but knowing you, I have to say, you are way too old to be exhibiting such an immature and ludicrous behavior.
There are other ways to handle issues, instead of being a big baby about it.

I am still wondering what would have prompted this silly display from you.
Mr
Re: ok by Maxi112: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
them rape u?

tell those people way dey follow u na.... Abi rule no 9 dey affect u, r u a biafran?
Re: ok by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Mr I don't want to explain anything to complicate issues further.

I am short of words, that someone could do such to me.

You don't want to explain anything? undecided.......what even makes you think a Nairalander is responsible for your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyin baby,wetin happen? cheesy
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Some Nairalanders are very wicked.. I want everyone to unfollow me in my following.
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Oyin, you never really talk wetin happen o... undecided
I can't say it here, Jeff
Re: ok by misspicy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oyin baby,wetin happen? cheesy
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Mr I don't want to explain anything to complicate issues further.

I am short of words, that someone could do such to me.

I don't care what was done to you and I don't want to know. But my question is this; how does the followers you have on Nairaland become a factor in this whole problematic equation?

Let me suggest a scenerio. Let's say someone told someone close that you engaged in something odd or bad here on Nairaland and this somehow had something to do with the people that were following you. This kind of accusation or whatever doesn't hold any ground because you are the only person who has the list of people following you, which can only be accessed through your profile, or if someone starts checking every Nairalanders profile to know who is following you, which in my opinion is crazy and time exhausting.

The list that is available for everyone to see is the list of people that you are following, which you could make empty by unfollowing every single person you were previously following.

Okay let's say you think someone following you is the cause of your problem. Even if the person unfollows you, it won't solve anything. Cause, if someone wants to trail or stalk you on Nairaland, it's as easy as typing your moniker on the search box on the home page.

So I am still trying to understand how the people following you is a problem.

1 Like

Re: ok by kinglekan: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: ok by 20bc(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
General symptom of madness.... Wtf happened...

2 Likes

Re: ok by tpiar: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Are you sure it was your follower who did that, your computer is an open market you know.
Re: ok by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:

I can't say it here, Jeff

oyin if NL is bringing you pain..deactivate your account.

3 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You don't want to explain anything? undecided.......what even makes you think a Nairalander is responsible for your problem?
You think say na joke
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Decker:

I don't care what was done to you and I don't want to know. But my question is this; how does the followers you have on Nairaland become a factor in this whole problematic equation?

Let me suggest a scenerio. Let's say someone told someone close to you that you were a flirt on Nairaland or that you engaged in something odd or bad, and that had something to do with the people that were following you. This kind of accusation or whatever doesn't hold any ground because you are the only person who has the list of people following you, which can only be accessed through your profile, or if someone starts checking every Nairalanders profile to know who is following you, which in my opinion is crazy and time exhausting.

The list that is available for everyone to see is the list of people that you are following, which you could make empty by unfollowing every single person you were previously following.

So I am still trying to understand how the people following you is a problem
move on please

2 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
tpiar:
Are you sure it was your follower who did that, your computer is an open market you know.
its a Nairalander
Re: ok by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:

You think say na joke

and you think its a joke to point accusing fingers at people? undecided...abi you see my teeth for outside?
Re: ok by kinglekan: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

As simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Re: ok by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Decker:

Mr. how come u hv decided to mk dis tread ur prob? is dis a case of joblessness on ur part? if her tread pisses u off, while dnt u kindly look for another tread dat suit u and type ur comments there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.