Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? (1165 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by wkkwl: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
For me the reason we are no more dating,,,

She dumped my sorry A##.
She called me and told me it was over!!!

So let's start Rolling wanna hear Urs.
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by D34lw4p(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
I ignored her chats then she told me its over.
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Cholls(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother i hate long distance relationship. She wan make i move travel with am make i leave my business wey just dey grow for where! Bye!

1 Like

Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
We found our relationship is actually doing us a whole lota harm - we were our greatest distractions . So, the best for us was to press stop enter the reset key into our denting lives, make our work our priorities, get to the level of our dreams and maybe come back together if either of us hasn't found love elsewhere...
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by greatness22(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don't have any gf for now.
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
I cme to read story lies grin

2 Likes

Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by theLegion(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Roses are red violets are blue sugar is sweet and so were you... but now the roses are wilted the violets are dead the sugar bowls empty and so is your head. It's over
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by theLegion(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
My dick is committed to you, but my heart is not. It's over
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by theLegion(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
You're not Mr. Right.... just Mr. Right Now. It's over
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by damioyefolu: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
theLegion:
Roses are red violets are blue sugar is
sweet and so were you... but now the
roses are wilted the violets are dead the
sugar bowls empty and so is your head. It's over
Very toushingg break up line grin gringrin grin
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by wkkwl: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
wow
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Khd95(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
I pranked her,and d thin pain am diegrin
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Touchey: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wasn't tight enough
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Super stories

Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by ggrin(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinaj:
abeg shift make I lay ma mat dy read lies too gringringrin

Got this for us tho cool grin
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
abeg shift make I lay ma mat dy read lies too gringringrin

Got this for us tho cool grin
hehehe bros u gat big butt o!

Nd u pushin me off d chair
Erm thanks for d drink wink

1 Like

Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by osazeeblue01: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
She sent me a text say she cant date me any more. When i got the text as a guyman i smile and i didnt call or reply her. Behold after 2weeks she started calling my line i didnt take her calls she started messaging i didnt reply her.
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by onstelly(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinaj:
Lmao me too
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by ggrin(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinaj:
hehehe bros u gat big butt o!
Nd u pushin me off d chair Erm thanks for d drink wink
big butt ke Aint silva_dam o lipsrsealed
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Was tired of her, stopped chatting frequently and she gave the CALL!
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2015
I had 2 break up with her cos its almost xmas, by january ending we will resume where we stopped.
Re: So Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?(reasons)how Did You Do It? by izsmike: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2015
My last gf got married while we were still dating I didn't knw on time.... Wen I did I had to withdraw

(1) (Reply)

Don't Break Up With Him Until You Can Honestly Answer These 5qs / Romancelanders I Really Need Help! Did I Chase All My Gfs 2hours On Bed #Help / What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.