Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons (4242 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by wkkwl: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
I will get married to her.

She is just like my mom lol....

She will definitely take care of me.
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op be deceivn himself
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by midehi2(f): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
yes

Hes a perfect gentleman

He knows all the pekus grin tongue
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by oniru4real: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
What about we tht ave more than 3 gf

4 Likes

Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
yes

Hes a perfect gentleman

He knows all the pekus grin tongue
And the pekus knows all the blockos gringrin
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
I will, if I had one embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by midehi2(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
And the pekus knows all the blockos gringrin
gbam! grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by faith551(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am single
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by misspicy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am single too angry
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by IamLEGEND1: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
No
coz I only ball with harlóts.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by danbrowndmf(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
Am single too angry
awon ti 9jaboiy nko..shocked?
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by cherryice(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
I will, if I had one embarassed
Who dating don help?
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
cherryice:
Who dating don help?
Oh, you quote urgly igbo boys? shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by cherryice(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Oh, you quote urgly igbo boys? shocked
where dd I call u ugly? undecided
mayb u shd re-read my slum n apologise
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
cherryice:
where dd I call u ugly? undecided
mayb u shd re-read my slum n apologise
Perhaps u've got me mistaken for someone else. I'm that ugly igbo guy whom some girls are "making" to feel important.

That's me..
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by cherryice(f): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Perhaps u've got me mistaken for someone else. I'm that ugly igbo guy whom some girls are "making" to feel important.

That's me..
ok so u knew I was referin to u evn when I ddnt quote u? grin
is dat how ugly you are?
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Michellla(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
yes he's aii
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
cherryice:
ok so u knew I was referin to u evn when I ddnt quote u? grin is dat how ugly you are?
Its not rocket science.
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by cherryice(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Its not rocket science.

nw I knw its u, plss pisss off
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by TrappKING(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
cherryice:
nw I knw its u, plss pisss off
The feeling is mutual. cheesycheesy
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
Am single too angry
habah
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by misspicy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
habah
True incase you have a rich brother grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

True incase you have a rich brother grin
Sorry miss, you are late. They are all taken grin grin
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:
Am single too angry
i thought u were all loveydovey with naijaboiy shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by horpe132(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
*** Yes i will *** " Shes one in a billion"....................May God bless her hussle..............kiss kiss
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
no she too dey suffer me
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by olaboy001(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
If I can't marry her will are not dating then
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by franciscafrosh: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Noo..i won't o shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by purplecoco(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm scared to think of that...

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by lovejob13: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
I can't marry him he is boring but since he is not stinging i am managing him till I see some one better.
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
i thought u were all loveydovey with naijaboiy shocked
hector huh angry
Re: Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

hector huh angry
ehen, u wan deny am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Trend.. Women Flaunting Armpit Hair. Attractive Or Disgusting? / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shows Off Her Massive Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.