Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating (3813 Views)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Ailinshukay: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Some people are not really happy in their relationships and they can't tell any one well you can just describe how you feel about the person maybe this will give you little relief wink as for me sad cry
#Palmchat
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by afanide: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Igbo girls rock.....
She's the Best.
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by MilesLamar(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2016
My everything buh I'm single sha.

guys check my signature... tnkx
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Julietogbo(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
My bestie
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by zyzxx(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Not for the single
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by ucheHapers(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Tigress...
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by AfonjaGuy: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Currently In a relationship now but not happy. always complaints, no single cares, no happiness and joy but she want me to always provide for her needs and cares. all i always hear from her is i dont have money pls give me money . i want to make my hair, my cream, my soap has finished. i told her today that i dont care for people that doesn't appreciate my good gestures and care for me and am tired of providing for your needs without any reward only sexx i get. relationship is all about cares, love and support each other and build a strong lasting relationship. one person can never build a strong lasting relationship

7 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Currently In a relationship now but not happy. always complaints, no single cares, no happiness and joy but she want me to always provide for her needs and cares. all i always hear from her is i dont have money pls give me money . i want to make my hair, my cream, my soap has finished. i told her today that i dont care for people that doesn't appreciate my good gestures and care for me and am tired of providing for your needs without any reward only sexx i get. relationship is all about cares, love and support each other and build a strong lasting relationship. one person can never build a strong lasting relationship
Eeeeem well, try and get her a Job

2 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Muheee: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
чummч
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Awesome
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LePrezident(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nma27:

So upon everything, he is the one to get her a job too? she can't type out a CV and put in an effort into charting her own destiny?? Some mentality...

See some ladies like Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama were career women before their husbands met them and I assure you that is one reason their husbands respect them so much. Michelle Obama was a senior lawyer whiles Barack was an intern in the same organisation and she helped to pull him up and he's POTUS today. What sort of mentality have some of you ladies got?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
LePrezident:

So upon everything, he is the one to get her a job too? she can't type out a CV and put in an effort into charting her own destiny?? Some mentality...

See some ladies like Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama were career women before their husbands met them and I assure you that is one reason their husbands respect them so much. Michelle Obama was a senior lawyer whiles Barack was an intern in the same organisation and she helped to pull him up and he's POTUS today. What sort of mentality have some of you ladies got?

Tell them! He is describing the kinda lady that just makes women look dumb. And like they have nothing to offer. So embarrassing but I blame him for even paying all those stuffs. Is he her daddy?

7 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
LePrezident:

All hands are not equal and u don't know where d lady is from, well if he helps her with a job, d world won't end. Stay there and b calling Michelle and Hillary undecided

2 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LePrezident(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nma27:
All hands are not equal and u don't know where d lady is from, well if he helps her with a job, d world won't end. Stay there and b calling Michelle and Hillary undecided

"If he helps her with a job" imagine angry well, no where in my submission did I say it was wrong for him to help her find a job, but she shouldn't also just sit down relaxed in her oasis waiting on him to spoonfeed her with a job. And what if he doesn't have connect to get her a job, will she keep waiting on hand outs from him? She ain't got a family?

2 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Overjoyed! smiley
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nma27:
Because she's handicapped abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
LePrezident:

"If he helps her with a job" imagine angry well, no where in my submission did I say it was wrong for him to help her find a job, but she shouldn't also just sit down relaxed in her oasis waiting on him to spoonfeed her with a job. And what if he doesn't have connect to get her a job, will she keep waiting on hand outs from him? She ain't got a family?
He should breakup with her or try and empower her.... Bring out d best in her.

1 Like

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
firstking01:
Because she's handicapped abi undecided
If its that easy to get a job, we won't have unemployment issues in this country.... Go hug a transformer

2 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by eitsei(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Happy kiss

1 Like

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Suspension undecided
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
My brother, i cannot describe this girl in one word oo.. She leaves me breathless in both a good and bad way. Today she is a better lover than Juliet, tomorrow she is jezebel's mentor. But she swears she loves me to bits. Infact i am about to create a topic on this issue. My brothers and sisters, this nigga is tired..

3 Likes

Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by vicsterling(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
complicated undecided
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by preetypam(f): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
caged
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by ColourMeAmazing: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Happy
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by Cannonleo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
nothing to say , am single!
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by NemzySeries(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
hahahahahahahahahaha........ Babe wat type of sh!t is dis na?
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by NemzySeries(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
My brother, i cannot describe this girl in one word oo.. She leaves me breathless in both a good and bad way. Today she is a better lover than Juliet, tomorrow she is jezebel's mentor. But she swears she loves me to bits. Infact i am about to create a topic on this issue. My brothers and sisters, this nigga is tired..
baba I doubt U're tired of dis babe......even elijah ran away frm Jezebel wen hiz life security wuz threatened (1 kings 19:2-3) oga run b4 we loose anoda nairalander
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by LoRdCaT(m): 2:48am On Nov 11, 2016
NemzySeries:

baba I doubt U're tired of dis babe......even elijah ran away frm Jezebel wen hiz life security wuz threatened (1 kings 19:2-3) oga run b4 we loose anoda nairalander
Baba i am not tired of the babe, i am tired of her behaviour and her freeness with guys. Elijah didn't love jezebel na. This is d girl i want to marry oo. cry
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
If its that easy to get a job, we won't have unemployment issues in this country.... Go hug a transformer
A typical response of a golddiggerundecided
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by friendly101: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
single
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by NemzySeries(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Baba i am not tired of the babe, i am tired of her behaviour and her freeness with guys. Elijah didn't love jezebel na. This is d girl i want to marry oo. cry
so wat is left of a gal wit unacceptable behaviour & freeness wit other guys? wat pulls a guy to a gal are dis major factors u jst listed so aw wud u luv a gal who's behaviour doesn't pls u especially wen itz not like she wants to change? Do wat u shd do wen u still can
Re: In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Depressed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? / Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics / Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.