Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out (757 Views)

U R Smart,handsome & Brainbox But Cant Go Out Wit U, Wat Does She Rily Mean? / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by wereva: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2009
HI nairalanders,am in a fix in my relationship and i rily nid u guys to advice me on wat 2 do.its a long story but let me make it brief.
am a lady in my twenties,bin dating a guy for the past 3 years,he is a student in an university while i just finished my ND,and we ve dating b4 eida of us got admitted.he is very caring,loving.My problems with dis guy is dat he is not the faithful type but i love him so much and weneva we fite ova his unfaithfulness,he always comes back begging.
The issue at hand is dat while i was in skul i do go c him at skul,stay over for some days but since am tru with skul,i only c him during d day as in i cant sleep over cos ve got strict parents,but dis guy doesnt want to understand the fact dat am nt free to do dat anymore and its causing troubles btw us.Had a fite ova dat d last tym i saw him and since den he hasnt kaled/texted me.am confused on wat to do.
PLS I NID U GUYS 2 ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO.
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by sistawoman: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
Maybe I am missing something.

Explain to me why you want to contiune with a cheater?
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by sesman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Maybe I am missing something.

Explain to me why you want to contiune with a cheater?

My Thought exactly, well some of you ladies loves a bad boy,
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by ebila(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2009
@sisterwoman: Once again good post!

@Poster: Listen girlfriend,no guy will love u & cheat on u at dsame time,trust me,i'm a guy! Ur main problem is dat he's cheatin' on u & u ought to walk right outta there!
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by biola44: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2009
@poster: wat r u doin wit a cheat u know? sad pls stop hurting urself n move on!
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by Ournaija: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2009
You berra dump him now and get a berre guy that will love and respect you. If you dont leave him now he will leave you sooner or later. I hope you will be able to gather enough energy to hook up with another guy (if they will be available for real).
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by alfchye(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2009
How are you sure he is cheating on you.Some guys act like they are cheat, what they really do is try to keep there girl close to them.
I am not sure he cheats on you.He is in a fucking Uni for christ sake and he is bound to have lots of female pals.
I use to do that when I was in skool, I will allow different girls to call me just to make my girl stay.
But one day she caught me sending text to them and hw I told them to call me, so I did say I was expecting them later in the night.
My girl would not go home again, she will have to lie to her parents.
I guess ur guy might be using same method.He loves you and want you close to him.
Talk to him and if you are in your 20s why can't you sleep outside.
Abi na ur parent go marry you.If you can't sleep outside now when will you start.Maybe at age 36 when no man will be looking at you again.
The world has been globalised now and sleepin outside after 18years doesn't count
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by Sasha009(f): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2009
Dont bother with a cheat dear.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. eewww
you can do better than that. dust your self esteem and get back into the market.
Remember, he will hurt you badly if this goes on, because when you start expecting more from him (like commitment and marriage), thats when he will bolt and run away, leaving you heartbroken.
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by Sasha009(f): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2009
@ alfhyche,

why do you employ such tactics to make a girl stay with youThat is soooo wrong!
I wonder why these girls still stay after you pretend you re cheating on them. If you care about someone, dont play games with their heart or mess with their head, its not fair. please!
Just be yourself
Re: Rily Down,nid Nairalanders To Help Me Out by izeek(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2009
@ALL,
its always very difficult to let go of somthing one has been used to for over a while,
even though we all know the right thing to do, just like OP, We seek excuses to do the opposite.
think its wise to soft pedal abit, and find soothing ways to pass the message.

@OP,
i know deep in ur heart u knw the right thing to do.
make that decision and stick by it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Black Women Really Love ; I Want To Know .let Us Contribute / My Luv Life / How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.