Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! (2792 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2012
Hi friends, I met this hot pretty chic that I really like a month ago. She told me on the 1st day that she's got a boyfriend but it didn't change the feelings I had for her. We went out a couple of times and last week we had sex like 4 times but d problem now is dat she's with this guy for the weekend which hurts me like mad. She's lik I shud get over it. She sed she doesn't love this guy but she doesn't wana just dump him for me. I tried convincin her 2 let him go cos his 32 and she's just 18 while am 24. He's even a divorcee with a kid. I really need your advice whether to move on and look for another chick or just stay with her as friends with benefits. She's really a tigress in bed and has d ass and shape of kim K!..Pls help me cos I tink am loosing it! Eve!
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by pendo89(f): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2012
lost
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2012
Hell no pendo. I aint desprerate iv got other hot girls as friends but I rily lik dis one. Hw am I a looser?are u normal?
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by drered(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Dude if she cheated with you, she's most likely gonna cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2012
il dit n'importe quoi undecided
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks drered. I knw but I really melt wen I see this girl. I have some hotter friends but this one is so matured, doesn't demand 4 cash lik others, a great companion and very pretty too. Its hard bro.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by NerdyPoet(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2012
drered: Dude if she cheated with you, she's most likely gonna cheat on you.
#gbam. Law of Karma bro, if she cheated with you... She will definitely cheat on ya, but if you can live that, go for it...
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by DamosDamos(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2012
@obitee, its very obvious u cannot keep a girl like that, why dont u jst keep on being ahead of d game and careless if she is seeing someone else dat aint gonna be ur problem. Afterall u cant keep her.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks damos dats d best advice so far. I wish I cud change her or stop her from seeing him but I can't. I'll just play along cos I wudnt wana loose both ways.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Sijo01(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2012
STI/STD is on rampage!
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Mcleo007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Funny thread! cheesy
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by gsalvatore: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
obitee69: Thanks damos dats d best advice so far. I wish I cud change her or stop her from seeing him but I can't. I'll just play along cos I wudnt wana loose both ways.
my man jst enjoy the offer while it lasted.trust me you wouldn't want her as a girl friend jst FWB will do. If I be you I go work her like first skool living exam...they enjoy d "great sex"she go even they do your biddings for you as she they fvck chairmen..dat babe suppose b a tool/toy for ur hand..
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by pendo89(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
obitee69: Hell no pendo. I aint desprerate iv got other hot girls as friends but I rily lik dis one. Hw am I a looser?are u normal?
Lol yep very normal.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ pendo shut d fuckup. She told me frm d 1st day dat she's dating someone. Its just my swag that brot us dis close. Doesn't warrant u 2 call her a slut? Are u any better? Gerrout
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by pendo89(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
undecided
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by avalontony(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
guy, u must be a monkey (big one), what are u doing with a gal of 18 in bed? if she where to be ur sister will u take her to bed? if u are crazy about this gal as u said encourage her to pursue her education or career, pls don't put her in a family way and abandon her. get a life pls.

1 Like

Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Emmy9ite(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
avalontony: guy, u must be a monkey (big one), what are u doing with a gal of 18 in bed? if she where to be ur sister will u take her to bed? if u are crazy about this gal as u said encourage her to pursue her education or career, pls don't put her in a family way and abandon her. get a life pls.
#Gbam, Gbammer, Gbammest.
Get a life dude,u are such a dawg!
cheesy
cool
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2012
@ Pendo. How is she smart? Do u feel I give her moni? Nahh. She just likes me.smh @ Avalon ur a baboon. Wats wrong with sleepin with an 18year old? FYI I advice her and encourage her to always read. Moreover, I'm a 24 year old banker armed with an MBA and ICAN. So who needs to get a life here.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2012
@ emmy if u have noting vital 2 say, go and jump off agbongbon bridge. Ode
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by bknight: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2012
An 18yr old is schooling u into d 'play' world. She set d rules..u followed. So much 4 ♍Ɣ smart banker friend
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by 190: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2012
i keep wondering how do gurls do it

having a man and yet still comfortably sleeping with another dude

how do they do it

doesnt something deep down in them prick them when they part their legs open
for another guy

what d heck
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2012
190: i keep wondering how do gurls do it

having a man and yet still comfortably sleeping with another dude

how do they do it

doesnt something deep down in them prick them when they part their legs open
for another guy

what d heck
my broda †ЂΞ tin tire ♍ε i swear! & †ЂΞ worst tin be say, i fit dey fcck Ūя̅ babe & u ₪O go fit code. Its terrible!
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by pendo89(f): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
obitee69: @ Pendo. How is she smart? Do u feel I give her moni? Nahh. She just likes me.smh @ Avalon ur a baboon. Wats wrong with sleepin with an 18year old? FYI I advice her and encourage her to always read. Moreover, I'm a 24 year old banker armed with an MBA and ICAN. So who needs to get a life here.

Now see?? 24 year old banker armed with MBA and ICAN calling me a total stranger a baboon.
The same MBA banker wants to snatch an 18 year old, who is yet to acquire necessary academic qualifications to help her build her life from another man.
The banker loves her bottom and what else dd u say?

Young man don't bother replying to me. ok ur free to call me anything though.I usually dont take insults to heart.
Just live ur life the way u want cz it's urs
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by dammiecool(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
obitee69: @ emmy if u have noting vital 2 say, go and jump off agbongbon bridge. Ode

Guy, I guess u work on d island, n d chick a lagos island babe selling stuff 4 her mum
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dammie cool yes I wrk on d island and she's not a trader point of correction.
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dammie cool yes I wrk on d island and she's not a trader point of correction. I don't do dead babes
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
obitee69: @ emmy if u have noting vital 2 say, go and jump off agbongbon bridge. Ode
see this fo..ol that is calling himself a banker,i guess it is those local savings that u will be walking from house to house to collect #50 everyday that u call banking! U are such an !d!ot! grin grin
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ emmy stop goofing around and be useful to ur self. Shit guy
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Emmy9ite(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
obitee69: @ emmy stop goofing around and be useful to ur self. Shit guy
You have been ignored!
Reason: system does not recognise fo.ols!
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by GaussS: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
lol @op with time you'd see the mess u'll get yourself into if you go on with her. deep down you know she aint gf material talkless of a wife. all the best in ur decision
Re: I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! by Luckygurl(f): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2012
Hmmmm humming¤¤ wahala dey,w Wahala dey.Una take am easy oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Ogugua88 And Romance Landers, You Should Know Who This Is :) / I Am Tired Of Life / Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.