Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! (2892 Views)

Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend / Another Lie Exposed:See Difference Between Shekau Flag & The 1 Army Gave Buhari / Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by james078: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
this is the mosque that the nigerian media claimed was burnt down look carefully you will see no indication as such.
am as well expecting a ban in few minutes...
cause i will expose as much as possible
this picture was taken today....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by Young03(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oga seu n watching u....Rule no 9
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by inlandtaipan: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wait oo, I see sign of burn oooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Are you saying Obaino that went to visit just went on a stroll?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by Bigprozzie: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is Obiano, the Governor of Anambra at the scene of the incidence

From your post, we can conclude he went there for an excursion or sight seeing?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by james078: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
if thugs wanna sburn your house where do they start from? up or down
now look closely nothing happened to the wood and the door even the paint.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by james078: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bigprozzie:

thanks for the photo now where are the signs of burns?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by james078: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
now lets debate on this
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by Paretomaster(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mr Man, cant u seen dat the hoodlums couldn't get to the mosque to Burn it down, thereby burning the shades around it..

besides there are ppl dat will defend dt mosque with their life......don't just start your yeye propaganda here.

no just provoke me dis night o...
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by james078: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Paretomaster:
Mr Man, cant u seen dat the hoodlums couldn't get to the mosque to Burn it down, thereby burning the shades around it..

besides there are ppl dat will defend dt mosque with their life......don't just start your yeye propaganda here,...
now lets reason together. in that same news it was written that the muslims ran away from the mosque so who were the ones defending it with their lives?
let me get the link to the news...

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by oyinkinola: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
all about biafra is lie, pls look at the two photo and compare it with the first photo when the mosque is set ablaze, biafra is Biafra or to say biafdrug!
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by Paretomaster(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
james078:

now lets reason together. in that same news it was written that the muslims ran away from the mosque so who were the ones defending it with their lives?
let me get the link to the news...

the point is they tried to Burn it down, but fail...hence they set the shops around it on fire......i no get any yeye link...as I have ppl on ground, and I was directly affected.....

gerraheremehn....
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by abe4kom: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
james078:
this is the mosque that the nigerian media claimed was burnt down look carefully you will see no indication as such.

Modify your post and add the date. Today will become yesterday tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by TunjiMsp: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Making an attempt to burn the mosque alone is a serious crime, so the fact that they didn't succeed doesn't make the protester less. Of thug.
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by xmich(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
james078:

You dey fear them
Expose as many lair as you can,no matter how many times they ban you at the end we shall win,

Since this week I don collect am like 4 times and am sure they will ban me again for this comment
Re: Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! by bueze046(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Can you please observe with me on those pictures, they said the mosque was burnt down, but we can see that they are standing in front of that mosque itself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape / Photo Of Young Lady Teaching A Little Girl How To Smoke Weed Causes Stir Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.