Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra (17952 Views)

Construction Diary: The 4 Bedroom Manor In Ibadan / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Mrbigman2: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Good day. Nice thread and nice structure so far.

Please what's ur estimated budget for this project?

And I guess u re sourcing material from ogidi building material market?

How much could dis same cost in awka or Onithsa?

Thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by ekwe18(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
this thread is to document the construction of six units of three bedrooms flats at nkwelle ezunaka,anambra state.
contractor: greenermodels design and build limited
building type: six units of three bedroom flats

Good morning all,
Am available for Roof, Doors, Tiles, Water closet, etc
Call or whatsapp 08037956267

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Progress

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by MilesLamar(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice

My signature guys...
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by deebrain(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2016
The types of thread that should be on front page.

Wow.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Nkepris(f): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels pls Contact us for your affordable and durable paint at Gozetth paints. Our head office is at new road bus stop 3-3. You can call 07061513638
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by JABB(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
more on the watering of the foundation and construction of the oversite concrete. more to come as i organise my files.
What method of flooring is this called please?
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Good day. Nice thread and nice structure so far.

Please what's ur estimated budget for this project?

And I guess u re sourcing material from ogidi building material market?

How much could dis same cost in awka or Onithsa?

Thanks
there's a lot of building materials dealers around 33,nsugbe and nkwelle axis that we buy from, we also bought iron rods from the head bridge market. estimate for everything(from architectural design to hand over) is 30 million.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Nkepris:
greenermodels pls Contact us for your affordable and durable paint at Gozetth paints. Our head office is at new road bus stop 3-3. You can call 07061513638
sure, i would.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by emsquare(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice structure!
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2016
JABB:
What method of flooring is this called please?
it's the oversite concrete bed commonly know as German floor, the floor would be tiled during finishing.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by justtfab(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
following..........
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2016
ekwe18:

Good morning all, Am available for Roof, Doors, Tiles, Water closet, etc Call or whatsapp 08037956267
sure i would.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Nkepris(f): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
sure, i would.
tnx Pls can you send your contact or contact through watsapp
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by gbadexy(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
it's the oversite concrete bed commonly know as German floor, the floor would be tiled during finishing.
Nice work.
I guess the poster was a bit confused by the watering aspect as against merely wetting by some to get the maximum strength.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Nkepris:
tnx Pls can you send your contact or contact through watsapp
nne nwayo,i have three projects around that area, I'll contact you when we need your services.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by awakeuche(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Solid architecture, but as a structural engineer all i want to see is the structural design, op is it possible to update on your approved structural designs, it will make interesting study for building engineers, i'd like to redesign this structure just to have something to do in this nitemare period...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Dsrooftiles: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Ok

Current Price of Roofing tiles check here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by MASTERCC: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Good[code][/code]
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by princejones(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice work sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Mrbigman2: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
there's a lot of building materials dealers around 33,nsugbe and nkwelle axis that we buy from, we also bought iron rods from the head bridge market. estimate for everything(from architectural design to hand over) is 30 million.

Odiegwu my man.

Anyway, my brother deal on tiles and doors in case u need to patronise him, his shop is at ogidi building market. U can ask for his contact for enquiries. Thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
awakeuche:
Solid architecture, but as a structural engineer all i want to see is the structural design, op is it possible to update on your approved structural designs, it will make interesting study for building engineers, i'd like to redesign this structure just to have something to do in this nitemare period...
i would advise you to attach yourself to a practicing engineer and learn/build contacts from him.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by tunad4rari(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gud day to u all, pls I am in need of a site supervisor job. I have Bsc in building tech. u call reach me tru 08123378108.or tunad4rari@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Ejiekwu1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
from structural point of view, the foundation used for this structure according to the pictures is not a pad foundation and it is also not a raft foundation. from what i saw it looks like strip foundation with some surface beam.

I think the best foundation for this structure should have been pad foundation and because the bearing capacity of the soil is very high the pad base would have been very small and more economical.

also i saw so many foundation walls close to them selves. in my view because of the german floor that was done, those walls should not have been their, many of them should have started from the german floor it is more economical that way.

for the superstructure, in my view i do not think the design for this structure is economical enough because their are too many columns close to themselves i.e the number of the column should have been reduced their by reducing cost for the client.

FOR YOUR STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
send to us your architectural drawings via our email adress (onebrightslash@yahoo.com) and in 7 working days we shall send back to you the structural calculation report and a detailed construction drawing at a very reasonable price.

MY CONTACT
email = onebrightslash@yahoo.com

Best Regards
UZOMA
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Katier00(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
sir let me know if you still need iron rods, my shop is at ring road, very close to your site. thanks
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by Icon79(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is a very informative thread. Moderators, please, could someone pin this thread on the Front Page.

This is very important information to Nigerians abroad who are thinking about starting a project back home. Surprised that the overall estimated only came up to 30m naira because a smaller house I built a few years back cost more nearly 50m naira (including painting, tiles, plumbing, and electrical).

Word of advise, if you wanna build a house, go back home and supervise the project yourself. Trust no one. I learned the hard way angry
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by awakeuche(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
i would advise you to attach yourself to a practicing engineer and learn/build contacts from him.
been working for a pipe coating firm for 3yrs as their structural engineer before been laid off, have any recommendations to offer a brother?

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Icon79:
This is a very informative thread. Moderators, please, could someone pin this thread on the Front Page.

This is very important information to Nigerians abroad who are thinking about starting a project back home. Surprised that the overall estimated only came up to 30m naira because a smaller house I built a few years back cost more nearly 50m naira (including painting, tiles, plumbing, and electrical).

Word of advise, if you wanna build a house, go back home and supervise the project yourself. Trust no one. I learned the hard way angry
1)I'm actually the contractor but i support your point, i always feel bitter when i see siblings defrauding their siblings abroad, the best approach if you can't be on ground is to have a contractor upload the building process online with costs, please we still have honest and God fearing people in Nigeria even though the majority is might not be.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by greenermodels: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
awakeuche:
been working for a pipe coating firm for 3yrs as their structural engineer before been laid off, have any recommendations to offer a brother?
what's your qualifications? your previous working experience isn't quite related to my line of work.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by bebe2(f): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2016
greenermodels:
it would be quite inappropriate for me to tell you yes or no to whether the estimate is reasonable or not since i have not seen the site, the floor plan or have any idea about prevailing costs of labour and materials there, all i can tell you is don't trust anybody even your own blood siblings, we normally request the client to go to the market him or herself, haggle prices with artisans or even recruit any. in other words, to get involved as much as possible unless where it's impossible to do so. ask your contractor to give you a breakdown of the quoted cost so that you can manage everything on unit basis.you can launch a thread here on nairaland and we will give you our best possible advise.

Tnk u very much. I thot of dat, then was Considering ticket and spending money.

Will sure come down and do it my self.
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by awakeuche(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2016
greenermodels:
what's your qualifications? your previous working experience isn't quite related to my line of work.
sorry for the delay, its related sir, we're all in construction... I have a b.eng in civil engineering, currently going for my msc... I am very proficient in designs, can use autocad, revit, staadpro, and orion CAD very well. Have a 3yr working experience in civil constuction working in design, managerial and supervisory capacity, i can design very good and well rendered 3d architectural plans using revit, i also design for structures using orion and staadpro, i am also highly proficient in costing/estimation of works. sorry that this is looking like a cv, i would appreciate any form of recommendations......
Re: Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra by corektchic: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
this is beautiful thread,the type I expect on front page always.. welldone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent / House Currently Burning In Elere, Agege (Photos) / Top 5 Five Factors To Put Into Consideration When Renting A House In Lagos !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.