Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics (5525 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
I truly love her cry

Help

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bro... Just kill urself ;Dt

9 Likes

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Imortal001: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided

Happy birthday to FamousTemmy ...

Sorry its coming late Mate....

Hope you had a blast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Go to the nearest brothel, ask the ashawo if you can take pics without her face showing; send the sēx pictures with your face showing to her via whatsapp. Come back and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
she has a point you know, borrow a leaf from Men and be a Man.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by osaslord500(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Guy u be real boy, how will u accept a girl dat cheated on u so easily? crya

9 Likes

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by TrappKING(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Stfuareyougod more food don done oo cheesycheesycheesy

Like i haven't had enough already! undecided
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
Stfuareyougod more food don done oo cheesycheesycheesy

Like i haven't had enough already! undecided
But wait o, are these stories real? Like seriously? Is it that guys are becoming so dumb or the girls are getting wiser? I just don't get it
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by TrappKING(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
But wait o, are these stories real? Like seriously? Is it that guys are becoming so dumb or the girls are getting wiser? I just don't get it

LMAO!! Merry Christmas bro cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by purplecoco(f): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
How would you let her do you like that? She's not the only girl in the world...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:

LMAO!! Merry Christmas bro cheesycheesycheesy
which Christmas? The one on 25th or the one tonight? tongue tongue
It's still early o
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by TrappKING(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
which Christmas? The one on 25th or the one tonight? tongue tongue
It's still early o
LOL tryna let you know that its all in the spirit of Christmas grin
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
TrappKING:
LOL tryna let you know that its all in the spirit of Christmas grin
I dig. Just pulling 'tha boss's' leg

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP just grow up and be a man.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP just grow up and be a man, stop being a Sissy.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by jmaxjohn(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Guy u r weak! Damn! Ask a warri girl to help u develop jealousy, women luv d trait, but it can kill u sha. U r weak, boy, weak like limp noodles.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by princealexndre(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2015
suicide mahn suicide pls
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Na ur type dey wash menstrual pant
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by hawlahbc2014: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2015
bros or probably boy as she call you!!! strave the bitch and dump her like shit that will show her you've man up and take pictures of the act without your face then do the usual share on every blog and try beat her join.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Go to the nearest brothel, ask the ashawo if you can take pics without her face showing; send the sēx pictures with your face showing to her via whatsapp. Come back and thank me later.
wicked!

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Fidecoo(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Sorry bro. Ladies atyms needs ALPHA MALE guys. Make dem fear and respect you, often. My nature though.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by MilesLamar(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2015
You are not just a boy..buh a tata.. Comot here angry angry angry
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Mademoiselle24(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Really??
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by mysticgal(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Op, don't commit suicide as some people advice. You have a good heart which you should keep but you need to man up and avoid been trampled upon so as not to lose your self esteem, besides there are a thousand and one girls roaming planet earth.
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by captainking(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Truly truly.. This op is a boy... Ladies love men that can correct them when they are wrong... Men that will boldly tell em how they fvcked up yet love em at the same time.... Obviously.. She wants that but u ain't offering it to her.. Why not try changing ur approach a Lil bit.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by sunkoye: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
U are not a boy bt toddler. ...u might want a crash course from dansuki asap.... sad
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by jauntty: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
[size=16pt] Op...The gurl was right, you need to grow up.

Your lady cheat on you and you r saying unconditional love?! You be Jesus??

A lady abuses you and you smile?! Damn?!!

This only happens when you feel you are not upto her standard or that she is doing you a favor.

Ironically the reason why you are afraid to lose her will eventually led to the break up [/size]
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by Ellidude(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Inasmuch, I would want to commend your calm nature, I'd also like to point out the fact that you, taking the issue of cheating lightly portrayed weakness on your part as a man in a relationship. I once read; "A woman has an entire requisite of strategies and plays all kind of games, many times without even being aware of it – to figure out the man’s power or his confidence. Instinctively, she does this to test his manhood".
Maybe, your test results were negative.
This "Unconditional love" thingy is pretty ridiculous. Integrity, Fidelity, Truthfulness and Honesty are some of the virtues a man should hold in high regards. If a man senses a breach in these aspects commitment from His woman, I see no reason why he shouldn't confront her.
Sir, I'd like you to, if you really want to get back with her, to man up a bit. If you continue this attitude of low confidence in confrontation of a wrong doing by the one you love, trust me, your relationship won't stand.

It doesn't necessarily means you should totally neglect the calm aspect of your nature. Both work hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by bastien: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Lol grin things we do for love
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by gabylzy(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
so 2 cut the long story short....you are not a man...is that it??
Re: She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics by ikbnice(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
you are just a mumu in love. She has seen u as a weajing. Na ony her fine pass? If u will take my advice, apply d carrot nd rabbit approach, withdraw ur luv nd u wil see her try franticaly to get it back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Be Pregnant / Campus Share Nude Photos On Facebook M@sterbating With Her Adult Toy / Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.