Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Can A Virgin Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Virgin Be Pregnant (5515 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by ellovee(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
My dear Nairalanders, I am in dire need of your knowledge. Is possible for a girl that is still a Virgin to become pregnant?
I had a romance with a girl that is still a Virgin, in the course of the play my joystick had direct contact with her vagina but there was no penetration. Since after then, she have not seen her menstruation.
The situation have given me sleepless nights. So I want to know if such affair can get a girl impregnated. Or could it be that she have contracted infection?
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by braine(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Did you ejaculate?
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by bitchcrafts: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2017
The bible said so

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2017
A Virgin can never be pregnant even if you ejaculate on her cos there is no space for the sperm to swim inside.

Ask her who got her pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
A Virgin can never be pregnant even if you ejaculate on her cos there is no space for the sperm to swim inside.

u get time de respond to this post, he is only just making a fool of himself and by extension to any one that would reply him cos he already knew the answer to his stupid question.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by braine(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

Who told you that? Where do you think menses flows out from?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017
braine:
Did you ejaculate?
pls don't give him attention!
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by braine(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017
ethene:

u get time de respond to this post, he is only just making a fool of himself and by extension to any one that would reply him cos he already knew the answer to his stupid question.

His question is quite valid.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017
braine:

Who told you that? Where do you think menses flows out from?
Sperm cannot swim inside. Take it or leave it.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
braine:

His question is quite valid.
but in this context it is not cos the op is only being ....
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Beckham14: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Mary the wife of Joseph and the mother of Jesus will answer your question Bro.

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by braine(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Sperm cannot swim inside. Take it or leave it.

The risk of it doing so is low, but it is not impossible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by chimdi101: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Yes, a virgin can get pregnant through artificial insemination and womb implantation
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Ikem11(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
The simple truth there Is YES a Virgin can get pregnant if when the act was done the sperm was able to swim in through her tiny hole into her vagina. Let me make it more clear... Even as a Virgin, there is still a small hole for a woman to pass her menstruation which if you your sperm pass in there she will definitely get pregnant. It's rare but it's 100percent medically, mentally, reasonably proven possible. Though by your question it seems you are underaged and I will advice you going to your parents and tell them for medical purposes and don't ever think anything silly(i believe you know what I mean )
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by FTBOY: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
it's possible for a virgin to get pregnant if you ejaculate on her vagina. so i suggest you tell her to run a prego test first before you start to panic; then also confirm she's still a virgin after the tumbles with you.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by whywhyogun: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2017
a piece of cake

1) a woman having sex with 100 men

2)she goes to the hospital

3)she gets menbrane repair surgery

4)she pays the money, about N200 000

5)she goes out of the hospital

6)she is virgin again

nearly every woman ,who is not virgin , will do this surgery, in Japan and China. because these 2 countries have high tech for one hand, and they still "look on" virginity for the other hand.

a japanese woman will feel extremely ashamed, if her husband finds out that she is not virgin, NOT because of what a licentious sex live she has lived, but BECAUSE she feels stupid to forget to do this surgery before marriage.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by popefuse(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2017
She could by accident. Now listen, there was a Nun in italy who got pregnant due to a sperm discharge in a swimingpool ealiear b4 she got there . the sperm manage to enter her vagina nd after few month she get preganant.so it could happen if she play with sperms

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by bitchcrafts: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2017
chimdi101:
Yes, a virgin can get pregnant through artificial insemination and womb implantation
u too know book
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Durhleepee(f): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2017
My first thought was that it isn't possible not until I read some comments shocked. Quite surprising
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by ellovee(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2017
braine:
Did you ejaculate?
no, there s nothing like that except those watery pre-ejaculation
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by ellovee(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

thank you
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by ellovee(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Ikem11:
The simple truth there Is YES a Virgin can get pregnant if when the act was done the sperm was able to swim in through her tiny hole into her vagina. Let me make it more clear... Even as a Virgin, there is still a small hole for a woman to pass her menstruation which if you your sperm pass in there she will definitely get pregnant. It's rare but it's 100percent medically, mentally, reasonably proven possible. Though by your question it seems you are underaged and I will advice you going to your parents and tell them for medical purposes and don't ever think anything silly(i believe you know what I mean )
but I didn't ejaculate, it was only that watery substance that came out.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Ikem11(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2017
ellovee:
yes even with pre cum it's still possible for it to impregnate a woman. Am not saying for sure you responsible for it or not but if she is pregnant and happens to be your gf as u told us which u admit you did something of such with her... Chances of you being responsible is there. So trade with caution.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by whywhyogun: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
ellovee:

in sperm , semen takes 3%, others are water, protein, etc

in pre-ejaculation secretions, semen takes 0.3% there is semen in it !

i have answered all your doubts, and you may be muffled.

Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Ask Mary
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
How do you know other joysticks have not had near misses as well? Pregnancy test solves all issues. It's better then guessing and assuming
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Flekky21(f): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
There's A Chance Of Her Getting Preg Tho. But Pls Use A Condom Nxt Time, Even If You Are Not Penetrating Her Vagina And U Just Rubbing It There On Her V.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
ellovee:
no, there s nothing like that except those watery pre-ejaculation
Pre-cum can't get her pregnant especially wen she is a Virgin. Oga stop worrying abeg. She is playing tricks with you.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Engrobiorah(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear ellovee
A virgin can 100% get pregnant even without penetration.
I'm a living witness.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Olaedoh: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

that is a blatant lie young lady. dunno if the girl is telling the truth but a virgin can get pregnant as long as sperm came in contact with her vagina. the hymen is permisible so a sperm can comfortable swim through. av seen such a case at the hospital.
Re: Can A Virgin Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yes. In a virgin's hymen, there is little space for the flow of blood during menstruation. That small hole is enough for the sperm to swim to the ovum for fertilization to take place. So its very very possible.

(1) (Reply)

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Toolz Move Aside, There Is A New Plus-size Sheriff In Town! Pics / Nairalander Guys Let's Confuse The Ladies In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.