Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) (9665 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Discussion Thread / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by mosjames: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
donhils:

If it's so good why ain't people buying it? Why are you trying (and failing) so hard to force it down people's throat?why is no one else talking about it but you? And how come you sef don't own one?
No one talk about it where you stay?
Maybe you live in a village
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by donhils: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
mosjames:

No one talk about it where you stay?
Maybe you live in a village
And in this my village, people use Galaxy s6, S6 Edge,note 4,note 5, iPhones 6, 6s, 6 plus, lg g3, g4, g pro, s5, Infinix Hot note, zero 2, xiaomi mi 4c,redmi note 2, assorted lumia phones, Lenovo phones etc or should I keep mentioning phones I see around here?
When a small boy starts thinking he's a man, he starts having problems. A chinko company starts feeling like it is now samsung or Apple. Let them come and sell na let me see. You want to pay 70k for Tecno Mmttcchheeww!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by daphid25(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
donhils:

And in this my village, people use Galaxy s6, S6 Edge,note 4,note 5, iPhones 6, 6s, 6 plus, lg g3, g4, g pro, s5, Infinix Hot note, zero 2, xiaomi mi 4c,redmi note 2, assorted lumia phones, Lenovo phones etc or should I keep mentioning phones I see around here?
When a small boy starts thinking he's a man, he starts having problems. A chinko company starts feeling like it is now samsung or Apple. Let them come and sell na let me see. You want to pay 70k for Tecno Mmttcchheeww!!!
Free the guy na
Na en money embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by donhils: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
daphid25:
Free the guy na Na en money embarassed
Seriously?? Have u been following this conversation? Who's holding the guy na?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by mindtricks: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Youngzedd:

No sd card.

3GB RAM and 32GB ROM is enough.

How much space is user available?

I'd likea tete a tete offline. Sent u a mail.

Tnx.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by mindtricks: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
donhils:

Seriously?? Have u been following this conversation? Who's holding the guy na?

The guy you quoted is begging to be free from all the bashings, you were rather too hard on him, reason why he came begging with his other moniker.

A lil background check, it's not out of place to figure out.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by mosjames: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
donhils:

They've sold as much as you can ever think of, you can make your research
Stop wailing and stop criticizing undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrBasketball:
Can you give him money so that he could add and go for Samsung. Stop ranting.
guy read b4 commenting, op is not asking for money to buy the galaxy note 4 he is just asking for advice which one to go for, he is not a broke nigga, if he don't have money he will not mention those expensive phones and as u can see he finally bought the Samsung note 4, which is the perfect choice, thats the truth, and u can never hide it, its better u say it. the note 4 will smash the tecno anytime, anywhere, anyhow. mind u i dont even like the samsung but am just being REAL. and i have used a tecno device,(phantom A7) they are fairly good but not enough to withstand other brands.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by MrBasketball: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2015
xvbill:
guy read b4 commenting, op is not asking for money to buy the galaxy note 4 he is just asking for advice which one to go for, he is not a broke nigga, if he don't have money he will not mention those expensive phones and as u can see he finally bought the Samsung note 4, which is the perfect choice, thats the truth, and u can never hide it, its better u say it. the note 4 will smash the tecno anytime, anywhere, anyhow. mind u i dont even like the samsung but am just being REAL. and i have used a tecno device,(phantom A7) they are fairly good but not enough to withstand other brands.

I never knew I didn't read it well, still I still talk straight to your comment.

You were talking as if he will just go and slap them in the market to buy the phone. Don't advice people such way, it's silly. He should make his choice if he has the money.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2015
safo99:
Finally bought the UK used Note 4... Tanks for ur input guys

How much did you get it bro?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Baadal:

i offered you my note 4 and you declined my offer but you went ahead to get UK used...well its your choice goodluck

Tell me about the working condition of the phone and the price. abrahamsegun13@gmail.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by safo99(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
abrahamsom:

How much did you get it bro?
Got it for 65.. Its like brandnew, came wit carton,original earpiece and charger.. White colour.
So far everytin seems to b working perfectly, d ba3 life is stellar and the ui runs very very smooth.. Upgraded to 5.1.1 via ota update.. Saw the notification immediately I put in my sim..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Femiii: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2015
safo99:

Got it for 65.. Its like brandnew, came wit carton,original earpiece and charger.. White colour.
So far everytin seems to b working perfectly, d ba3 life is stellar and the ui runs very very smooth.. Upgraded to 5.1.1 via ota update.. Saw the notification immediately I put in my sim..
where u buy am
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by safo99(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Benin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Shurtman(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Baadal:
Note 4 is far better....i can offer you mine like new....2 months old very very clean Gold colour 4G LTE variant with the fast adaptive charger and earpiece working perfectly upgraded to latest os....location is Lagos.call/whatsapp 08025220285

How much do you wanna sell it. I'm extremely interested
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by BenKafor(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
It depends on what your money can buy. Although, if you are looking for an affordable yet durable device, phantom 5 is for you

safo99:
Am going to buy a fone dis xmas period.. Am confused on wat to get.. The old and capable note 4 or the new and trendy tecno phantom 5.. Need ur opinion on this guys...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by augster(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
BenKafor:
It depends on what your money can buy. Although, if you are looking for an affordable yet durable device, phantom 5 is for you

i wonder if you read at all...the guy stated it above that he bought note 4...sorry your CrapNO lost this time!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by BenKafor(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

augster:
i wonder if you read at all...the guy stated it above that he bought note 4...sorry your CrapNO lost this time!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Yea, the note is quite expensive

abrahamsom:
These 2 phones aren't on the same level, bro. Or do you mean London used Note 4? New Note 4 is around 100 and 115k and Tecno Phantom 5 is 70k. So, let your pocket decide, bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ah Ah, why evils?

donhils:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Unlimited22: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Person go just dey compare tecrapno and Samsung
Na wa oo undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Gochyz: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=safo99 post=41175517]
So far everytin seems to b working perfectly, d ba3 life is stellar and the ui runs very very smooth.. Upgraded to 5.1.1 via ota update.. Saw the notification immediately I put in my sim..[/quote

Was also stuck in dsame dilema
But mine wz between note 4 n s6...finally decide on d note4 sha
So abeg can u pls gv me ur source's digits
I wan to get a note 4 ASAP
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by omoalajah(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
safo99:

Have a budget of 75k.. Thought of buying d tecno phantom 5 brandnew cos it kinda has some impressive specs but I personally hate mediatek devices.. But I can manage.. Or get a neat and clean london used note 4.. While I said I was confused is dat I always like brandnew stuffs.. All these london used fones some of dem comes wit issues.. I knw phantom 5 can't stand where a note 4 is... Just d issue of brandnew and london use
Buy a New Phantom 5. You will be happy u did. At least u have your pack and warranty. BTW MTK is cool. You get to use Glo 3GB plan too. Note 4 will finish u with the way it sucks MB. Na recurrent expenditure be that.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by gingerman876: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
The only thing that have u confused is the price. Oga come and buy the Phantom.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by Baddosneh: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
No one will compare Note4 to Tecno hanhan... But when price decision comes in , then Tecno provides phones on budget.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by bogtrotter: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Note 4 obviously. Why would you even compare the two together in the first place?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by yinka360nl1: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Easy decision all things being equal. Given that money is an independent variable. Note 4 anyday but if money is the dependent variable d individual might be forced to go with the Phantom 5 for its affordability
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
omoalajah:
Buy a New Phantom 5. You will be happy u did. At least u have your pack and warranty. BTW MTK is cool. You get to use Glo 3GB plan too. Note 4 will finish u with the way it sucks MB. Na recurrent expenditure be that.

Wow, that's cool.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by nani667: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Wow, that's cool.
That's actually Utter crap that you quoted
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
nani667:

Temper Temper
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by yinka360nl1: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Naso
Baddosneh:
No one will compare Note4 to Tecno hanhan... But when price decision comes in , then Tecno provides phones on budget.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) by omoalajah(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Crap?
nani667:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Format Your Nokia 3110c / Review: My Life Through The Eyes Of My Tecno Camon CX (pics) / How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.