Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration (23596 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" / World Bank Approves N39.4bn Loan For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by anonimi: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Money to be shared as ATM for Buhari's personal CORRUPTION with

- No result.
- No accountability
- No transparency

Who dares ask QUESTIONS when the Buubu himself is minister for petroleum
No wonder he reserved that juicy post for himself. Stealing and diverting money that could be used to create EMPLOYMENT for our youths.
SMH!!!

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Zico5(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Good
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Remii(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Stupidity is when you are busing chasing rats in a house that's on fire! Our economy is dwindling at an astronomical rate and what is on Buhari's senile brain is too chase after his preceived enemies.
if you are in buhari's shoe what would you have done, let us propose alternatives instead of condemning always. getting stolen money is low hanging opportunity to him and that may also deter further looting
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by noleon22(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When I say Buhari is a dullard some people will be crying. How can Buhari be exploring for oil that is fast losing value? America has stopped buying our oil, very soon others will stop because they are going green. And yet Buhari is looking for oil to sell/use. Isn't that cluelessness?
And who told u that America buys oil from Nigeria? The state of Texas has more oil than Nigeria. Oil is not envogue simple!!
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by bettercreature(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So he thinks the oil there will sustain Northern Nigeria? Hasn't he not learnt enough lessons from the negative impact of crude oil on our economy? Don't he know that there will be a time when even a barrel of pure water will be more valuable than crude oil? Isn't he aware that the North is blessed with lots of arable land and minerals? This man's dullardness is boundless

Corruption destroyed our economy not the oil price,what did PDP do with the money when 1 barrel was sold 115$? all the middle east oil producers including Russia have saved enough money to sustain their economy for the next 50years when the price of oil was high,that is why they are refusing to reduce the number of barrels they are pumping per day in other to push up oil price.They have enough cash so they have nothing to loose even if 1 barrel is sold 20$ today
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by chinchum(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
The motive of the criticism is driven by tribal bigotry
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When I say Buhari is a dullard some people will be crying. How can Buhari be exploring for oil that is fast losing value? America has stopped buying our oil, very soon others will stop because they are going green. And yet Buhari is looking for oil to sell/use. Isn't that cluelessness?

Going by your statement,you are a humdrum-
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by allthingsgood: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Stupidity is when you are busing chasing rats in a house that's on fire! Our economy is dwindling at an astronomical rate and what is on Buhari's senile brain is too chase after his preceived enemies.

Perceived enemies
Jeez! Is this all u can say from all the alarming figures that were blown by pdp?
Pls lets be honest here. We should stop covering theft and corruption just for political gains and tribalism
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
What do you expect when most of us decided to enslaved nigeria for 4years.

I'm not worried I knew all these and more will come all I'm doing now is survived for the 4years of buhari rule.

He's not my president. he's not working for my interest but for the interest of the north.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by blackmagic1: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Bhella5:
Wailing wailers detected.
cry u mumu

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Stupidity is when you criticize a government that's investing such amount which will provide employment, generate funds when successful and lots more but you here protecting Dasuki who spent $6B dollars doing nothing. Awon oniranu oshi
illiteracy is not just not knowing how to read and write.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by 2sexyus: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Stupidity is when you criticize a government that's investing such amount which will provide employment, generate funds when successful and lots more but you here protecting Dasuki who spent $6B dollars doing nothing. Awon oniranu oshi
I am a Buhari fan and if my petroleum engineering knowledge is still in tact, this move my friend is a huge LIABILITY to the economy RIGHT NOW...

I don tire for all the leaders in this country sef... every election never produces a president that we can be proud of. angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by martineverest(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So he thinks the oil there will sustain Northern Nigeria? Hasn't he not learnt enough lessons from the negative impact of crude oil on our economy? Don't he know that there will be a time when even a barrel of pure water will be more valuable than crude oil? Isn't he aware that the North is blessed with lots of arable land and minerals? This man's dullardness is boundless

stupidity is when u don't realize that there are more oil in lake Chad than biafra

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by 989900: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
This man is a stupid as fxck, does he know how much Shell, Mobil, Total and others -- countries inclusive, still spend on exploration everyday?

All alternative sources put together, still don't make 10% of fossil fuel usage.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by pat077: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2015
why nt invest d moni in solid minerals or agriculture?
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Born2bgreat(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2015
chinchum:
The motive of the criticism is driven by tribal bigotry

Thier criticism is understandable. All they are proud of is oil which gives them audacity to be agitating for biafra. So, if Northern part of d nation is eventually succeed in producing oil what left for them to be proud of.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by SmartMugu: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2015
He needs to shut up. Nigeria still relies on oil internally. Most of our income for a long time has been from oil. If oil has been discovered in the north, why not harness it? I'm sure that will keep those screaming 'the north only wants Nigeria because of our oil' to keep quiet.

What other areas have we explored and utilized outside the oil sector? Is it now that we need to start experimenting so we can wear the same shoes with the western world that started their renewable energy research decades ago?
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Mackson01: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Biafran & south south should recognize that every zone is richly endowed.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by steveturner24(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Thank God he's doing that, it's better to invest on project he can sustain than clueless project for looting. Don't worry he will still invest on any other moving trend of the world when a country has been able to stand perfectly with it
ShowYourCertificate:
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by kenny987(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
goodlifehyd:

His perceived enemies or the enemies of the whole nation who turned nigeria into what it is presently So Buhari was the one who spent money meant to purchase arms on campaign or do you know how many lives would have been saved if things were put in place?? Do you know how many thousands of farmlands that had been abandoned cuz of this trash?
So you think getting oil from lake Chad where other countries are getting theirs is a waste? I bow!!!

The point is, while investigations are ongoing regarding corrupt members of government, we must also move forward from practices that are obviously not beneficial in the face of current realities.

Oil prices are falling, we have an abundance already that we cannot sell, GMB has just returned from a climate change conference from where he should have understood the deleterious effects of green house gas emissions mainly from petroleum. He has also made a case regarding the fast recession of the same Lake Chad which is affecting agriculture. He had made nominal reference to Ogoni clean up which results from the same oil. It therefore stands to reason that further allocation of scarce resources for oil exploration is development in reverse!

He needs to be paying attention to more sustainable practices that will be beneficial to Nigerians in the long run! It will also provide jobs as u mentioned in ur earlier post while preserving the environment.

Sometimes we need to face the bald truth. The North is even the major supplier of the raw materials needed for renewables such as sunlight and wind! That is what a proactive leader should be pursuing and opening up new investment opportunities for. He should be investing in research both of practical and legal regulation of renewables.

Any expense on petroleum should be on building new n effective refineries to put an end to the infernal importation of petroleum products.

Criticism is no crime and it behoves people erring like GMB and supporters like u to look beyond same practices that have yielded nothing much and move on to more sustainable activities. If the anti-corruption crusade will go on while this exploration of oil commences, then it can still go on while Nigeria preserves her arable regions and avoids unnecessary waste of resources.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Opposition role by PDP
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by gennykdb(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2015
D north has found oil...with its reserve bigger dan d west...all d shakara from Nigerdelta militants and biafra threatening to hold Nigeria hostage if they dont have it all is over...
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Pesuzok(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
hobermener:
Damn!!! This is what you get when a fine blend of bigotry, cluelessness, illiteracy and senility is mixed up in a cattle herder in his mid 70's. The world is massively investing and searching for cleaner, safer and renewable energy, and countries in the western world have ganged up to reduce the worth of black gold to that of natural oxygen, yet our dull junketeer in chief dares invest such huge sums in empty projects even at such austere times?? ( as he claims). Buhari is indeed Gods punishment on Nigerians for being stewpeed

But US is still investing in hydraulic fracking to produce more oil. Besides a well doesn't produce only oil, we have natural gas too. For now the world is migrating towards gas before we can talk of renewable energy that can sustain the world's energy need.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by steveturner24(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2015
It become a liability when it doesn't have a return. Mind you no resource is waste. Oil will still be needed no matter it's fast losing value
2sexyus:
I am a Buhari fan and if my petroleum engineering knowledge is still in tact, this move my friend is a huge LIABILITY to the economy RIGHT NOW...

I don tire for all the leaders in this country sef... every election never produces a president that we can be proud of. angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Pesuzok(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
gennykdb:
D north has found oil...with its reserve bigger dan d west...all d shakara from Nigerdelta militants and biafra threatening to hold Nigeria hostage if they dont have it all is over...

With all these noise of our "Oyel", so you think buhari with not try to sustain his people before Nigeria might divide. Not like "our brother" that left his people because of his personal ambition
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Since after the civil war, this has been the type of economic decisions made by these illiterate leaders that has made the zoo one of the most backward country in the world.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by steveturner24(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Kindly elaborate your point of view for better understanding
989900:
This man is a stupid as fxck, does he know how much Shell, Mobil, Total and others -- countries inclusive, still spend on exploration everyday?

All alternative sources put together, still don't make 10% of fossil fuel usage.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by arsetalks(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
But tomorrow you idiotas will beat your chest and rant into our ears are you will dry up the oil in the SS if xyz does not happen or if ABC happens.

Set of confused people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by cutekhalifa(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Another fund raising avenue for terrorist in north... We are looking for oil in desert when the one we had in south is gradually losing value,,, buhari is a confuse confusionist... Don't worry we are going to see the difference between a graduate with PHD and a semi-illiterate.... Nigeria is sailing without direction... We are in autopilot, welcome back to stone age...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Any oil produced in the north will have a landing cost of over $60 per barrel.
Crude oil prices will never exceed $50 per barrel in our lifetime, so where is the zoo government planning to sell their northern oil?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by erinalex: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
daveyjay:
I'm less disturbed, I never expected somethinq qood from the daura slow poke
just as u'r not disturbed,with dasukigate. Ur priority is biafra,god will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.