Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration (23594 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" / World Bank Approves N39.4bn Loan For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by steveturner24(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
After his tenure, kindly come up as our next president let me see if your corrupt practices will not be more than our past administrative. Can you raise your hand to God to prove to him that in your life you have never practice corruption. My friend, if you have better taste for Nigeria start just where you are and nairaland will inform me
anonimi:
Money to be shared as ATM for Buhari's personal CORRUPTION with

- No result.
- No accountability
- No transparency

Who dares ask QUESTIONS when the Buubu himself is minister for petroleum
No wonder he reserved that juicy post for himself. Stealing and diverting money that could be used to create EMPLOYMENT for our youths.
SMH!!!

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Good move politically. Rubbish economically. That money can provide a lot of solar energy in the hot climate of the North.

That would help to solve part of our chronic electricity problems.

I wish they discover huge deposits in the North. That way, the likelihood of the North breaking away will be more. "Ya raba" chants will be louder then.

We have too much ethno-religious issue for 9ja to be sustainable and viable long term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by fallout87: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Stupidity is when you criticize a government that's investing such amount which will provide employment, generate funds when successful and lots more but you here protecting Dasuki who spent $6B dollars doing nothing. Awon oniranu oshi

Is your brain bad? Wouldn't jobs be created and funds generated from the research and development of other energy sources

Olodo.

The problem is the cabals don't want other energy sources!! It would hurt their easy oil money. Just like Dangote and his cement they want to run a monopoly so they suppress any competition that would threaten the money they could generate as profits.

So ask yourself who Buhati is working for? The cabal or the people

I think the answer is quite obvious.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by chiedu7: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
[size=14pt]SHAME ON THE SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH & SOUTH-WEST,[/size]
THAT HAS MANY INTELLECTUALS BUT LEFT A DULLARD RULE YOU.

SHAME ON THE SOUTH-EAST THAT HAS NATURAL RESOURCES YET AN ILLITERATE RULES.

SHAME ON THE SOUTH-SOUTH THAT HAS OIL YET AN SHEPHERD RULES YOU.

SHAME ON THE SOUTH-WEST THAT FORMED APC & IS THE BRAIN CHILD OF APC YET A CATTLE REARER RULES YOU.

A SPEACIAL SHAME ON THE SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH & SOUTH-WEST
THAT WILL NOT UNITE LIKE THE NORTH AND MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by nobeku: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Stupidity is when you are busy chasing rats in a house that's on fire! Our economy is dwindling at an astronomical rate and what is on Buhari's senile brain is too chase after his preceived enemies.
BLOODY BLISTERING BASKETCASE... Did Buhari's "PERCEIVED" enemies loot our Commonwealth? Answer me you UNCEREBRAL MOR0N....
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by banki(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Stupidity is when you are busy chasing rats in a house that's on fire! Our economy is dwindling at an astronomical rate and what is on Buhari's senile brain is too chase after his preceived enemies.

We should clap for dasuki,we should praise dokpesi they are buharis enemies

Our economy is dwindling he says he wants to explore other opportunities you critisze him
He wants to get people who stole funds you said he is witch hunting?
He goes to look for investment you say he is junketting
People squandered our savings you said they are ok nothing should happen to them

What exactly will buhari ever do that will please you guys?
You didn't want him to be president
You will do anything to frustrate him
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by olamefun(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2015
This country was turned upside down under the nose of the last administration and its gets me wondering what d principal office holders where doing. If Jonathan's government had been re-elected,would we have known about this CRIME committed against HUMANITY. I've never liked Jonathan,was giving him a chance after the election only to discover her wasn't joking when he said,"stealing is not corruption".

For me,no good thing comes easy. I think Buhari is doing a lot of foundation laying which his administration will build on. Its just 7month into an administration when we had not choice but to put up with "generational future destructive governments in the past". I'm tired of a Nigeria where bitter leaf is coated in sugar. Let's face it now and enjoy later.

God bless my father land,
God bless Nigerians
God bless our government.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by onatisi(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2015
hobermener:
Buhari is indeed Gods punishment on Nigerians for being stewpeed
This is what I have been saying for so long but at last it is good to see that ppl are beginning to realize what I have been saying. Buhari is gods punishment to Nigerians and although ppl wont accept this but the fact is the dullard is oblivious to the realities of what is going on. He doesn't even know what he is supposed to do ,he is now been pushed and the only thing still going for him now is that ppl just want some ppl in jail just to satisfy the anger and they are turning a blind eye to the shortcomings of the dullard. They have given Nigerians something to talk about and to keep them busy for sometime and that is the dansuki issue .we saw this trend during the obj first term when he kept shouting Abacha loot Abacha loot for almost 4 years .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by chiedu7: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
banki:

We should clap for dasuki,we should praise dokpesi they are buharis enemies

Our economy is dwindling he says he wants to explore other opportunities you critisze him
He wants to get people who stole funds you said he is witch hunting?
He goes to look for investment you say he is junketting
People squandered our savings you said they are ok nothing should happen to them

What exactly will buhari ever do that will please you guys?
You didn't want him to be president
You will do anything to frustrate him

[size=15pt] B00hari are not serious about korruption

Audu of Kogi state chop N11 billion, yet he contest for office with APC

B00hari only arrest PDP people for korruption .
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
He is probably considering the fact that this is not the first time the price of crude oil will fall. The price of crude oil is hardly stable It falls and rises over time.

In the event that it rises, he wants a situation where the Nigeria's reserves would have significantly increased.

He is also trying to change the mono producing region of Nigerian crude. If the North can produce crude then, the Niger Delta/South and South West will be quiet since the North also has its own crude oil reserves.

The Challenges are

1. Security in the North: They will have a hard time producing from these fields. Even if you destroy Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Shabab, and Tuareg rebels and militants will migrate from places like Libya, Mali etc to cause havoc

2. It will take a lot of cooperation between these countries that the fields straddle to come to an agreement. Of course Nigeria has the upper hand in this situation.

3. The export of the crude from this area will be a serious project. Options include the building of refineries in the Norther part of Nigeria or in other countries for the processing of the crude into usable fuels and other petrochemicals. Option 2 will be to build pipelines to the Southern terminals for export. I bet you that pipeline will not know peace.

Anyway, with the current global call for reduction in green house gases and the level of emphasis in electric cars I see in Europe, I believe the importance of crude oil will continually dwindle while prices will fluctuate but will be driving towards a very very serious all time low.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by mahyowah(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When I say Buhari is a dullard some people will be crying. How can Buhari be exploring for oil that is fast losing value? America has stopped buying our oil, very soon others will stop because they are going green. And yet Buhari is looking for oil to sell/use. Isn't that cluelessness?
if nobody buys our oil, we will use them, we will buy our oil. Crude oil has many uses.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Icekyng: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
so in otherwords let those who have gained in d sharing of d nation's fund be freed cos ur family members enjoyed from it.
listen! we will probe anything probable and recover looted funds and use it to revive the economy cos d economy is broke..
you are only hallucinating from hangover of Jonathan's defeat and as I see you, you must be an Omo Igbo.
now swerve!!!!
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2015
why can't the north uses their groundnut and cattle proceeds for the oil exploration in the north?Why is it the niger delta oil money?This is corruption too,because it will be a waste of resources if at the end no oil was discovered.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by ndcide(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2015
I pray they find the oil.

When they find this oil, you will then see the biggest secessionist movement ever; in this country.

You'll know that that part of the country don't give a shiit about other regions.

And when they finally push for secession, they'll get it.

I really pray they find this oil.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2015
This move is unproductive and a northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by 2sexyus: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015
steveturner24:
It become a liability when it doesn't have a return. Mind you no resource is waste. Oil will still be needed no matter it's fast losing value
Dude, the North have been spending millions FOR YEARS on this white elephant. I am not saying it is not possible due to advancement of technology and if desert nations such as Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia can have oil... Ghana etc.

BUT RIGHT now, it is NOT GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY... DONT U GET IT? angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by princejayboss: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Didn't Amaechi divert the fund meant for his state for elections? Why don't we investigate that too among others?

As regards the futile oil search, I suggest you read the excerpt below:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nnpc-loses-millions-of-dollars-on-crude-oil-exploration-in-chad-basin/191226/

This is the very reason I have lost faith in the nation Nigeria.... Educated fellows will never speak, out youths just follow like mumu dey go, I have written about this stupidity called oil exploration in the Nigerian side of Chad basin... why waste money here since good knows when.... This people need their head to be cracked open to know that they will never find commercial crude there ..... Why will the north always be negative in their politics and all of us will follow them....

If really oil can be found in the Chad basin, why is no major oil exploration companies handle the exploration.... When has NNPC became an expert in that field? Gullible illiterates who are followers of the APC government will see it as a good thing even when its obvious it was a way to swindle money by the northern brothers.

Ok .... How can we be talking about crude when the prophecy of Einstein... The papa of physics is already coming to past.... The word free fuel is it a joke to Africans.... Solar energy being converted to fluid fuel is here and will crash the use of crude oil in the next three years and some mumu dey talk of exploring a region where Comercial crude can never be found.

I repeat .... Nigeria can never find a Comercial crude at our own Chad basin.... It's a very bitter truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Blessedward: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't get u guys
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by princejayboss: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
mahyowah:
if nobody buys our oil, we will use them, we will buy our oil. Crude oil has many uses.

Your likes need to stop following FG foolishly and be realistic.... Nobody will ever buy crude on five years time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
We all are accusing dopkesi and okonjo iweala of embezzlement.Northerners steals more than anyone in this amalgamation.Only one rtd general in the north can sponsor oil exploration with that sum of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by princejayboss: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2015
2sexyus:
Dude, the North have been spending millions FOR YEARS on this white elephant. I am not saying it is not possible due to advancement of technology and if desert nations such as Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia can have oil... Ghana etc.

BUT RIGHT now, it is NOT GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY... DONT U GET IT? angry

Bro no technology can help them.... They bought 3dimension seismic drill equipment... What's the results... Why is that no exploration company handles the job? When has NNPC became one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2015
princejayboss:

This is the very reason I have lost faith in the nation Nigeria.... Educated fellows will never speak, out youths just follow like mumu dey go, I have written about this stupidity called oil exploration in the Nigerian side of Chad basin... why waste money here since good knows when.... This people need their head to be cracked open to know that they will never find commercial crude there ..... Why will the north always be negative in their politics and all of us will follow them....

If really oil can be found in the Chad basin, why is no major oil exploration companies handle the exploration.... When has NNPC became an expert in that field? Gullible illiterates who are followers of the APC government will see it as a good thing even when its obvious it was a way to swindle money by the northern brothers.

Ok .... How can we be talking about crude when the prophecy of Einstein... The papa of physics is already coming to past.... The word free fuel is it a joke to Africans.... Solar energy being converted to fluid fuel is here and will crash the use of crude oil in the next three years and some mumu dey talk of exploring a region where Comercial crude can never be found.

I repeat .... Nigeria can never find a Comercial crude at our own Chad basin.... It's a very bitter truth
There is nothing as natural as crude oil.Infact crude oil has many uses not just fuel and diesel alone.
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Billygee2u: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When I say Buhari is a dullard some people will be crying. How can Buhari be exploring for oil that is fast losing value? America has stopped buying our oil, very soon others will stop because they are going green. And yet Buhari is looking for oil to sell/use. Isn't that cluelessness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Blessedward: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Just as it happens

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Dontbeused: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2015
After d Kyoto Protocol on climate change n sustainable development, China ignore d reports n concentrate on economic power...collective d bricks country told d developed Nation...we need to develop 1st like u b4 we begin to talk abt different form of energy CC n SD.....look at China....dey still use coal....and look at reservoir coal at d east wasted becos we want 2 b develop over nit...let gets tins right 1st b4 we tink of alternatives....many African countries ad oil in early 2000...but all decided to develop n explore it n dey still doing d same tin....PMB is in d right different
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Blessedward:
Just as it happens
Which country is this protest taking place?
Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by princejayboss: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2015
dabriggs:

He is probably considering the fact that this is not the first time the price of crude oil will fall. The price of crude oil is hardly stable It falls and rises over time.

In the event that it rises, he wants a situation where the Nigeria's reserves would have significantly increased.

He is also trying to change the mono producing region of Nigerian crude. If the North can produce crude then, the Niger Delta/South and South West will be quiet since the North also has its own crude oil reserves.

The Challenges are

1. Security in the North: They will have a hard time producing from these fields. Even if you destroy Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Shabab, and Tuareg rebels and militants will migrate from places like Libya, Mali etc to cause havoc

2. It will take a lot of cooperation between these countries that the fields straddle to come to an agreement. Of course Nigeria has the upper hand in this situation.

3. The export of the crude from this area will be a serious project. Options include the building of refineries in the Norther part of Nigeria or in other countries for the processing of the crude into usable fuels and other petrochemicals. Option 2 will be to build pipelines to the Southern terminals for export. I bet you that pipeline will not know peace.

Anyway, with the current global call for reduction in green house gases and the level of emphasis in electric cars I see in Europe, I believe the importance of crude oil will continually dwindle while prices will fluctuate but will be driving towards a very very serious all time low.

Do you know how many years we have chased the shadows of the northern crude.. soon they will announce that they have found crude there and illiterates will accept.... I can't give my entire life to physics and some illiterates will use my head as if the western world that pays for my service are the fools..

This is just means to make money bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by 2sexyus: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
princejayboss:

Bro no technology can help them.... They bought 3dimension seismic drill equipment... What's the results... Why is that no exploration company handles the job? When has NNPC became one?
Agreed... the soil strata, permeability and porosity place a huge part in crude oil accumulation. They should STOP wasting the DAMN money abeg. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration by chikaAN: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Pls let's pardon him ooooo he wants to spend invest in faith and keep a blind eyes to the current realyties in the world now hmmmmm it's only God that can help us in this county

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.