Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet (5176 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / I See Myself Being Too Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet by yapapa: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Help me guys, there's this girl that I love so much with all my heart after some times we started dating but the problem is I'm always quiet around her to which she detest. She's the extrovert type while I'm opposite of what she is. The problem now is that she has threatened to quit the relationship bcuz she does most of the talking while I only occassionaly chip in when I felt the need to do so.
Help me and don't let my relationship crumble. Your advice is needed
she no want dummy for a boyfriend
Re: Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet by miqos02(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
ask google
Re: Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet by danbrowndmf(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
shocked tatun leleyi ba yi oluwa
kikikikiki grin
ikan lara wa noni .cheesy
Re: Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet by Andykruiz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Are you naturally quiet or is it just with her? If it's the latter, maybe you do need to change. But, if the former, try to make her stay but don't make a fool out of yourself. If she leaves, she doesn't deserve you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex (take Note Of No. 8 More) / Slay Queens Caught Stealing Meats Inside Their Purse In Party (pics, Video) / Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.