Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? (1116 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / What Makes Men Cry! / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ladies, have you ever seen your men cry and men, have you ever cried in the presence of your ladies and can you cry when your girlfriend is present/around?

I lost my grandma few months ago and my girlfriend came around to console me, I couldn't help but cry in her presence. She sees me as a strong man but since that day, I have been feeling like I did something short of a man.

My question is:
is it normal to cry?

Please share your experience.

lalasticlala seun
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by ginawest(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
yes it's normal to cry
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
you felt short of a man cause you cried when your granny died? smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Masculity(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
May she carry go jare. Feel free no be your eyes.

They are just like taxi if you miss one you will get another one.
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by jamex93(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
U tink say men no dey cry ?
Is ok
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
cry for wat?i hardly cry grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
you felt short of a man cause you cried when your granny died? smh undecided

It's not my fault, I think men don't cry plus I have never seen my dad cry before even when we were burying his mother.
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
ginawest:
yes it's normal to cry

Has he ever cried in your presence?
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by dachaste(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crying ain't bad. Infact it Kindda heals

Does who don't cry feel d hurt more and for a longer period

Its just like d case of fever and sore lips
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ofcurs all of them cry even the toughest x I had cried as well...
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Apostle Lalasticlala!
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrImole:

It's not my fault, I think men don't cry plus I have never seen my dad cry before even when we were burying his mother.
men do cry infact its the real men that cry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by viclawz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cry ke!!last time I did that was in primary school...

Tried crying in secondary school but tears won't come out.
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Real men cry... although preferably not in access though. There are plenty of acceptable times to cry. Not showing your emotions makes one weaker in the long run. Bottle up feelings are unhealthy mentall and physically. This is one of the reasons women tend to live longer.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrImole:
Apostle Lalasticlala!
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by ssoftappless(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ITS NORMAL TO CRY

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
quiinnBee:

men do cry infact its the real men that cry.
What do you ladies think of men that cry?
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
ITS NORMAL TO CRY

Have you ever cried in the presence of your girlfriend or crush?
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by ssoftappless(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrImole:

Have you ever cried in the presence of your girlfriend or crush?
to be frank and sincere i have NOT.
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
MrImole:
What do you ladies think of men that cry?
read my comment above

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by ChappyChase: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
ginawest:
yes it's normal to cry
E no normal oo..
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by ChappyChase: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well I don't have a girlfriend, I even find it difficult to cry, which makes me to sometime envy the ladies..
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by cruzita(f): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
why dem no go cry dem no be human being ?when God created us na only women em give tears?
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
why dem no go cry dem no be human being ?when God created us na only women em give tears?

Has your man/spouse ever cried in your presence?

lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by cruzita(f): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
MrImole:

Has your man/spouse ever cried in your presence?
I have seen a lot of men cry
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
I have seen a lot of men cry

Are you deliberately dodging my question?
grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by cruzita(f): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
MrImole:

Are you deliberately dodging my question? grin
grin
MrImole:

Are you deliberately dodging my question? grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
grin
I'll take that as NO, your bf has never cried in your presence because you are single.

PERMISSION TO ASK YOU OUT?
Re: Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? by MrImole: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Missed Calls? / How Many Crushes/how Many Gf Or Bf Did You Have This Year? / Operation Like My Photo Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.