Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her (1101 Views)

. / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? / Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by teebee22(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls help,
A friend of mine came to the house looking sad and confused, I couldn't help but notice and when I asked her she said she and her fiancé who she has been dating for 3years intend getting married soon but he is yet to get a job and she is working. Now the question is: Will it be right to give her fiancé some money from her savings to carry out the marriage.
what is your opinion?

cc: lalasticlacla
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
no!

She can finance some unit like the catering, decoration bla bla if she wish.

Food and drink(main thing) is mine!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by pretydiva(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wit which money nau undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by falconey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
pretydiva:

so you will sit and wait for one M.O.R.O.N to come and marry you? No skill no savings?

No atleast 10 to 20K ? Haba sister!
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by excellencyabia1: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
It works with understanding but not all that right. Because the respect for the man may be lost.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by pretydiva(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
definitely I will support him,buh not me sponsoring d whole tin. Why is he a man den
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by ify84(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
If she is a feminist, I will allow her do all the spending...
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
The man is still immature oh.... Tell am mk sh no try am oh...
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Jayjay0(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wtf undecided....they guy is not financially stable and you are forcing him into marriage..

Ok.. If you sponsored the wedding and job doesn't come any time soon will you have enough money to take care of the both of you till he get a job??

Don't rush him so you won't regret
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by missKiffy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
She shouldn't do that, why would they want to get married when the guy has no job in the first place
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by DebbyChris(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Any guy who wants to marry has to be physically, spiritually, materially, financially ready.......
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by vault(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
you can allow it and expect a "payback later"....... cos she go use am abuse you at the slightest argument.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why not grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
An African proverb will say To marry woman no hard at all, Na soup money hard pass. So, even if the man manage to get married how WL he continue to cope ? esp if kids start rolling in?
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Funminicrown: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
What da Bleep?
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Emac34: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
DebbyChris:
Any guy who wants to marry has to be physically, spiritually, materially, financially ready.......
Most importantly emotional grin
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by lanre147(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
y I go wan do wedding when money no dey...if she sponsor finish where we go live or wetin u go chop...ladies sabi frustrate if na dem dey do d spending...I no dey marry if I Neva get money call DJ exclusive come play DAT day...kuz my gf so likes exclusive...
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Theben(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
God forbid!
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by teebee22(f): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2015
lanre147:
y I go wan do wedding when money no dey...if she sponsor finish where we go live or wetin u go chop...ladies sabi frustrate if na dem dey do d spending...I no dey marry if I Neva get money call DJ exclusive come play DAT day...kuz my gf so likes exclusive...
grin
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by DeanOlamide(m): 5:07am On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:

Go and work and help your man.... financing a wedding isn't the sole responsibility of the man..... a woman can help too and it's even common these days, ladies help and not the man wahala only....

Who takes the pride of been wedded after everything? The woman I guess...

Personally I expect a woman to help too and with which money you asked?

Real men don't marry jobless women again... we definitely go for those who can also support the family and not those who will seat in the house waiting for him to go hustle and build it alone.....

Personally, I am working and u expect me to fall in love with one beautiful woman without at least she bringing in something also into the house? hell no, I rather remain like that flexing my hard earned money.......

Listen woman, ur man is strong with your help, job or no job..... get money then u will get a man with money......

Been beautiful doesn't guarantee you a good home trust me.....

My thought though

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Freshboi: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Go and work and help your man.... financing a wedding isn't the sole responsibility of the man..... a woman can help too and it's even common these days, ladies help and not the man wahala only....

Who takes the pride of been wedded after everything? The woman I guess...

Personally I expect a woman to help too and with which money you asked?

Real men don't marry jobless women again... we definitely go for those who can also support the family and not those who will seat in the house waiting for him to go hustle and build it alone.....

Personally, I am working and u expect me to fall in love with one beautiful woman without at least she bringing in something also into the house? hell no, I rather remain like that flexing my hard earned money.......

Listen woman, ur man is strong with your help, job or no job..... get money then u will get a man with money......

Been beautiful doesn't guarantee you a good home trust me.....

My thought though

Bros, you get sense.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by teebee22(f): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
An African proverb will say To marry woman no hard at all, Na soup money hard pass. So, even if the man manage to get married how WL he continue to cope ? esp if kids start rolling in?
@ na soup money hard pass grin
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by digitite: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Capital No. I will do it, no matter how low key. Besides, contentment is marriage.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by cruzita(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2015
who is the man ?na only ashirigebi cloth I fit sponsor.others dey em shoulder.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by teebee22(f): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
cruzita:
who is the man ?na only ashirigebi cloth I fit sponsor.others dey em shoulder.
grin
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by Jilo83(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Normally it is bride family that suppose to take larger responsibility. the groom will must pay dowry n sine other things. that is why food items is included in what must be given to the bride family to prepare for the guests.
Re: Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her by rawpadgin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
so dude's jobless yet he wants to marry

(1) (Reply)

Desperately Need Your Advice Please !!! / I Used To Have S*x With 14 Men In A Week And Harvest Their Sperm For Witchcraft / Weird Sex Facts You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.