Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? (1237 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Donbabaj: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
I have a female friend Nkiru (not real name), early 30yrs of age, lives in Enugu, met her about 6 years ago when i travelled to Enugu for an official assignment and have been having a pet chat since then, and twice she came visiting her friend in Lagos but recently this year she has been pestering me for a very long time that we should date each other and thereafter get married which i know is very rare is this Nigeria world of ours for a woman to be asking a man out but because she had to, because she profess to love me. We hardly see each other because of the distance but i always noticed that whenever i have a phone conversation with her, there would no incitement of nagging, she is not the nagging type of lady but a loving, good communication, intelligent, smart, graduate but still a job seeker. God fearing (i'll rate 70%) . However, my conscience is not yet comfortable with her may be because of language barrier or because she's from another tribe or perhaps she's older than me by 2years thats why i'm still feeling reluctant to say yes! please note i am not a flirt neither am i a hit and run guy. I have never had s3x with her because as a Christain, i'm a believer of sex after marriage and funny enough i don't have a any other girlfriend (Nigerian meaning). to cut the long story short. I'm having the feeling that she could be using a monitoring spirit. for example, if i am not eating, she doesn't call but as soon as i start to eat, she calls me on the phone and she just say romantically you are eating right now, and i will be like what! how do you get to know? or i promise to call her say 8p.m but at that promised time, i will just relax watching TV but soon as lay on the bed to sleep say 11pm. her calls just comes in like you want to sleep but you promised to call! I will be like what the... !!! though sometimes i feel the need to give her a call i am a bit confused because she has been pestering me but i still ask her to relax claiming that i'm still praying over the situation so may be i felt like she wants to deceive me and take a revenge on me for refusing to accept her offer for a long time.

Please I need you guys to advise me could her actions be a coincidence or monitoring spirit? since i have not proposed to dat her i can still say no. I know that entering into marriage is till death do us apart.
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by INTROVERT(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Check you mail because you have a message from her now grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by misspicy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by ssoftappless(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahhahahhq
are u a witch?
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by ssoftappless(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
@OP take her to an all night holy ghost witches must die by force programm in your church, if she is a witch, you will know "thank me later

1 Like

Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by iceberylin(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Fake Story angry
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
The lady in question is just desperate and the behavior she is displaying are behaviors common with women who are desperately in search of a husband because they know they aren't getting any younger and time isn't really on their side.

As for the calls and her timing, I think it's just coincidence. Not everything has a spiritual or diabolical connotation to it.

But the question you should ask yourself is if you really want to get married to her. You said you like her physical appearance and she has a great personality and good character, which for you Is a prerequisite for a good wife, but you don't feel like she is the right person.

I'll advice that if you don't really see her in your future, go to her and tell it to her face that you aren't going to marry her, so she would know and stop hoping that one day you would. It will also stop all the pestering, and she will look for someone else, instead of wasting her time on someone who isn't going to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Donbabaj: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Lol! Introvert i see you! but please i'll appreciate a constructive response
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by wEsOmE(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
I dont Know U .. But my Prayer for U is. ..GOD SAVE U FROM KARASHIKA..
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Omotayor123(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
So you see.....
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
She is just desparate for marriage dats all, and wen a woman is dat desparate, there is no telling wat she can do. My advice to u, wud b for u to get her out of yo life asap
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Cholls(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother i want to ask are you searching?. Is it that you don't find her attractive?. Do you have an obligation to marry her?.
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Donbabaj: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Fake Story angry
Haba! this is not fake story! i'm in dillemma! i know so many guys are out there passing through this kind of hard decision
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Donbabaj: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Decker:
The lady in question is just desperate and the behavior she is displaying are behaviors common with women who are desperately in search of a husband because they know they aren't getting any younger and time isn't really on their side.

As for the calls and her timing, I think it's just coincidence. Not everything has a spiritual or diabolical connotation to it.

But the question you should ask yourself is if you really want to get married to her. You said you like her physical appearance and she has a great personality and good character, which for you Is a prerequisite for a good wife, but you don't feel like she is the right person.

I'll advice that if you don't really see her in your future, go to her and tell it to her face that you aren't going to marry her, so she would know and stop hoping that one day you would. It will also stop all the pestering, and she will look for someone else, instead of wasting her time on someone who isn't going to marry her.

i don't really fancy physical but i really cherish character! Thanks for the advice!
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Donbabaj: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
wEsOmE:
I dont Know U .. But my Prayer for U is. ..GOD SAVE U FROM KARASHIKA..

hmmmm!it is well!
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by umehmj(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
oluwa please shine your light make he no go jam the one wey dey fly for night
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nice pic for the OP grin grin grin
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by ebyoma(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
There are two things that's actually putting you back from considering her which are; her tribe (which is different from yours)
and the age gap (older than you)..
I guess that's what you should deal with/think about now coz it's very important in helping you make a decision.

As for the spiritual aspect I believe you're a x'tian, you need to pray about that, ask God to reveal who she really is to you and if she's his(God's) will for you.
My brother ask for a sign, the holy spirit can never lie..
I wish you the best in your endeavor
Re: Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? by Emac34: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
I guess yua nt 1 of dos monitoring spirits...lolgringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single / Is sex overrated?? / Preferably Which???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.