Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single (1244 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg make no mad person cum bash me for here oo-na warning be dat oo enh enh.
Tell me if am wrong?
Why do people assume that being a married man is greater or superior to being single guy? i think its unfair and very stupid to arrive at such assumption, forget bible things here oo.if u are married without pikin,divorce. with pikin,free urself from dose kirikiri prison jare though u are free to be d prison manager.
being married, you cannt match the enjoyment let alone the freedom of being single.
For me na to just get one BABYMAMA(babymakingfactory) to born me 1-2 pikin,free toto everywhere,wine,movement,carefree life. enjoyment wey dey inside "singlehood" can not joked with.fvck marriage or relationship love na only parental or relative love nain i get.
what about you? dont give me one religious crap here. its better you quickly port cum the "Glorious State Of Singlehood".

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by LOVEGINO(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Women to be precise.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by IamLEGEND1: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
ur head dey there!
who needs bítches when u got bros?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Women to be precise.
who are you?
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by iceberylin(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enjoy it bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by LOVEGINO(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
WiLdFLame:

who are you?
I am who I am
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
ur head dey there!
who needs bítches when u got bros?
i only got d dey there part. i dont get d second part naso bro...na to get baby mama sure pass
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
LOVEGINO:
I am who I am
u be christ embassy pikin ni. if u are married enh na EFCC prison u dey wey u no knw
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by cruzita(f): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
I hope free life and enjoyment doesn't send u to ur creator before ur time.watch ur parents way and learn
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
This Nairaland is messed up
Virgins fight against non virgins all tru ystday till today
Now its

Married vs singles

looooooool cheesy whr is my pop corn nd juice o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Carowline(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its a mentality thing...
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
The journey of life is structured in stages. And every human is in a gradual progression through these stages.
So at a specific point in the life of a man, it is expected that he ascends to a higher stage or level.

As it has been structured, being married is a stage higher than being single. It's more like a promotion.
According to Religious, cultural and societal norms, it's expected that after living life in the "single" stage, every human is expected to progress to the "married" stage and then the "parenting" stage.

So it's not actually that marriage is superior to being single, but that marriage is a stage above being single.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:
The journey of life is structured in stages. And every human is in a gradual progression through these stages.
So at a specific point in the life of a man, it is expected that he ascends to a higher stage or level.

As it has been structured, being married is a stage higher than being single. It's more like a promotion.
According to Religious, cultural and societal norms, it's expected that after living life in the "single" stage, every human is expected to progress to the "married" stage and then the "parental" stage.

So it's not actually that marriage is superior to being single, but that marriage is a stage above being single.

gbagbe!
all dis ur epistle na wash u tink have nt be brainwashed like dis b4? cum back to dis platter and dine with d gods
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by IamLEGEND1: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i only got d dey there part.
i dont get d second part
naso bro...na to get baby mama sure pass
in other words.... no need to get hitched when u can flex with ur Niggaz & Bleep bad bítches anyhow u want.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
I hope free life and enjoyment doesn't send u to ur creator before ur time.watch ur parents way and learn

forget cruzify abi cruzita. both could lead someone to his/her early grave.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
in other words.... no need to get hitched when u can flex with ur Niggaz & Bleep bad bítches anyhow u want.

yes oo bro
why i go dey love one bitchee cum carry her 4 house after dem niggaz don finish her life wit dick. why trouble myself wen enjoyment full outside. marriage dey carry person go heaven? i just pity all dis single nairaland ladies looking for husband una go find tire. d era of be married is gone.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by yemoxyl(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Says who?
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by missKiffy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
You made sense with your topic, you kan spoil am with ur post
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Sexxkillz: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Calm down.

It's no discrimination. But look again at what you typed up there and ask your self why you should be taken serious.

It's not just about having kids with different babymamas. If having a baby mama was the way to go, every man would have taken that option. Having a family has a lot of advantages. Children grow up with the influence of both parents. How will a babymama train a baby boy on how to be a man? Strike one: having a baby mama is seen as irresponsible. That would not be said about a legally married man with his family intact.

There's also a level of responsibility associated with raising your family under the same roof. They way you care for them, or the way you don't, speaks volumes to people who observe you. Most times in business, married men are trusted more not to take off and run away because they already have a sense of responsibility.

Strike two: the way you actually said "free toto" goes a long way to give someone observing an idea of how you value women. You see them as objects, cum-buckets, to release sexual tension into. Not only is that wrong, it's also offensive. The key isn't just getting any kind of woman. Women are plenty. But women you can actually call a wife are scarce. When you find a woman you can trust and love, you start to look at them above being mere sex objects, but as companions. There comes a time when all you'll want is a true companion that loves, trusts and understands you all in one. A companion you can raise children together with, and instill your values in.

That's what marriage is all about.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
yemoxyl:
Says who?
baddest! u don cum again abi? i knw say u like to be single . pls am begging you remain single forever pls....
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by tpiah2: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:

what if his culture is against marriage.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Carowline(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
yemoxyl:
Says who?
Nigerians...
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
@sexxkillz
u talked as if there is no option or alternative to anything. on d issue of marriage providing good upbringing to children, datz an half truth. great leaders and people can also be brought up well without necessarily involving marriage.
forget there is nothing like perfect wife.. everybody has their good and bad side everything is just about compactibility and management. yes i can objectify it all comes down to what suit me...everybody objectify depending on d situation and need. we deserve anytin dat makes us happy
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by bronzegoddess(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
One day u will get tired of that freedom.

George clooney was a self-acclaimed bachelor for life until he met his wife Amal.
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
missKiffy:
You made sense with your topic, you kan spoil am with ur post

ur brain no tell u say d topic na question, the post na d side wey i support-my thought
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
tpiah2:

what if his culture is against marriage.
ooo oh my culture
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
bronzegoddess:
One day u will get tired of that freedom.

George clooney was a self-acclaimed bachelor for life until he met his wife Amal.

Am Olakunle not one oyinbo george clone abi wetin u call am?
different people with different minds
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by bronzegoddess(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Am Olakunle not one oyinbo george clone abi wetin u call am? different people with different minds
K
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by missKiffy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
WiLdFLame:

ur brain no tell u say d topic na question, the post na d side wey i support-my thought
It's the jargon you wrote there that ur calling a tot, yeye tot
Re: Why Do People Assume Being Married Is Superior To Being Single by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
missKiffy:
It's the jargon you wrote there that ur calling a tot, yeye tot
j yeyeyeye see ur mouth like jargon port go silence jare omo kekere

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Ain't Loyal.... / Its My Birthday! Those In Ph, Come See The Venue. / Pretty Lady Seeking A Rich Husband Got A Priceless Reply From A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.