Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1323 Views)

Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / When Thier Is Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TK0907(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: . by iceberylin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yes angry

If she succeds to make you throw way ya Toothbrush angry
Re: . by INTROVERT(f): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
No! Mouth odor isn't contagious. But if you kiss a demonic possessed person whose sole aim is to frustrate you through infecting you with mouth odor, then yes.

Go see a dentist, but if after that, the odor still persists, please go see a spiritualist, exorcist or pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its baba ibeji that gave her that jax
Kiss a guy and transfer ur mouth odor to him
Re: . by Cholls(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother why are you this lazy! www.google.com is your friend.
Re: . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yes! When it's above human imagination & expectation..
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is why ppol shud avoid french kissing...it's really gross...u never know what he/she put in his/her mouth before u kissed that person..

Dang! Now the OP felt he has a bad breath... yuks! lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
TK0907:
My issue is like i actually got what i ask for. I met a lady last week and to cut the story short, we had sex and she like kisses more than anything else and i actually satisfied her with it but something that baffles me now is that its going to 5days after i had this kisses with the said lady but i still perceive an odour coming out from my mouth which is even not pleasant to me myself and i have tried even brushing thrice which i was not used to before and tried all sort of sweet and chewing gum to get my fresh breath back but the smell from my mouth even sucks me when i tried to check if the smell has gone. Please what can i use?
Demon don sh*t for ur mouth b dat grin menn u don buy market wen u no fit sell finish oooo tongue
Re: . by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Decker:
No! Mouth odor isn't contagious. But if you kiss a demonic possessed person whose sole aim is to frustrate you through infecting you with mouth odor, then yes.

Go see a dentist, but if after that, the odor still persists, please go see a spiritualist, exorcist or pastor.

Choi!!! Decker u wicked sha no be small grin
Re: . by kilode100(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
E don suck rotten Toto shocked

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!

31 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
The guy dont want to say the true, i guess it ws toto nt mouth
kilode100:
E don suck rotten Toto shocked

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: . by feran15(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin funny question.
see a dentist
Re: . by ishiamu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP let me be as graphic as possible, for easy comprehension. If you sit her down to confess, the girl that kissed you had rimmed another guy (i.e licked his anus), thus cultivating diverse bacteria in her mouth, and this, in addition with the microbes in the guy's sperm she received while giving him a BJ, bonded with the bacteria already in her mouth and produced diverse strains of hybrid bacteria that produce offensive odors. She passed these bilious bacteria in her saliva to you via the french kiss. The only solution thus, is for you to counteract these microbes by ingesting more ڪemen and anal bacteria, to offset the balance. Pls hurry, you're running out of time.
From a concerned NLer.

(1) (Reply)

What Would U name Him? / How To French Kiss: The Dos And Don’ts Of French Kissing / Lol You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.