Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,068 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (25269 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
8unit:
tongue i love Saraki. My crush

Crushing on your father's mate is detrimental to your well-being.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ishiamu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
mobaking:
I hope this is a 'december fool' (april fool) news.The thunder that will strike those senators is doing pressups.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Rallyman: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Are you sure these people know we are existing? Na wao ;DAre you sure these people know we are existing? Na wao
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by mbaboy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
I will continue to wail....... This change is pure scam meanwhile apc should blame Jonathan
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ccollins(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
why are this politicians making life difficult for average Nigerian more and more... Nigeria needs changes and not making things more difficult.. we will face judgment from God one day for all these deeds
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by veraiyke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
And yet there's no money abi? And yet the stupid and self persons want to reduce 18,000 minimum wage. God punish them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by kday(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
8unit:
tongue i love Saraki. My crush

Are you fucking kidding me? So after reading the above nauseating piece all you could muster is this rubbish in response to serious discussion? No wonder fools like Saraki knows that most Nigerians are daft. Next time keep your fucking crush to your self

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
I sorry for Nigeria. I sorry sorry ooo.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Izontubo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
mobaking:
I hope this is a 'december fool' (april fool) news.The thunder that will strike those senators is doing pressups.
no thunder will strike them..we youths will keep quiet later on and argue dasuki issue and before we know we would have been hoodwinked... cool....our politicians have their way with us because we are fools...we youths cant see beyond the pdp and apc...when would we ever lynch our leaders irrespective of their tribe or party..

tomorrow news about gejs government would flood the media and we would collectively forget about the monies about to be spent to buy suvs for our foolish senators who dont give a shiit about us...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Abiagirl777(f): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
I weep for my country.I so pity their gullible followers.
the only solution is for a patriotic Nigerian to throw a bomb in an APC and PDP meeting so we can start all over again without any of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
mobaking:

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Izontubo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tycoflu:
These fools will only take us seriously the day we shun party differences and unite to demand for good governance. They all drop their difference once it comes to money sharing or things that will benefit them.
my point exactly...but I barely can see that happening...reason why people cant just vote for a neutral party apart from the pdp and apc...we are just robots who cant thinkbeyond what we are programmed to do...look at bayelsa state...killings here and there for these thieves called politicians..whatever happened to voting in a neutral candidate in a nuetral party so that violence does not happen at all...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Eyop: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
And why are they not buying INNOSON Brand? Why Toyota?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by starG7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
bettercreature:
They deserves it,hard work pays
hard work? So wat has dis gvt done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by dockokwus: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
wheredemdey:

This country is a big joke

And 100 years from civilization in all spheres of human life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by eleko1: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obirin Nkigbe,okunrin nkigbe,olukaluku.lo nkigbe Owo sad lipsrsealed angry sad. Awon ole,olosha,alainitiju agbaya dedee. Inu lo ma run yin pa sad moto nah lo ma kan yin lese angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Boyooosa(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is most detailed, informative and yes of course, sensitizing post I ever read recently... Kudos to premium times and the uplifter @op grin. I now see d reason those old fulls will not allow social media to stay, the same social media dat delivered most of them to their position, quite ingrates... Won ma kan yin won ti ra ISO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Dinocarex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
These Senators are doing some runs Under-G. First, it was the social media bill before there yansh got opened.
Now, this one!!!

No Senator spoke about it..
PDP, APC and other law makers are thief.

Ole, Barawo, Onye'shi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by evesdon4u: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
"The spokesperson for the Senate, Aliyu Sabi, could not be reached Saturday to comment on this new procurement as his telephone was switched off the several times our reporter called."

You sef, how you wan take reach am before?

These guys have no shame at all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by UnknownT: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Make dem no buy give Ben Bruce oh, him get Electric car grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by onunwa21(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Patronize Innoson......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Bgorgeous: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
There's no way this will be true
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by AdeniyiA(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
worlexy:
That's why I feel there's a form of disconnect between our leaders and the citizens, misplaced priorities. Economy is crumbling, instead of cutting the cost of governance they rather want to cut the minimum wage, to further impoverish the people.

That aside, I've noticed that Premium Times and Sahara Reporters prefer to use the title 'Mr' for Saraki instead of 'Dr.' Maybe out of hatred or personal beef, the man is a medical doctor for God's sake. tongue

Just approach Saraki and ask him of the functions of paracetamol in the body, he'd tell you "1 million" before he realises what you're saying if he's not forgotten...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by 2best(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
wheredemdey:
This is one of those stories you read and you are convinced that the Blackman nay African is a curse to himself and The entire world.

What on earth is a sane human being doing with 10cars at the same time??

The African man is just a consumer....hardly inventing anything....just consuming ....hardly useful to his society...despite the dearth of good healthcare....gd infrastructure...maternal mortality etc.....some famed politicians wants to spend 4.7b on a depreciable asset like a car

God pls grant one of those uselessss African leaders grace to piss Putin offf so he can just nuke this useless continent.

This country is a big joke

Nuke?? You sef wan follow die?
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by olajide8(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sango OOooooo!
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
mobaking:
Leave them, the witches and wizzards wey go suck their blood inside witchcraft coven still dey raise chants, Dem Neva learn from oju opolo.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by AdeniyiA(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
All these senathieves are just self-centered, inconsiderate and disoriented, come to think of it, most of them are very rich but yet couldn't shoulder the responsibility of buying cars for themselves, intact I am very sure they have many cars e. g Dino Melaye's Dino1 to Dino10.
Nigeria should not allow such profligacy from these legislathieves...undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by SweetSoup(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some mumu will blame Buhari for this, Saraki is a mistake that should be corrected asap (sadly only through the law court).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by sanc2s(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lmao to Nigeria. Its what we deserve

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by kraftsta(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
God must punish dem all in one way or another...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by sarutobie(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Izontubo:
no thunder will strike them..we youths will keep quiet later on and argue dasuki issue and before we know we would have been hoodwinked... cool....our politicians have their way with us because we are fools...we youths cant see beyond the pdp and apc...when would we ever lynch our leaders irrespective of their tribe or party..

tomorrow news about gejs government would flood the media and we would collectively forget about the monies about to be spent to buy suvs for our foolish senators who dont give a shiit about us...
you seem to get the modus operandi of the ruling elite..it is a trick that has not failed them yet. They know that nigerians are fond of chasing sensational 'ghost' tales...and it seems the current administration is in no short supply of such folktales..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
At this point, both the PDP and APC senators will drop their party differences. The toga of "progressives" will be shed to "change" their pockets. Part of the money will be used later to set brothers against one another in the name of 'our great party'.

I do not blame them. I blame PMB who has defied all expectations and has been maintaining exotic and sophisticated, imported cars.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll / Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.